The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think?
I think it's true 0 0%
I think it's not true 0 0%
I don't think, my brain has been replaced by a potato and i have 5 seconds to live =( 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2003, 09:41 AM   #41
Nickokapo
Emperor

1994?No way are you sure about this dk?
Old 05-15-2003, 07:08 PM   #42
Deathknight
Mad Scientist

Can't remember where I read it, but I know I did. Too bad too, there could've been some decent Shredder/Krang eps never shown.
Old 06-06-2003, 07:39 AM   #43
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo

Yeah it is likely he was pulling someone's leg, specially now that the new toon reminded people of the old one and stuff...i'm not buying it untill i see proof tho, i just thought it was a pretty interesting rumor.
As for michaelangelo messes up, it's either one of the eps or they 'messed up' on the title remember there was an episode called muckman messes up, maybe since they both started with an 'm' they confused it with michaelangelo.
"Michaelangelo Messes Up" is a goof the LOC fixed, but forgot to get rid of the record for. All the other info in the record is for "Michaelangelo Meets Bugman Again". And, if you look up that title, it's the same aside from the title. I offered NTN's TheShredder1 an ep list I compiled from the LOC and US Copyright Office so people wouldn't have to go through the trouble themselves, but it wasn't accepted. Any suggestions of where else I could host it? I don't care to host a site myself just for that.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 02:32 AM   #44
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo-jo
I offered NTN's TheShredder1 an ep list I compiled from the LOC and US Copyright Office so people wouldn't have to go through the trouble themselves, but it wasn't accepted. Any suggestions of where else I could host it? I don't care to host a site myself just for that.
I'd be glad to host a more accurate episode list, since the one we're using now is from the official site. Email it to me at krang@thetechnodrome.com and I'll host it for you.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 08:31 AM   #45
Moomintroll
Stone Warrior

oh man, if they are indeed in library of congress, I will go search for ti, I live about 20 min from DC. If there are missing episodes to gain, send me the info at my email (linked here) and I will be glad to check it out.

Peter Parker to Mary Jane, Spiderman
Moomintroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 10:22 AM   #46
Vegita-San
Emperor

Hmm, now there may be 5 1994 episodes that havn't been seen, or produced with a script written?

If anyone can do a check at the actual congress, and get a find, it would be interesting to see.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 01:31 PM   #47
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomintroll
oh man, if they are indeed in library of congress, I will go search for ti, I live about 20 min from DC. If there are missing episodes to gain, send me the info at my email (linked here) and I will be glad to check it out.
I already have someone looking up the script of 'Shredder's in love', but the others are likely locked away in vaults somewhere because they don't appear to be registered.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 03:39 PM   #48
Vegita-San
Emperor

Hmm, would they be organized by show title, perhaps? They have to be organized somehow for easy finding. If you can get copies, THESE I'd be happy to host .
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 02:59 AM   #49
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo-jo
I offered NTN's TheShredder1 an ep list I compiled from the LOC and US Copyright Office so people wouldn't have to go through the trouble themselves, but it wasn't accepted. Any suggestions of where else I could host it? I don't care to host a site myself just for that.
I'd be glad to host a more accurate episode list, since the one we're using now is from the official site. Email it to me at krang@thetechnodrome.com and I'll host it for you.
gobo-jo, do you have the episode list ready yet? I'd still like to host it if you're still looking for a host for it.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Old 06-18-2003, 05:51 AM   #50
Deathknight
Mad Scientist

I always talk about how flawey the official site's episode guide is. I even made my own article about possible errors in the episode guide and Pwdesai hosts it on his site right now.
Old 06-19-2003, 12:48 AM   #51
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight
I always talk about how flawey the official site's episode guide is. I even made my own article about possible errors in the episode guide and Pwdesai hosts it on his site right now.
I agree, I can see several incorrect titles and out of place episodes just by quickly looking over it. I was hoping to host gobo-jo's episode list instead because it would be much more accurate, but so far he hasn't emailed me...

Old 02-09-2004, 07:57 PM   #52
TMNT-Leonardo
Hench Mutant

The features say one of the missing episodes is "The day the Earth dissapeared." But I have that episode on computer and tape. Could it possibly just the scripts?

Catch ya later!
TMNT-Leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 06:52 PM   #53
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang View Post
Here's the newsgroup thread that mentions the 5 missing eps. Also, I found this info from the copyright database at loc.gov:

Registration Number: PAu-1-533-396
Title: Shredder's in love.
Series: Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Note: Television script.
Claimant: Scott Hilley
Created: 1991
Author on © Application: Scott Hilley.
Special Codes: 3/D
Sad nothing ever came from this. I guess it was just a canceled script that never went into production.

I imagine a "Shredder in Love ep" would be a sequel to that love potion episode that made the Turtles all fall for Irma in that one ep. I don't know who they'd have Shredder fall for.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote