Notices

Old 06-27-2014, 01:19 PM   #41
RedRocBoy
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL
Best post I have seen in a while!!!!

Hey Cube why don't you wait to the movie comes out so you can make a fair assessment of the movie????
No that's not what people on the internet do. It makes to much sense.
RedRocBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:31 PM   #42
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
In order to salvage this TMNT movie, aside from a standard release of this movie that's expected, I propose a "special edition for TMNT fans" version.

This again 'Cubed? This just getting ridiculous and pathetic. Yes, we get it. You hate this movie
Old 06-27-2014, 01:33 PM   #43
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Well...at least his obsessive nature is bringing the lovers and the haters together with a common cause. Thanks Cubed!

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:20 PM   #44
xChri5x
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I don't have any CG skills or artistic talent so I can't do it myself.
You don't say...
Old 06-27-2014, 06:19 PM   #45
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post
You don't say...
Well...many people don't. I have no artistic talent and I never majored in computer programming or animation so how would I know how to do this stuff?

Besides I'm a thinker, not a do-er. I simply propose this idea so someone with actual talent and dedication and pick up on it and make a well done movie cut for fans while I sit back and relax. It would be a movie made FOR fans, BY fans.

You just gotta believe. A "redeemable" version of this movie for fans would be the only way to salvage it.

WE. CAN. DO. IT.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 06:27 PM   #46
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
and make a well done movie cut for fans while I sit back and relax.
Oh I don't think so.

Most creative doers are also thinkers, so good luck having your own particular vision realized while relaxing.

Wanting others do to all the grunt work... Yeah, hope you'd be doing the work of making the proper connections and funding such a big endeavor...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #47
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Well...many people don't. I have no artistic talent and I never majored in computer programming or animation so how would I know how to do this stuff?

Besides I'm a thinker, not a do-er. I simply propose this idea so someone with actual talent and dedication and pick up on it and make a well done movie cut for fans while I sit back and relax. It would be a movie made FOR fans, BY fans.

You just gotta believe. A "redeemable" version of this movie for fans would be the only way to salvage it.

WE. CAN. DO. IT.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #48
Xiewin
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Your posts are just gold

Quote:
I doubt the Turtles will have more than 30 minutes of total screentime in the film. Remember there is a large chunk of this film you won't even see them.
You didn't even watch the movie yet...

Last edited by Jester; 06-27-2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: 2x Post
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:29 PM   #49
alpaca witch
Random Punk

"I know I don't know anything about this given topic but I do know it's easy and you should do it for me"

If this film that you haven't even seen yet is already making you this upset, then maybe it's just not for you? You're still a turtle fan even if you don't like the upcoming film, we won't judge you. I mean hell I don't like the 2007 film but I don't let it get me to the point of writing a lengthy proposal for a salvaged version.
My advice? Just don't watch it. You're already at the point where nobody is going to change your opinion on it and even if the film ended up being incredible you'd still be too hung up on these little details to properly enjoy it, so just move on. All the other TMNT stuff you know and love is still there for you to enjoy.
alpaca witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:09 PM   #50
Midnight Mutant
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Well...at least his obsessive nature is bringing the lovers and the haters together with a common cause. Thanks Cubed!
You gotta admit he has a LOT of.....passion.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:39 AM   #51
xChri5x
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpaca witch View Post
"I know I don't know anything about this given topic but I do know it's easy and you should do it for me"

If this film that you haven't even seen yet is already making you this upset, then maybe it's just not for you? You're still a turtle fan even if you don't like the upcoming film, we won't judge you. I mean hell I don't like the 2007 film but I don't let it get me to the point of writing a lengthy proposal for a salvaged version.
My advice? Just don't watch it. You're already at the point where nobody is going to change your opinion on it and even if the film ended up being incredible you'd still be too hung up on these little details to properly enjoy it, so just move on. All the other TMNT stuff you know and love is still there for you to enjoy.
But he's a thinker, not a doer.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:08 AM   #52
Prowler
Emperor

He's going through the 3rd stage now, guys: "Bargaining". Then he still has "Depression" left before he finally reaches "Acceptance".
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:34 PM   #53
Turtle-X
Foot Soldier

how can you salvage something you haven't even seen yet?
Turtle-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #54
Coola Yagami
Overlord

well.... the trailers kinda already doomed it.... It's not like you HAD to watch DB Evolution to know it would suck... the trailers already showed you.

I like it when people act like 'how do you know, you haven't seen the movie yet?' You mean the Turtles WON'T be hulk-wannabes with goofy gear fighting a robot Shreddertron? Musta seen the wrong trailer.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 07:33 PM   #55
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpaca witch View Post

Yeah Cubed, I hate Turtles Forever with a blinding passion and I curse the day that it was conceived, but it doesn't make me any less of a Turtles fan. You dislike what you dislike.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:10 PM   #56
Walkabout
Stone Warrior

I would probably be very excited by this movie if the Turtles had the more traditional faces (without the nostrils)...I could deal with all the clothing, accessories, Megan Fox, Megatron Shredder...but (to quote Frank Booth) their faces just "make me wanna f%*$g puke".
And that effect hasn't worn off the more I've seen them either.

R.I.P. Dave Brockie A.K.A. Oderus Urungus
None But The Brave
Walkabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:37 PM   #57
Electric
Epic Hiatus

after just reading the thread title i already knew who started it

you use the word "salvage" meaning that its ruined and we can only hope to save bits of it.

Thing is though, it hasnt been released. all youve seen is a couple trailers, and a poster or two. the movie could be incredible for all you know.Before you talk anymore about how awful this movie "is" you should probably wait until you see it
Old 06-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #58
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocBoy View Post
No that's not what people on the internet do. It makes to much sense.
Eh, didn't someone take the Phantom Menace DVD, and remade it his own? He erased Jar Jar Binks and made little Anakin mute, and I think he just got rid of the whole political BS, and I thought the fan dub remake was actually a hit among Star Wars fans.

I can totally see this happening with the TMNT.

Quote:

WE. CAN. DO. IT.
You would make a great studio executive. You should apply to become CEO at Paramount, that way, you can get the movie you want, without doing a damn thing except bark orders.

Well, I guess if us fans bitch enough, we will eventually get more and more what we want. It took the third film, but Michael Bay finally got Optimus Prime his trailer.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:49 PM   #59
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricN View Post
after just reading the thread title i already knew who started it

you use the word "salvage" meaning that its ruined and we can only hope to save bits of it.

Thing is though, it hasnt been released. all youve seen is a couple trailers, and a poster or two. the movie could be incredible for all you know.Before you talk anymore about how awful this movie "is" you should probably wait until you see it
I haven't seen the movie, but I'm pretty sure we're getting goofy turtles decked in extreme 90's gear fighting a Shredder mech and have April be played by Megan Fox and Burne played by Whoopi Goldberg. But you're right. Maybe I should watch the movie first. Maybe all the stuff we saw in the trailer was an acid trip Mikey had in a scene and in the actual movie the TMNT's designs aren't as horrible.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:11 PM   #60
Electric
Epic Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I haven't seen the movie, but I'm pretty sure we're getting goofy turtles decked in extreme 90's gear fighting a Shredder mech and have April be played by Megan Fox and Burne played by Whoopi Goldberg. But you're right. Maybe I should watch the movie first. Maybe all the stuff we saw in the trailer was an acid trip Mikey had in a scene and in the actual movie the TMNT's designs aren't as horrible.
those dont make this a bad movie? so you dont like those things? maybe you wont enjoy this movie? im not saying you will? im saying that just because you dont like those things, it doesnt make it a bad movie at all. because its still tmnt, its still shredder, whether saki or not, the fights and cg look great, and we dont even know 90% of the plot. this movie could be a fantastic movie that you dont like just because of a couple things

Tags
live action films