The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 10-28-2015, 01:18 PM   #281
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaucelm View Post
In which episode does Donatello try to join a college, but his name is taken as "Donna Tello" and they believe him to be a girl, so he asks Irma to go in his place? (I think?)
Donatello's Degree! I remember that one was unique on account of the fact that they actually used a banner in the background with the actual year's date on it.

Quote:
There was also an episode where a kid invented a machine that made the Earth move closer to the sun, which resulted in... snow melting, wax statues melting and corn fields turning into popcorn. Anyone know which one it is?

Thank you.
Too Hot to Handle! That was Vernon's annoying nephew Foster Fenwick.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:00 AM   #282
Gaucelm
Random Punk

Ah, thank you!

Do you know which episode is where Michaelangelo is hypnotized by Splinter so that he hates pizza? (because he ate all of it in the beginning and that's his punishment)

And which one where the Turtles' fridge is completely frozen in ice, so they decide to "attack" the ice several times by screaming "Cowabunga" and using their weapons, as if it was an enemy?

And which episode where Raphael is forced by a villain to tell jokes on the radio, so that the people in the city keep laughing?

Thanks!
Old 10-30-2015, 09:09 AM   #283
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Ah, thank you!

Do you know which episode is where Michaelangelo is hypnotized by Splinter so that he hates pizza? (because he ate all of it in the beginning and that's his punishment)

And which one where the Turtles' fridge is completely frozen in ice, so they decide to "attack" the ice several times by screaming "Cowabunga" and using their weapons, as if it was an enemy?

And which episode where Raphael is forced by a villain to tell jokes on the radio, so that the people in the city keep laughing?

Thanks!
You bet!! The first is "Cowabunga Shredhead", where Shredder and Krang attempt to clone Michaelangelo to infiltrate the lair. But thanks to Bebop and Rocksteady, it goes wrong and Shredder thinks he's Michaelangelo. One of the only episodes to feature Splinter's mind control ability.

The second is "The Ice Creature Cometh" from Season 5 where they accidentally create an ice monster in the Arctic and unleash him on the city while Shredder steals thermal explosives to try and free the Technodrome.

The third is "Raphael Knocks Em Dead" in Season 4 where Raph is obsessed with stand up comedy thanks to a new satellite TV hookup then gets tangled up in a comedian-napping scheme and has to stop Pinky McFingers and Baxter's brother from turning everyone into helpless laughing victims.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 12:49 PM   #284
Gaucelm
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy85 View Post
You bet!! The first is "Cowabunga Shredhead", where Shredder and Krang attempt to clone Michaelangelo to infiltrate the lair. But thanks to Bebop and Rocksteady, it goes wrong and Shredder thinks he's Michaelangelo. One of the only episodes to feature Splinter's mind control ability.
That was the same episode?? Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy85 View Post
One of the only episodes to feature Splinter's mind control ability.
Kinda like that Red Sky episode where Krang shows he has mind control powers? That he never used before?

Anyway, thank you very much!

Oh! One last question:
What episode was it where the Turtles fight a little guy who dresses up as Shredder and tries to attack them with bug sprays? Forgot this guy's name.
Old 10-30-2015, 02:08 PM   #285
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Yup!! Splinter's ability makes sense as you have to strengthen the mind to strengthen your body. Concentration is the key!!

Krang's ability only worked on those with limited brain power. Bebop and Rocksteady were smarter (if that's possible) that Dregg's Batmen which is why it worked on him.

That episode is Michaelangelo Meets Bugman again. The villain's name is the Swatter, a fake villain made solely to lure the Turtles in and discover their secret identities. Yet the already knew Bugman's identity and wanted a piece of him too. One thing I found oddly hilarious was that the others laughed when they discovered the Swatter was a cheap ripoff of Shredder but Michaelangelo wasn't laughing. If anything, he should've been the most amused of all.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:40 AM   #286
Gaucelm
Random Punk

Thank you again! (am I the only one who'd like Swatter as a mid-level boss in a TMNT action game?)

Oh, I have another one!

Would you know which episode that has:
Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady have to wait around in the city (because of some plan I think). So, Bebop and Rocksteady ask Shredder:
"What should we do in the meantime, boss?"
Shredder hesitates and says "Well, uh... I don't know... how about you, like, go get some fuel for the technodrome?"
"Sure boss!"
Bebop and Rocksteady try to rob some fuel from gas stations, but they discover on TV that a scientist has invented a superfuel.
So they decide to steal it, but the Turtles discover what happens, and they intervene, passing around the test tube containing the superfuel.

I liked this part because the villains are shown doing some smaller scale, trivial thing. This is the kind of stuff that makes characters likeable to me.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:13 AM   #287
cammy85
Stone Warrior

I just watched that one!! "Usagi Come Home" from late Season 3. Shredder and co. kidnap Obento, Usagi's surrogate father; then challenged Usagi to a rigged duel Using a magnet, Usagi's sword is pinned to the wall, costing him the duel. In exchange, Shredder sics him on the Turtles. While they wait, Bebop and Rocksteady suggest trying to steal fuel for the Technodrome.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:52 AM   #288
Gaucelm
Random Punk

Thank you!

It's weird, because my mind had completely disconnected this plot line from the episode! Was it one with a "halfway plot switch"?

*Do you know which episode had some kind of interdimensional dinosaur who multiplied when it ate fibers? Who also loved chocolate bars?
There was a Turtle who managed to have enough autority to order them around, like how eating minerals in a museum was baaad.
Apparently, the dinosaur eating chocolate made him fusion back into one single giant dinosaur. The Turtles used a giant chocolate bar that was used for a TV ad (even as a kid, I was wondering why giant candy props always seemed to be real candy, like how toy cars worked like real cars for small creatures to drive).
So in the end, the Turtles make him eat a mineral that makes him disappear for good. It swallowed the top spike of a skyscraper.

Man, now that I write this, I realize how crazy some of the episodes were.

*There was also an episode where there was an old CEO who had to use a hearing device, which prevented him from being hypnotized by villains. I remember there was some flooding in his building, and in the end he was talking about how his works will benefit people of all colors.
"Even green?" ask the Turtles.
"Even green." he confirms.

Would you know which one it was? Thanks.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:58 AM   #289
CyberCubed
Overlord

That episode was, "The Big Zipp attack" from Season 4.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:53 PM   #290
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
*There was also an episode where there was an old CEO who had to use a hearing device, which prevented him from being hypnotized by villains. I remember there was some flooding in his building, and in the end he was talking about how his works will benefit people of all colors.
"Even green?" ask the Turtles.
"Even green." he confirms.
I think that guy you're thinking of was Octavius Ogilvy of Octopus Inc. in the episode "Corporate Raiders from Dimension X." A classic!

View my sketch work!
Old 11-02-2015, 03:25 PM   #291
Gaucelm
Random Punk

Thank you very much!
Old 11-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #292
IronBoomer
Random Punk

I'm trying to find an episode where April gets tired of whatever villain's taken her this time, and lobs a few ninja moves of her own, prompting Raphael (only turtle around) to comment, "Where did you learn crazy ninja moves like that?"
April replies something to the effect, "When you've been in as many episodes as I have, you start picking it up."
Old 11-08-2015, 06:02 PM   #293
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Raphael, Turtle of a Thousand Faces in Season 5. The villain was the classic Mad Dog McMutt.
Old 11-19-2015, 06:58 PM   #294
Etsyturtle2
Banned

What was the season seven episode where splinter shows the turtles the art that their namesake artists produced?
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:29 PM   #295
Icebot
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etsyturtle2 View Post
What was the season seven episode where splinter shows the turtles the art that their namesake artists produced?
I believe it was Artless.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 04:14 AM   #296
Etsyturtle2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
Thanks! I have been looking for the title for a while now.
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:27 AM   #297
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
To quote DrSpengler, "Hey, now no one can ever say that Jesus hasn’t appeared in a TMNT cartoon."
http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...part-1-review/

View my sketch work!
Old 11-20-2015, 08:22 PM   #298
OrangeNinja1987
Foot Soldier

What episode was it when the turtles going to fight Shredder in front of the World Trade Center but decided they couldn't because they didn't want to damage a national landmark?
I found that scene depressingly ironic, but I can't remember what episode it was in.

For TMNT art and more, check out OrangeNinja1987 on Deviantart! http://orangeninja1987.deviantart.com/
To help with a current TMNT project: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53441
Proud fan of the TMNT 2014 movie
OrangeNinja1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:22 PM   #299
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeNinja1987 View Post
What episode was it when the turtles going to fight Shredder in front of the World Trade Center but decided they couldn't because they didn't want to damage a national landmark?
I found that scene depressingly ironic, but I can't remember what episode it was in.
The world trade center is in the Season 3 finale eps.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 02:17 AM   #300
Icebot
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeNinja1987 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The world trade center is in the Season 3 finale eps.
Actually, the episode is Enter The Fly. The World Trade Center was also in Enter The Fly but that's not the landmark the turtles were afraid of damaging.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ask a question, questions