The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-04-2014, 05:18 AM   #1
Ninjinister
無問題

So it looks like we're looking at it being on Friday nights for a while, neh? Since Oct. 3 is the start of Season 3?
Old 03-28-2015, 05:44 PM   #2
gibbs615
Random Punk

Exclamation Karai's fate

Well Shredder has her again and now I'm just wondering what's gonna happen to her now. If he and Baxter do manage to turn her back,then what? Will they somehow erase her memory into thinking that Shredder is her real father again or will they brainwash her into the perfect invincible heartless warrior? Who knows but I guess well find out soon enough.
gibbs615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:29 PM   #3
groddofwar
Random Punk

I am really happy that they are taking this toxic avenger route with muckman! I a huge toxic avenger fan and to me muckman has always remindede of toxic avenger. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of the eyeproportions or the fact that muckman looked like Toxie from playmates other toy line toxic crusaders. I totally agree, muckman has to have a mop weapon! It would be the icing on the cake! And again, next to the muckman toy there is a kraang symbol. I think it's just that he has nothing to do with shredder or the kraang. I think he's just a mutant like pizza face where he has nothing to do with anybody except for the turtles.

I don't think the creep will mutate into muckman. Reason being, the creep isn't intelligent enough to speak. Same with the hobo. Remember in the squrillanoids episode when Mikey was translating the hobo's "crazy talk?" Muckman has to talk he can't just speak in grunts or roars or jibberish. Not only that but whose going to be the villan of the episode? Is it just going to be the turtles compete ting with muckman to be new York's protector like with the power puff girls and major man in the Major man episode? Is there going to be a toxic avenger inspired villan? Maybe there's a fat high ranked member of the earth protection force that want s to kill muckman just like the fat guy villan in the first(and only solid good) toxic avenger movie. I'm sorry but I don't remember the fat guys name. But I mean maybe the earth protection force wants to kill all these mutants andaybe muckman is one of them. Oh, maybe a general/sergeant of the epf mutates into sergeant bananas!!!

The fat guy in toxic avenger was the mayor! Sorry guys, I had a brain fart going on. Maybe new yorks mayor in the tmnt Nickelodeon series gets the epf to try to wipe out all th mutants including muckman or maybe just muckman himself! Can't wait! I also can't wait for Savanti Romero to show up! Another 2003 character in the series!!! Where's Bishop?!?!

Last edited by Jester; 03-29-2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: 3x posts
groddofwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:56 PM   #4
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Bishop unconfirmed, but as we did have the EPF in this series we are likely to get Bishop eventually. Maybe sometime this season or introduced next season.

Maybe with him we can see a 2012 incarnation of Dirk Savage-Mutant Hunter working for him.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:48 AM   #5
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Bishop unconfirmed, but as we did have the EPF in this series we are likely to get Bishop eventually. Maybe sometime this season or introduced next season.

Maybe with him we can see a 2012 incarnation of Dirk Savage-Mutant Hunter working for him.
I'm putting my money on Bishop showing up after the Turtles take out Shredder. The Kraang are gone, so that just leaves Shredder left as the primary antagonist for the series, and they're setting it up for him to fall this season. So, with that said, if Shredder gets "killed off," it'd be the perfect opportunity for them to introduce Bishop as the main antagonist.

I really hope the season 3 finale isn't just "Oh, wow, look! The Kraang are back! Time for another two-and-a-half seasons of trying to take them down once and for all!"
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:59 AM   #6
matteso586
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
I'm putting my money on Bishop showing up after the Turtles take out Shredder. The Kraang are gone, so that just leaves Shredder left as the primary antagonist for the series, and they're setting it up for him to fall this season. So, with that said, if Shredder gets "killed off," it'd be the perfect opportunity for them to introduce Bishop as the main antagonist.

I really hope the season 3 finale isn't just "Oh, wow, look! The Kraang are back! Time for another two-and-a-half seasons of trying to take them down once and for all!"
I love to see Bishop in the 2012 series too. And you guys get to discuss with who should voice him in this link.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51534

It would be entertaining if he says "I'm certain our paths will cross again" in his debut episode.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:34 AM   #7
groddofwar
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post

That's a great theory! I would love to see dirk savage appear int his series!maybe we can get other 1980s tmnt characters Don Tuchelli! Oh wait, he's been relplaced by don vizioso. You know what would be cool? Let's get tatoo in the purple dragons!!! Or we can get wyrm!!! Speaking of wyrm, I have a great idea for a tmnt episode. So, maybe some guy mutates into wyrm and he starts rampaging in we York and the turtles like cut and slash at him but the the slashed/cut wyrm prices regenerate into other wyrms! You know that myth about worms where if you cut them in half you get two wyrms? That's a myth but what if the mutagen takes wyrms regerating ability to higher level! Maybe the turtles knock wyrm into some something exlposive and he explodes and regenerates into an army of wyrms! Maybe wyrm can be a half man half kraathragon!

At last years comic con, someone asked Coro a question about the possibly of getting Tokka in the series. I have a few theories
Theory 1:Hun mutates into Tokka. I mean, Hun mutated into s turtle in the 2003 series in the turtles forever special! Who says that it can't happen here? Plus he's already allied with the foot and shredder

Theory 2: Newtralizer mutates into Tokka. First of all, he's a lizard/reptile and mutating him again will take that aspect further. Plus if Tokka allies with Rahzar, he has another double mutated buddy. Also, that technology on him could mutate with him and form sharp razor blades on back! Maybe we could get a a gamera-inspired Tokka where he forms jets and can fly around! Maybe the metal from the technology forms over his mouth and forma a beak. Plus is it a coincidence that he appears next to Rahzar in the intro? I mean it could be a hint. Plus, it would be unexpected! We wouldn't expect newtralizer to mutate into tokka. Plus, the design would look cool and it would be the most unique Tokka desighn! Rather than being green, he could be black and orange. With this design it would be easier to differentiate him from slash.

Theory 3:slash mutates into Tokka. This theory has been floating around the forums forever! However, Tokka is evil he's supposed to side with Rahzar! So, why would slash go evil and side with rahzar? He's a good guy! On top of that, dog pound was a new character. So when he mutated into rahzar, we didn't mind it. But be honest here, if slash mutates again, are we really going to like that choice?

Last edited by Jester; 03-29-2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: 2x posts
Old 03-29-2015, 12:25 PM   #8
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by groddofwar View Post
At last years comic con, someone asked Coro a question about the possibly of getting Tokka in the series. I have a few theories
Theory 1:Hun mutates into Tokka. I mean, Hun mutated into s turtle in the 2003 series in the turtles forever special! Who says that it can't happen here? Plus he's already allied with the foot and shredder

Theory 2: Newtralizer mutates into Tokka. First of all, he's a lizard/reptile and mutating him again will take that aspect further. Plus if Tokka allies with Rahzar, he has another double mutated buddy. Also, that technology on him could mutate with him and form sharp razor blades on back! Maybe we could get a a gamera-inspired Tokka where he forms jets and can fly around! Maybe the metal from the technology forms over his mouth and forma a beak. Plus is it a coincidence that he appears next to Rahzar in the intro? I mean it could be a hint. Plus, it would be unexpected! We wouldn't expect newtralizer to mutate into tokka. Plus, the design would look cool and it would be the most unique Tokka desighn! Rather than being green, he could be black and orange. With this design it would be easier to differentiate him from slash.

Theory 3:slash mutates into Tokka. This theory has been floating around the forums forever! However, Tokka is evil he's supposed to side with Rahzar! So, why would slash go evil and side with rahzar? He's a good guy! On top of that, dog pound was a new character. So when he mutated into rahzar, we didn't mind it. But be honest here, if slash mutates again, are we really going to like that choice?
Your theory that the Neutralizer would mutate into Tokka is interesting and maybe plausible.

Here's a forth Theory for you.

Theory 4:

Raph is brainwashed, and much like Shredder renamed Miwa Karai and forced her to believe that Hamato Yoshi was the man who killed her mother. Maybe the same is done to Raph. In the sense that Raph is forced to believe that Splinter valued his other sons over him. That his Brothers have been plotting against him for years, and that the Shredder is his one true ally. Maybe the clincher is that Raph is double mutated so much like Rahzar he remains a Turtle but becomes a more primal species of turtle (kind a like Dogpound becoming a more primal specials of Dog) and his brothers left him for dead because of it. When in reality they were forced to leave him because they saw him fall but they didn't know where he landed. Or the situation was so intense that it was either leave Raph behind, regroup, and come back for him. Or have all of them be captured or worse.

Raph believes the Shredder's lies, rejects everything from his old life and adopts the name Tokka.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:23 AM   #9
Ninjinister
無問題

Man the dumbest s#!t ever happens on this board, I swear.
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 08:37 AM   #10
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Man the dumbest s#!t ever happens on this board, I swear.
I know, Hard to stay on topic around here, But anyways, Back on Topic.

I hope the Turtles in Time episode isn't just a 1 episode thing, There are still 8 episodes for Season 3 left, Unless they are saving some, for Season 4.
Old 05-24-2015, 12:27 PM   #11
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I know, Hard to stay on topic around here, But anyways, Back on Topic.

I hope the Turtles in Time episode isn't just a 1 episode thing, There are still 8 episodes for Season 3 left, Unless they are saving some, for Season 4.
Something called Turtles in Time needs to be a friggin event.
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:37 PM   #12
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Indeed, I would like to see multiple episodes, Of the Turtles in each time period.
Old 05-24-2015, 01:07 PM   #13
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Playmates DID reveal that "Back in Time" would be an event for the show at Toy Fair, so I'm betting it's more than one ep.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:20 PM   #14
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
You say that, BUT the episode titles might point to just that. They meet Renet in 19, 20 takes them "back to the past", and 21 might just take them to the future.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:21 PM   #15
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
20 takes them "back to the past",
To play the sh*tty games that suck ass?

AVGN reference lest I look strange...

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:35 PM   #16
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
You say that, BUT the episode titles might point to just that. They meet Renet in 19, 20 takes them "back to the past", and 21 might just take them to the future.
I would love to see the Turtles travel to the future, And it be cool of that episode borrowed, from the Future Shark Trilogy from the Archie series comic.

It would be cool if these Turtles meet there older selves, Perhaps we could see April and Casey Jones as an adults too.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:43 PM   #17
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Considering I missed the whole part where there were any titles revealed other than TiT (phrasing), I had no idea.
Old 06-15-2015, 01:45 PM   #18
Gunpowder
Stone Warrior

Has the next DVD been announced yet? As in, season 3 part 2? I swore I saw something for it a while back, but now I can't find it.
Old 06-15-2015, 01:50 PM   #19
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunpowder View Post
Has the next DVD been announced yet? As in, season 3 part 2? I swore I saw something for it a while back, but now I can't find it.
I believe it comes out in July.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:11 AM   #20
groddofwar
Random Punk

Tmnt episodes come on my birthday!

Tags
nick, season 3 official info