The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 06-29-2016, 05:59 PM   #41
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTInsighter View Post
Only if they ask for it or deserve it. Isn't that enough?

And if you read our back and forth, Powder was certainly asking for it. Not only did he start having a fit over my opinion but he went on to insult where I live, myself, my friends, my family, etc. you bet he was asking for it. Another tried to use my name in a perverse way against me. This is all unacceptable and I will not stand for it! You're damn right it's enough.
You're a puss.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:37 PM   #42
Aaronardo
Mad Scientist

Quote:
And if you read our back and forth, Powder was certainly asking for it.
Just like how you're pretty much asking for everyone to literally trash you at this point? And, no, Powder never asked for it, as I'm about to prove.

Quote:
Not only did he start having a fit over my opinion
Wasn't over an opinion. It was over your sheer incompetence to comprehend a simple fact stated by the guy. That and the only person in this thread who's had a fit so far is you.

Quote:
POWDER! WAKE UP!
This is not a show where people can just be killed off (with the exception of Tang Shen being this series'/franchise's Uncle Ben) and Ciro knows full well...as should anyone else! Anything around those lines said by Ciro or some wishful fans can't be accepted as gospel truth! And yet I had to sit and read throughout all that time between AE and Season 4a about all this fan-circulated BS?! THAT IS A JOKE AND SO ARE YOU! "It's bad enough I have to deal with you South Carolinians in person every day, I can't catch a break online either." PFFFT! GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK! IF YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT YOU LIVE IN SC TOO, LET'S EXCHANGE ADDRESSES SO WE CAN START THROWING DOWN BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ASKING FOR!
Ahem.

Quote:
but he went on to insult where I live,
Hey, he was insulting where he lives too. I live in the South too and I can say personally that I have to put up with pukes like you who can't understand simple sentence comprehension on a daily basis as well. The South, and if not the South, the Southeast, is sh*t and is full of sh*t people. So is the North in all honesty. The whole world is. Except Iceland. That place is perfection.

Quote:
myself,
If you didn't act like an insipid piece of trash, maybe people wouldn't insult you.

Quote:
my friends, my family, etc.
LOL what? Please do show me where he "insulted your friends and family." He never once mentioned your friends or your family. Why? Because he doesn't take Internet forum fights personally.

Quote:
PFFFT! GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK! IF YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT YOU LIVE IN SC TOO, LET'S EXCHANGE ADDRESSES SO WE CAN START THROWING DOWN BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ASKING FOR!
...Unlike you.

Quote:
Another tried to use my name in a perverse way against me.
That's Jester. There's a reason all his stars are gold and his name is bolded. He's a freakin' moderator. You better believe he's not breaking the very rules he enforces. Thus, "perverse"? You kidding me? Yes, because "Insighter, stop living up to your name and let it go." That's perverse as hell. That was literally the nicest thing anyone has said to you on this thread, and you were already acting like a sh*thead at that point.

And so, your arguments are invalid.
Aaronardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:34 PM   #43
Electric
Epic Hiatus

In am confused as to how theyre not understanding Powder...

All he was saying was that, in an interview, Ciro originally wanted the series to begin with Splinter being dead. Thats it. It was just his original idea, obviously not what we got. I think he also stated that he considered having april be the focus of the show, and that at one point considered Raph to be the one that had a crush on April.

All just thoughts. But since Ciro had originally no problem with Splinter being dead, it would seem possible that he would be ok with have him die at some point.

Thats all...

Personally, I think itd give the main characters some incredible arcs if Splinter were to be killed off....
Old 06-30-2016, 12:35 AM   #44
CyberCubed
Overlord

This thread should be locked.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 08:26 AM   #45
ABrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
This thread should be locked.
For once, I actually agree with that statement.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:29 AM   #46
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
It's legit. Not sure where it was mentioned, but Splinter was originally pitched to only appear in flash back. But Nick vetoed that idea.
Screw you Nick. As much as I like Splinter in the new series (he is a badass) I really wanted him to stay dead. BUT NICKELODEON HAS TO MANTAIN THEIR NICENESS AND STUFF BLEEHHHH. ****ing Avatar Nick. If you cant do anything like before then you might as well make the show a live action shitcom like you do now with other things. Like Splinter is a father figure, the one who trains the turtles and takes care of him. But we've never had a show where he is successfully killed off and the turtles are on their own. The farmhouse was only a peek at the turtles living by themselves. Possibly not even close to what would actually happen if he really did die. Of course they could kill him off but then they could bring back the Astral Plane thing so the turtles can contact his spirit through that when they really need his help. But come on Nick, next time you kill a character, keep em dead.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:14 AM   #47
Coola Yagami
Overlord

No matter how edgey it is, it's still a kid show and this Splinter has been more active and involved than previous versions. I doubt they would have killed him off for real.

Remember these turtles are still young and inexperienced. They're not in their late 30s like in mirage when splinter died. They would need a new sensei to continue to train then or shredder will kill them. I don't want them to pull some bs where Leo was secretly a super ninja master all along and had a handful of secret splinter techniques he never showed anyone to suddenly become the new sensei. I mean they never even fought as a team until the first episode. If splinter dies now the show better be ready to introduce a new sensei or at least power shredder down.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 08:21 PM   #48
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior

Not saying any character named since so many possibilities from events of past eps but given that a shinigami is gonna show up next season, I'd say pretty much safe assumption that some character is going 2 die

If I'm right on that, then 1 massive mess is gonna come up from trying 2 bring him/her back if they go that route

Last edited by Ashwolf; 07-02-2016 at 09:02 PM.
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #49
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Maybe they can kill off their lame version of casey.....

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 10:06 PM   #50
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwolf View Post
Not saying any character named since so many possibilities from events of past eps but given that a shinigami is gonna show up next season, I'd say pretty much safe assumption that some character is going 2 die

If I'm right on that, then 1 massive mess is gonna come up from trying 2 bring him/her back
They never said her character was a Shinigami, they just said her character was called Shinigami.

All we know aside from that is she walks the line between good and evil. So possible powers or magical abilities are up in the air until comic con. The season finale tends have a dramatic event that sets up for the next season. But I don't think it's an actual death.

Typically when someone is confirmed dead there is no bring him back...that us unless their name is Kraang Sub Prime.

Sure Splinter died, but they had Deos Ex Machina of going back in time and preventing said death from taking place.

Leo was in a death-like state for three months. But during his fight with the Shredder he fell in a large puddle of ice water which did severely leave him weakened, but also ironically saved his life.

Where things are currently at best they might go IDW issue 44 and have it appear as though someone had died, but then reveal in the first episode of season five that said person wasn't dead, they were just barely clinging to life and they had to get said person stabilized before it was too late.

At worst the Turtles, April, and Casey would be in a situation where they come to the conclusion of sacrificing themselves as a family. And just when it's beginning to sink in the Turtles are gone, the Temporal Clones of the Turtles, April, and Casey return from space and replace their counter-parts.

Though if it does turn out that Shinigami does have Spiritual powers, perhaps she has the ability to capture the souls of people leaving the person not really dead, but not alive either.

At this point Leo and Splinter pretty much are at a point where having either of them undergoing a death like or near death experience is about as pointless as Superhero Funerals. So if you're going to have a death moment either kill one of them off permanently and commit to the death, or have the ax fall on someone else for a while.

Last edited by victory_angel; 07-02-2016 at 10:27 PM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
season 4, shredder, splinter