The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 02-05-2019, 05:36 AM   #1
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

If you could cast a real life CGI movie version of the 2012 series.

well, I started a thread about what we'd like to see in a movie version of the 2012 series but I got to thinking, what if we took it a step further and made it into a Real Life CGI version?

Who would you cast?

Well for Shredder I would cast Joe Odagiri and this clip from the movie "Azumi" shows why.

It's too bad that I couldn't find the version with the original dialogue but Odagiri's character Bijomaru is taunting the guy throughout, telling him over and over again how he's going to die in front of his girlfriend but that his death is going to be very slow and painful and how much he enjoys the process of killing him. Odagiri would make a truly terrifying Shredder.

As far Karai, I would have cast another "Azumi" castmember, Aya Ueto who played Azumi herself.

Ueto did all of her stunts herself and surprised the directors with how quickly she took up Martial arts. But seeing as how the movie came out in 2003, she might be too old to play Karai but regardless, she would do that role of somebody who is torn between the one who raised her and her true family justice.

For Anton Zeck, I guess I would choose Jaden Smith

So why Jaden Smith? Well he has that camp thing that Anton Zeck has down, he also has the moves and as "Karate Kid" showed he sure can fight.

These are the only ones I can think of right now, this is tough...
Old 02-05-2019, 10:01 AM   #2
neatoman
Emperor

I wouldn't put Jaden Smith in anything, especially not as Bebop, not that I'd want Bebop in a movie either.

In fact, if I were limited to making a movie as similar to this show as possible, I'd probably stop at what's in season 1.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:45 AM   #3
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I wouldn't put Jaden Smith in anything, especially not as Bebop, not that I'd want Bebop in a movie either.

In fact, if I were limited to making a movie as similar to this show as possible, I'd probably stop at what's in season 1.
Fair enough.

Yesterday I became aware of the Real life version "Alita Battle angel" and seeing Rosa Salazar in it made me wonder if she could be a good Karai, but she's not Asian.