The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2017, 06:17 PM   #1
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,461
Any way to change my user name?

I'm kind of bored of my user name, plus I don't like the fact it turned out to be the title of some crappy obscure old video games. I am curious who I might be able to ask...
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:19 PM   #2
Candy Kappa
Passive-Aggressive Snob
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 13,008
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=8045
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:28 PM   #3
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
I did ask there about three weeks ago (it's the most recent post on the thread) but I haven't seen anyone respond to it. So I thought, 'Maybe it got overlooked...?'
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:37 PM   #4
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 7,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
I did ask there about three weeks ago (it's the most recent post on the thread) but I haven't seen anyone respond to it. So I thought, 'Maybe it got overlooked...?'
The only one able to do that is Krang and his appearances on here are rare. His only time ever on here is occasional username changes, like every 3 months or so. It may be a while unfortunately. Metalwolf? Not a fan of this guy?

__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!

Check out the best DC Comics site on the net:
http://new.dcuwiki.net/forums/index.php
Now featuring Ethan Van Sciver!

MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:00 PM   #5
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The only one able to do that is Krang and his appearances on here are rare. His only time ever on here is occasional username changes, like every 3 months or so. It may be a while unfortunately. Metalwolf? Not a fan of this guy?

http://wikimon.net/images/6/67/Metalgarurumon.gif
Ah, gotcha. Hopefully he sees it, I'd hate to not catch him for another three months.

Yeah, not too crazy about it. When I took my username, it was before I had heard of that game, since mine was actually a play on my sister's email name, having a 'wolf' theme. But I used that name so long and I didn't want people to associate me with some weird video game, so I thought 'Might wanna change it.'
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 10:33 PM   #6
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 7,023
The character I posted was Metal Guarurumon, the most powerful form of the #2 Digimon. I know nothing of the game, but have a fondness of the above character.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!

Check out the best DC Comics site on the net:
http://new.dcuwiki.net/forums/index.php
Now featuring Ethan Van Sciver!

MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 10:34 PM   #7
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor
 
ProphetofGanja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dub Side of the Moon
Posts: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
Ah, gotcha. Hopefully he sees it, I'd hate to not catch him for another three months.

Yeah, not too crazy about it. When I took my username, it was before I had heard of that game, since mine was actually a play on my sister's email name, having a 'wolf' theme. But I used that name so long and I didn't want people to associate me with some weird video game, so I thought 'Might wanna change it.'
I always just figured you were a heavy metal/wolf fan
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:46 PM   #8
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The character I posted was Metal Guarurumon, the most powerful form of the #2 Digimon. I know nothing of the game, but have a fondness of the above character.
I had tried clicking on it, since it just shows up as a '?' in a blue square. It didn't respond, so I assumed it had been a picture of one of the characters of Metalwolf.

Edit: Was able to see it now, but only after it had been in a quote box, otherwise it won't show.

@ProphetofGanja

Am a fan of metal, but it depends on what songs and what band. I like Megadeth, but only one song and that is 'Grabbag.' I like Metallica a lot more, and some of Hailstorm.

Last edited by Metalwolf; 12-01-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 05:45 PM   #9
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 7,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
I had tried clicking on it, since it just shows up as a '?' in a blue square. It didn't respond, so I assumed it had been a picture of one of the characters of Metalwolf.

Edit: Was able to see it now, but only after it had been in a quote box, otherwise it won't show.
That is odd. It showed up on multiple devices for me. Scroll down to see the mega form of the version I saw as a middle schooler.
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/MetalG...MetalGarurumon

Also, about the username chnage, if it does not happen for a while do not think you are being ignored. Krang saved/favorited the thread in question and will take care of it whenever he returns. We could place wagers. Any takers? Just kidding. I do miss having him around.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!

Check out the best DC Comics site on the net:
http://new.dcuwiki.net/forums/index.php
Now featuring Ethan Van Sciver!

MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.