The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 05-10-2015, 09:59 AM   #161
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

This is what I remember from my little dream last night...
  • I was getting on a plane with 2 other people that I sort of recognized
  • There were other students(college) getting on other planes.
  • My point of view switched from inside the plane I was on to outside the plane and vice versa.
  • Outside the plane I saw the other planes going in one direction. Inside the plane I feel the plane making a sharp turn away from the planes.
  • The plane pilot doesn't give us a chance to buckle up and starts flipping the plane, spinning it around, and such. I felt everything. (mind you this was like one of those planes meant for travel, not air tricks.)
  • The plane was suddenly see through and I watched the plane backing up into some people and cars, then it started to back into larger trucks.
  • The other two people and I decided to jump out the plane, which was oddly only 4 feet from the ground it was on.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:26 PM   #162
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Mhhh i have a reapearing dream where i am chased by random household machines like vacuum cleaners or washing machines which somehow developed a life for themselfes. I am always slowed down in these dreams and always got catched .

Pretty weird.......

"Shredder, why don't you make love to me anymore?"
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:50 AM   #163
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

For I while I don't remember my dreams too much, but remembered at least portions of last night's/this morning's, with the added bonus of being a rare Turtles related dream.

I believe this was supposed to be taking place out on our back deck. (One of those dreams where things are familiar in the dream, but when you recall it awake it really isn't.) I was there along with the Turtles and my sister. (2014 Turtles actually - I blame you movie section - but they were a normal average human height.)

There was some kind of debating or attitude happening, mostly from Raph. (Naturally.) Apparently my sister was having a mild attitude herself. (I think this may have been between her and Raph, not entirely sure.)

So I jokingly suggest simply locking those two in a closet and the other three and I will just go out to dinner or something.

Huh?

After this part there was also a snow storm after dark and a pie tied up (vertically) in the branches of a gnarly looking old tree. But the pie disappeared (I think from the wind) and only a second pie tin remained tied up there with strong rope. But I figured this was fine, I can use it for something else up in the tree later. Then I went in the house after the snow was getting deep, but found that almost everyone had left the house without me.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:57 AM   #164
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I once had a dream where there were kittens bouncing on a trampoline. It was scary.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 12:08 PM   #165
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
That actually sounds really cute! And funny, if they roll around while they're being bounced. Now I want to see a video like this. Kittehs bouncing on a trampoline and batting toys around on it.....

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:47 AM   #166
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Spoiler:
Lol I had a dream last night that I was in a class with some people. Rj(a friend) was there and the only person I knew. Anyways they were showing us this random ass slide show about 'Mexicans in Movies through the years' So the slides ranged from your sombrero wearing Mexicans, to the poor/ job stealing ones, to the thug ones and cholo type, and the final slide said 'Now' and it was this black guy and I started cracking up. And RJ's like looking at me saying, "You bitch, you would laugh!" Then somehow it changed to me riding in the back seat of a car and RJ was driving. I don't know where we were going but RJ was driving on the wrong side of the road, so there's that. >u<

Another random dream.
Old 06-13-2015, 03:14 PM   #167
Powder
So tired of this place

I had a dream this morning that I found myself in some department store & they had tons of (really awesome) bootleg TMNT stuff. From figures to vehicles to model kits. This is a recurring dream, actually. I've had this scenario come up in slumber at least 8-9 times in the last 3 years. I just wish they were real. Sometimes it'll be the old school Playmates packaging with new characters, those finds are the most bittersweet.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 03:29 PM   #168
Leo656
The Franchise

I HATE that kinda sh*t. I'm constantly dreaming that I'm in some retro gaming store where they have a bunch of "lost" SNES games that don't actually exist and sh*t like that and I can somehow afford whatever the hell I want. Then I wake up and it's like, "What a crock of sh*t!" Or I'll dream that I went to go see the most perfect, comics-accurate Superman or Batman movie ever, only to wake up and realize it never happened. That's just plain awful.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 04:48 PM   #169
Powder
So tired of this place

Yeah, pricing was an element here, too. They were between 50 cents & $1.50 a piece. What a bitch.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:23 AM   #170
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost

I had one of those nightmares the other night that you think are real until you are well and truly awake. I was driving through a speed camera doing about 20 over the limit, and I was convinced I was getting a speeding ticket, even for a short time after I woke up. It was a hell of a relief when I realised it was a dream.
Old 06-19-2015, 11:20 AM   #171
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

I had a strange dream a few weeks back. My Dad and brother thought I was at work, so we pulled up at a building that I don't even recognize. We then realize that I wasn't even at work, so Dad gives me £2000, drives me home, then purposely crashes into my house.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:52 PM   #172
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

I can't remember a lot of my dreams lately, but I did have one where the Turtles and I were watching the Blackhawks rally together.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 02:10 PM   #173
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

I had a dream I got some huge painful burn on my foot for no describable reason, and woke up with my foot in pain. I don't really know why that happened, it wasn't an explainable kind of pain [not a cramp or anything like that and it wasn't the kind of pain you get from sleeping on it wrong].
Old 06-19-2015, 03:34 PM   #174
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Wow. That seems weird, Net.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 03:54 PM   #175
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Yeah, that is odd. o.O Could you have hit your foot on anything in your sleep?

I've had stuff work itself weirdly into my dreams on occasion. Most often from the tv being on and something that was being said. A couple strange ones before was once dreaming there was something wrong with my arm and woke up to find I'd slept on it weird and cut the circulation off. Another time when I was younger I dreamed that my hand was cold and bloody... woke up with a start because it still felt cold and wet. I'd, uh, slobbered all over my hand while asleep and the dream translated it as blood.
Old 06-26-2015, 07:20 AM   #176
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

So I just woke up from a dream where I was playing some augmented reality-kind of game where I could walk around my house with these goggles on my head and see critters I needed to fight. This was cool and continued like this for a while, but eventually I find myself over in the corner of my house with all the lights off and a door wide open, waiting for something to come in.

Eventually, it did, and it landed right on top of a stove [that was in the living room for some reason and also not connected] and then knocked it over on top of me, causing the bottom of the stove to come out and a bunch of gas spilled out of it. The critter, laughing, flew over to the gas and set itself on fire. Now here's where **** gets confusing.

I started screaming [in the dream only, thankfully], but I thought I was screaming in reality, too. Suddenly, my mom is shaking and waking me up and I'm in my bedroom again. Except I'm still dreaming. There's fire all around us and she said there was an accident in the kitchen and she's been trying to wake me up but I was clearly having a nightmare and I couldn't stop screaming and she's screaming too.

THEN the sleep paralysis sets in and I can't ****ing wake up.
Old 06-27-2015, 06:15 AM   #177
Sahtori
Thug

A recurring dream. Since my child youth. Is fighting against 'Thunder' - First time, that my memory is telling me. Was a dream that the "Thunder" came to get me. So I floated a bit above the ground and I got struck by serious event of lightning. I shouted even to above. What I shouted, I don't remember.

Another time, there was thunder, I remember, my beloved was with me trying to stop me. But I ran outside to be struck by the lighting. I was so afraid. Just looking and accepting it

Another one was me standing before the window, seeing it thunder really badly. The "Thunder" struck against the huge window. To try and "get" me.

I probably had more dreams about the 'thunder'

This night, I had a dream about my dad's boat, he said: "I want you to sail with it." So I'm all excited and I'm getting ready with friends and my beloved is even in the dream. But, we had to stop the arrangement of the ship because it started to become bad weather. An urge came to me. My beloved, looked while we stood in this building. He was 'helping' - I looked and saw how the thunder got close and struck the ground. I knew the 'Thunder' wanted 'me' - So, I ran to the opening of the building. I could see the fear of my beloved on his face, he even shouted: "No, don't!"

The Thunder came down and I struck back. The pain in my hand, my drawing hand, I had made my hand into a fist, saying: "NO!" The struck was so bad that when I woke up, my entire hand felt numb... Almost to my elbow. I noticed I didn't "sleep" on my arm. My hand was resting on my belly, like it mostly does. But I woke up with such a huge headache.

It's strange, that this "dream" - the "Thunder" that's looking for me to "strike" me. Comes so every once in a while. I remember checking the "Dream Meanings" of it and Thunder represents: "Death, Disappointment, rejection (funny thing even having "love" can represent Death just so you know .... ) very bad omen"

I've been through so much, does this mean, me fighting back towards the "thunder" that I'm tired of being a pushover? To be used? If it's a bad omen. Does it mean that this time I'm strong enough to fight it? Or am I just tired of this recurring dream that I just gave it a piece of my mind and I just slammed it back into the heavens?

I wonder... Seeing my beloved means a lot though. Knowing he's watching over me. Dreams seems to be connected to a different 'plane' of existence. I love that 'plane' and I love being there just so I can spot him, one more time.
Please, don't worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you're ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day... make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular. I know I did ...
- Robin Williams

Read FREE comics
Sahtori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:16 PM   #178
Mew
Banned

I had a weird dream.

I was at the pool. I was about to go in, when mt TMNT hat was clutched by a giant goldfish. It had wings. (So, apparently, I had Luffy's stretching powers in this.) My arm stretched, I punched the goldfish, got my hat back, and the fish flew into the Heavens. WTF??????????
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 06:19 PM   #179
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Recalled the end of a dream from last night... There was construction going on next door and Al Sharpton (no, really) with really frizzy hair was operating a excavator-like thing with a bucket-like part on it more like a loader (I think that's what that's called). The bucket was full of dirt and had a long reach. He went and dumped that load of dirt into the our roof and in the rain gutter above the window facing that direction, completely clogging up the gutter. Not only that, but the equipment then seemed to have torn the house open, a large area of the ceiling was gone around that window and it was just open the elements. How rude of him...
Old 08-31-2015, 10:46 PM   #180
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
I think I need to stop watching Criminal Minds before bed. Had a dream the other night where I woke up inside an 18-wheel rig trailer, with all these other (young, good-looking) people, all in our underwear. Then we were herded out by guys with guns in pseudo-military attire, and taken to this building where we were put in cages. Me and another woman I didn't know needed to pee, so they told us where to go, and while we were looking for the bathroom, I decided to try to escape, but she was scared and said they'd shoot us, so I told her that I'd rather get shot than get sold by traffickers (since that's what it was) and she agreed to follow me.

Then we snuck through several rooms and halls, wrapped up in old rags to cover up/hide our scent (they had dogs), I knocked out a guard with a wrench- and then stomped on his neck and broke it- hid the body after taking his gun and clothes, and ended up climbing up onto the roof of one building to get over the wall of the compound, which was apparently an old junkyard that was cleared out. We went through a field until we found a dirt road, but instead of taking it, I said we should follow a creek-bed nearby so they would have to follow us on foot if they came looking. We ended up finding a lake and followed that to a town, but the cops said they didn't have the men or resources to arrest the gang, and we had to wait for the state troops to surround the only road out. And that's when I woke up. Weird....

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote