The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2007, 12:40 AM   #1
Shredder
Admin/Layton Apprentice

Dreamworks Animators to Imagi, TMNT Appearances

Another update about the staff at Imagi (the studio behind the TMNT movie)- four former DreamWorks animators have recently joined the company! Cecil Kramer joins as the Executive Vice-President of Production, along with producers Maryann Garger and Lynne Southerland. Mark Tarbox will also join the company as line producer. TMNT will be the first in line of a series of CGI action films. Following its next film, Gatchaman, the studio plans to release a CG feature film every eight months.

Also, for anyone in the New York area, you may want to check out the Times Square Virgin Megastore (1540 Broadway, Level 2, New York) on Tuesday, March 20. The Turtles will be appearing from 1:00-2:30 pm for a TMNT movie soundtrack release party! Autographs and pictures will be available for customers who purchase the soundtrack at the store. More info can be found here.

The Turtles will also make an appearance on the Early Show on Wednesday, March 21.

"Well, actually, I always wanted to be a writer. Being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice." --Shredder, Take Me to Your Leader
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote