The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 07-25-2020, 07:20 PM   #1
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist

Cartoon and 1990 Movie Casey 2-Packs

Looking to buy both the cartoon and 1990 Casey Jones 2 packs. Wanting to pay original price + shipping. Paypal ready, not wanting to purchase from an international seller to save on the shipping.
I was hoping I would just find them in stores but have given up since wasting gas and then seeing them pop up on ebay from me area directly after each time. Just kind of done trying to beat the scalper and figured I'd see if anyone picked up any extras.
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:07 PM   #2
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesyKitty View Post
Looking to buy both the cartoon and 1990 Casey Jones 2 packs. Wanting to pay original price + shipping. Paypal ready, not wanting to purchase from an international seller to save on the shipping.
I was hoping I would just find them in stores but have given up since wasting gas and then seeing them pop up on ebay from me area directly after each time. Just kind of done trying to beat the scalper and figured I'd see if anyone picked up any extras.

If it helps they just hit the midwest yesterday.

I know the struggle. Luckily the dromers here are good people and selling to each other without scalper prices

Fingers crossed for you my dude

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 09:46 PM   #3
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
If it helps they just hit the midwest yesterday.

I know the struggle. Luckily the dromers here are good people and selling to each other without scalper prices

Fingers crossed for you my dude
Yeah, unfortunately this guy has been getting multiple sets and either selling them at high prices or cutting the plastic tray down the middle and splitting the figures up at the same price of cost.

Also a heads up, I have been keeping an eye out for a COOTS set for ya, no luck yet but hopefully over the next week or two they will start showing up in stores. If I find more than one I will snag it for ya since I know you are still looking
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote