The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 04:51 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord

Hey, guys, I'm new here

Its December 2004, I just recently turned 18 years old. This new 4kids TMNT cartoon that's currently airing is really good and I want to discuss it with you guys!

I've been lurking here since 2002/2003 reading up on all review threads for the cartoon and comics and I want to discuss them with you all. I also really like this new Volume 4 comic that Mirage is putting out, its the first Mirage series I am able to follow regularly as it comes out! Peter Laird is a great writer and I'm so happy the creator of TMNT is making a new comic again. I bet all the storylines will be amazing! I'm currently going through ninjaturtles.com ordering all the back issues of Volume 1-2 that I missed as a kid to catch up.

Also did you guys know Lionsgate just released Season 1 of the original cartoon on DVD? I hope they release the rest of the series on DVD really fast, and we don't have to wait till 2012 or something just to get all 10 seasons on DVD.

I also hear next year in 2005 there's this "youtube" thing coming out, does anyone know anything about it? And what's an "Iphone?" Some new cell phone or something? I'm also looking forward to the new realistic Zelda that Nintendo showed off at E3 2004! Everyone was cheering that "mature Zelda" is back! I can't wait for the game to come out. The Gamecube is so cool.

I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stay here, I mean I just turned 18 and its the year 2004 so I don't know if I'll still have enough free time to stick around for the next decade and a half or anything because I am graduating High School now, but I'll try to stick around! I hope I have fun here!
Old 06-21-2016, 05:34 PM   #2
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Hello!

I think I've seen your username before, aren't you that guy who posts all the time in the IGN forums?

I think I also saw you at SerebiiForums, wasn't it you who wrote that infamous fanfic "A day inside May"? Where Ash and new Pokemon Trainer may from the latest Pokemon Generation Ruby/Sapphire get together and have sex? You should really stop complaining about shippers if you ship characers as well not to mention all you do is troll Misty fans there, it'll get you banned one day. And you'll have to use other aliases like Cybersai.

Yeah! You seem to be the same person, I actually think we met before in the Toon Zone forums.
Old 06-21-2016, 05:35 PM   #3
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Another day, another idiotic and pointless post from CyberCubed.

Old 06-21-2016, 05:37 PM   #4
Powder
So tired of this place

Jeez, guys. It was harmless thread that was supposed to be good clean fun.

Next time you think him a monster, remember you didn't help to sooth the savage beast!

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Old 06-21-2016, 06:08 PM   #5
snake
Disgusting

I've been a fan of the turtles since I was 3 years old and with the new show airing I think it's normal for a kid like me to be talking about turtles again. I grew up with the 2003 series ( not that I understood it .) and watched the first five seasons of the 1988 series. I hope everyone here enjoys having me here as I am a big fan. Sorry for the short introduction I don't have much else to say really.

--

That was my first post. I'm not exactly sure of what I meant by "not understanding" the 4kids show.

Thankfully I came a loooooong way from that.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:46 PM   #6
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Its December 2004, I just recently turned 18 years old. This new 4kids TMNT cartoon that's currently airing is really good and I want to discuss it with you guys!

I've been lurking here since 2002/2003 reading up on all review threads for the cartoon and comics and I want to discuss them with you all. I also really like this new Volume 4 comic that Mirage is putting out, its the first Mirage series I am able to follow regularly as it comes out! Peter Laird is a great writer and I'm so happy the creator of TMNT is making a new comic again. I bet all the storylines will be amazing! I'm currently going through ninjaturtles.com ordering all the back issues of Volume 1-2 that I missed as a kid to catch up.

Also did you guys know Lionsgate just released Season 1 of the original cartoon on DVD? I hope they release the rest of the series on DVD really fast, and we don't have to wait till 2012 or something just to get all 10 seasons on DVD.

I also hear next year in 2005 there's this "youtube" thing coming out, does anyone know anything about it? And what's an "Iphone?" Some new cell phone or something? I'm also looking forward to the new realistic Zelda that Nintendo showed off at E3 2004! Everyone was cheering that "mature Zelda" is back! I can't wait for the game to come out. The Gamecube is so cool.

I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stay here, I mean I just turned 18 and its the year 2004 so I don't know if I'll still have enough free time to stick around for the next decade and a half or anything because I am graduating High School now, but I'll try to stick around! I hope I have fun here!
Little did we know that a god walked among us mere mortals... our own overlord, the benevolent CyberCubed.

All hail!
Old 06-21-2016, 08:11 PM   #7
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Welcome to the 'Drome!
Where no one cares about your boner.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
Old 06-22-2016, 02:54 AM   #8
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost

I hope your powers are limited to bewildering people - I really don't want it to be 2004 again. Oh.. and welcome, our once and future king.
Old 07-01-2016, 06:44 PM   #9
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Hello!

I think I've seen your username before, aren't you that guy who posts all the time in the IGN forums?

I think I also saw you at SerebiiForums, wasn't it you who wrote that infamous fanfic "A day inside May"? Where Ash and new Pokemon Trainer may from the latest Pokemon Generation Ruby/Sapphire get together and have sex? You should really stop complaining about shippers if you ship characers as well not to mention all you do is troll Misty fans there, it'll get you banned one day. And you'll have to use other aliases like Cybersai.

Yeah! You seem to be the same person, I actually think we met before in the Toon Zone forums.
Holy ****, this is a foul for a red card.
Closed Thread

Tags
cubism