The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 07-16-2019, 11:25 AM   #1
Cyndaquilfan123
Foot Soldier

What Does everyone think of Ciro's Art Book?

I got it in the mail a couple days ago and I finally cracked it open last night. I gotta say, wow! it's a really nice book, just from a presentation standpoint, it has a whole bunch of the black and white shots from the ends of the episodes on the interior cover, which is really cool. I only looked at the first few pages, I cant wait to read more.
Old 07-16-2019, 03:10 PM   #2
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndaquilfan123 View Post
I got it in the mail a couple days ago and I finally cracked it open last night. I gotta say, wow! it's a really nice book, just from a presentation standpoint, it has a whole bunch of the black and white shots from the ends of the episodes on the interior cover, which is really cool. I only looked at the first few pages, I cant wait to read more.
There have been a few threads about this already, but I’ll contribute to this one anyway.

I got it one or two weeks ago now. I like that there’s a bit of writing given in addition to the art.

That said, it was very comforting to read that Leatherhead was the secondary character Ciro was most eager for, a bit of trivia that really helped with my once-morbidly-bleak outlook of the future given his portrayal in that series.

It was also interesting to note all the references to classic content other than TMNT.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:10 PM   #3
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

I still need to buy it. But I also need to get unbroke first. So I'll likely buy this baby at the start of next month. Will update with my opinions on it then.

^^^^
SHELLHEADS Inc.- A TMNT Discord!
Dejablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 02:09 AM   #4
Wingnut82
Random Punk

Just received it in the mail a few days ago. Love it, so neat to see all the references and some I had not known(Antonio's Pizza).