The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 09-07-2005, 01:18 PM   #1
Hannurdock
Foot Soldier

Pet Thread

Oki, as an animal lover I was just curious to see what pets everyone has.

I have five pets. Master Splinter would love it, they are all of the rodent variety.

Badger is coming up to a year old. He is gentle, amiable and always sticks his nose out of the bedding in his little mouse house. He is a fancy mouse - black and white. Very cute

Lester is Badger's brother. They live together, sleep together and whup each other's ass when they get out of line. Lester is more bouncy, springy and alert. He is a beige and light brown fancy mouse.

Rhubarb is a rat with a big heart. She is a few months old, fully grown, and the light of my life. She is extremely athletic and bounds around my room.

Shyer than her bouncy sister Rhubarb, Custard is a joy to have sitting on your lap when you are watching TV. She is a kindly little creature and licks you to bits. She is my little laprat.

My baby boy Misty. Misty is the most amiable hamster you are ever going to meet. He licks you, likes to run all over you, and climbs the bars like Tarzan! No hamster could be cuter. He's a little dream.

Hannurdock
Old 09-07-2005, 02:20 PM   #2
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches

Just one of the several cats my parents have at their house. This big guy is the meanest cat I have ever had, you can't even touch him without getting bitten. I love him none the less.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 02:50 PM   #3
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

here is 3 of my cats:

This is Artemis, my youngest back home.

This is Simon, the second cat I ever had:

This is Gabriel, my first cat. I brought her home after some jerkoffs were talking about throwing her in the pool to see if she could get out on her own, or drown. (I was 13 or so)

That's Gabriel's bed that simon is sleeping in. He sometimes takes it over when she's playing or whatever.

I have 3 cats here in Texas, Tuna, Gally, and Bettie Page. I'll get pics of them up later.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 03:32 PM   #4
Anarky
Outlaw Hero

Okay, this is Jay. Actually he's called J.J. but he's Jay for whatever reason. He also responds to "Mutt" and "Disgusting", I don't know where that came from though...

And Hannurdock, could it be that one of your hamsters is green?
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:58 PM   #5
Hannurdock
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarky
And Hannurdock, could it be that one of your hamsters is green?
LOL! Nope, just the lighting. Actually, in a way my hamster is green. He is a very non-polluting little creature. The rats actually smell terrible, LOL! I now know where the expression comes from - smell a rat. They need constant cleaning out, and their ponging is damaging the atmosphere of my bedroom!

My hamster is a pure white syrian. He's had a stroke recently, but he's bounced back true to form. Can't get enough of the good life.

I love the pet pics, btw. I've never seen cuter cats, and the dog is so adorable. Disgusting can't be further than the truth, he's beautiful.

Hannurdock
Old 09-07-2005, 08:24 PM   #6
FireFly
Stone Warrior

I got a 15 week old lab puppy named bouncer

cute litte guy but very very mean

"This is bad...a pro shouldn't let the fight get personal...I should calm down and--Naaaah! I'll worry about it after I stomp a few more Cobras!" Flint, GI Joe(v-1) #53
FireFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 10:36 PM   #7
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!

From top: Jessie, Lia, Donnie, Raph...I dont have good pics of Mike,Tokka and Casey. that's 7 turtles total.

Then theres 2 cats, Sharkey and Jinks. 3 Goldfish. 3 dwarf african froggies
Old 09-07-2005, 11:34 PM   #8
damnhooligan
Mad Scientist

Needs more puppies. Stat!

My little brother with Montgomery P. Dog when he was a pup about a year ago. No one's exactly sure what breeds he comprises, but he's got these cool little weiner-dog legs. (Flash Fact! The "P." actually stands for Pee.)

Monty all grown up, wrasslin' with the new Beagle/Poodle puppy, named Cooper after Mercury 7 astronaut Gordon Cooper. (I call him Coopah Troopah or sometimes, I just yell "COOPAH!" in a weird pseudo-Bostonian accent. It seems to work.)

Cooper hangin' out in Momma's lap.

I don't have any pictures of our elusive 7 year old Border Collie, Annabella aka Belly, because if she so much as sees a camera, she starts snarling and snapping at it. All these dogs are hanging out in Colorado at present, at my mom's house, but I'm set to get my own pup in the upcoming month once I move. Expect a flurry of pictures then.

Also, Anarky... J.J. has won my heart! Lookit that l'il guy!
Old 09-08-2005, 06:43 AM   #9
Anarky
Outlaw Hero

Hey, he's about two years old and still looks the same. He just got bigger in size but everyone goes "Awww... what a cute puppy". And he's becoming more and more lively every day. And he likes waking me up by licking whatever piece of skin he finds...

Here's a more recent one, he wants to eat from the table... once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady
That is one happy turtle.
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 04:11 PM   #10
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!

Kitty!

At the pet grooming place about a block away from my house, a 2-week old kitten was dropped off with fleas and maggots. Her mother had died and the owner could not take care of her.
I found out about this today, through my neighbor. I called Apolo and asked her if she wanted another cat (she has two; i couldnt adopt the kitty because we have a dog). She asked her mom, and her mom and stepdad went down to the pet place to see the kitten. They adopted her. =D They took her straight to the vet. She's now in a safe place with caring people. ^^

The end :0
Old 09-09-2005, 05:52 PM   #11
Leonardo_
Stone Warrior

AAWW, how cuute the first pic damnhooligan

And Anarky your "Wauwi" is very cuddle and cute, too.

I doon't have a pet, but my brother has got a cat and maybe I Can show you pic of her soon.

Leonardo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 06:57 PM   #12
Katie
Just...way too serious.

Yay Buslady and all your reptiles!

I SUCK at taking Pics of my animals, but I've got a mini zoo going on here....

I have:

4 Dogs

Zoe (the one that lives with me) is a 3 year old Dachsimation (well, that's what I call her. She's a dachshund/Dalmation mix----yep, that's right)

Gnash is a Golden Retriever

Doc is a mutt

Maggie is my 18 year old first puppy. She still owns all the other dogs.

1 cat

No Name...thinks he's a dog...wonder why.....

11 Crested Geckos...or eyelash geckos. Looke 'em up R. ciliatus...soooo cute

2 Gargoyle Geckos.....R. Auriculatus

1 Leopard Gecko

3 Bearded Dragons

2 Mali Uromastyx Lizards

2 poison Dart Frogs

2 Madagascar Ground Geckos

and a HUGE fishtank.

Who needs the zoo?
Old 09-09-2005, 06:59 PM   #13
Ryona

Such adorable pets, everyone! ^_^

I have a cat named Gizmo. And yup, you guessed right, the name comes from the cute little gremlin.

He doesn't seem to get along with anyone exept me and a few others. Gizmo doesn't even get along with other animals.

I'll show two pics for now.
My cat as a kitten and a recent photo of him.

Old 09-09-2005, 08:56 PM   #14
Kali
Inactive Moderator

They’re all so cute! This is mine, our cockatiel, Patches. The pictures aren’t too good because he doesn’t like the camera. Twenty-four years and we still can’t get a decent picture of him. I wish I could find the picture of him eating mac ‘n’ cheese right out of the pot. Or the ones of him balancing on the tennis ball. But here he is being protective of his soda box cave.

He’ll watch and attack if you get too close. (Man this framing sucks, my mom should never be let near a camera.)

Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:03 PM   #15
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

COCKATIEL!!!!! Oh man I had one most of my life, that sadly passed away last Summer. His name was Doug. They are such sweet animals. I love it when they sing
Did you say he's 24? That's Amazing! When Doug passed the Vet was shocked that he was almost 20. Apparently 11 is the average age. (That means you are taking really good care of him)
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:06 PM   #16
Peanut
Second Gear

These are my two kittens. Arwen (black and white) and Eowyn (brown and black). Named, of course, after LotR.

Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #17
cherrypotion27
Mouser

Smile My Pet

I have a 4 (almost 5) year old Maine Coon cat named Desi. She's a former shelter kitty (interestingly enough, she's from the shelter I now volunteer at, Save Animals Through Rescue And Adoption, a no-kill shelter).
Old 06-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #18
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man

So, this is Winter:

She's a purebred Siberian Husky and has been a part of my life for over 6 years. Over that period of time, she has developed some habits that make her unique, such as running to the front door when I ask if she wants to eat and silently howling when I raise my head to acknowledge her. She even expresses frustration by huffing. Her latest quirk is following the wife upstairs at night to lay down in the hallway, then ambling back down to look at me in the living room through the spindles on the stairs. She'll keep looking until I say, "Hi," "Hello," or say her name, at which time she trots all the way down to lay near me until I go up to bed. It's as if she's making sure I'm still alive or something.

What a card.

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:31 AM   #19
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW View Post
So, this is Winter:
Really? It's quite obviously Summer down here.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:35 AM   #20
zkarlette
Fashionably late

I think this dog is gorgeous ! And it does look like winter.