The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 05-07-2005, 08:05 PM   #1
Nturtle
Ninja Master

Dreamwave in UK

A few tidbits this week...

The official site has posted a preview for the newest Tales of the TMNT #10. As well as some info concerning the release of NT: The Next Mutation on DVD in the UK.

Also coming to the UK on June 24th for £7.99 is the TMNT Dreamwave comic series in the form of a graphic novel being released by Titan Books. No exact details yet as to how extensive the graphic novel will be, it will likely at least cover the "Attack of the Mousers" arc.

[Thanks to Andrew James for the info]
Old 05-10-2005, 07:04 AM   #2
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist

Hmm. I already have one Dreamwave TMNT graphic novel that covers the first 4 issues. It came out months and months ago. There are 2 copies in the Forbidden Planet in Leicester still.
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 03:20 PM   #3
Nturtle
Ninja Master

Yeah? thats weird, they must have been imported in. I got the info from a press release the Titan Books folks sent me. You must have the the trade paperback collection? The cover of the book Titan is putting out is from the first issue so I assume its not just a TPB reprint. I figure since the series was discontinued, Titan bought it up to reprint it in the Uk considering the incredible popularity of the TMNT over there.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:46 AM   #4
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist

I have a feeling it's the import one. All the other TPB they have are usually the US ones and the UK ones always seem to be a bit bigger.
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote