The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 02-06-2019, 10:16 AM   #121
Vegita-San
Emperor

I personally find the plant stuff hilarious.

then again, I joined in 2002....right before 4kids started... hmmmm ;o)

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:16 AM   #122
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Yep, seeing a distinct trend with you...

http://disinherited.com/wp-content/u...mstances-3.jpg
Dude just let it go. Is there anything you like other than turtles?
Toxin45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:24 AM   #123
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
Dude just let it go. Is there anything you like other than turtles?
That's not even worth humoring a response.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:25 AM   #124
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Quote:
That's not even worth humoring a response.
Dude chill out man I'm sure there will be tmnt for adults maybe not like the mirage,Archie, or idw comics but still.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:27 AM   #125
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
That seems like a disingenuous "lol."

Shouldn't you be saving all this vigor for when the Netflix movie is about to drop? Or the third Bay movie? You're using all your best zingers early, before the buzzer.
Heh I'm optimistic about it I hope it turns out ok, I actually enjoy rise for the most part something bug me but I still enjoy it so he's to hoping the Netflix thing works idk not idk

I really am excited about this the last transformers was really good if they do something similar to tmnt if be all for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Risk is part of the game when Nick pays you to sit in the captain's chair.
Good how I wish I could be paid to rant and rave online lol sadly not. Though I've had a career change after alot was a chef at a medical facility, then movie to work as a "chef" at a correctional facility (over saw the inmates cooking and serving) almost became a correctional officer, almost became a linemen (didn't work out cuz I'm terrified of heights) but now I work with my wife in insurance finally get weekend off and paid vacation woot.

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:27 AM   #126
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
Dude chill out man I'm sure there will be tmnt for adults maybe not like the mirage,Archie, or idw comics but still.
Nobody is even talking about that. Ease up on the phosphorus.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:15 AM   #127
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Nobody is even talking about that. Ease up on the phosphorus.
Fine dude.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:17 AM   #128
AquaParade
Banned

The plant thing is erroneously overblown.

Yeah, I just don't see a reality where a good handful of Nick executives infiltrate this message board to sway our opinions, hypnotizing us like sheep, in order for us to branch out onto other social media networks and sway the tide of opinion, thus monumentally boosting cartoon ratings, toy sales, and box-office income for Nickelodeon TMNT.

Get off it. Silly as hell.

Yes, I know this type of "marketing" is a real thing in today's day and age, and even works in certain circles, and may have even happened here, a tad, when the PD films came out. We shouldn't accept it, but this is the equivalent of wearing two, layered surgical masks inside your own home, in order to avoid allergies.

Just....relax. You're scaring the neighbors.

No boogeyman plant is going to come here and change the course of TMNT forever. It will make little difference. People who post here hardly have an influence on the mainstream opinion of TMNT, so I wouldn't worry about the virus spreading too badly. You'll do more damage by making us look like paranoid fools.

My opinion.

-

Last edited by AquaParade; 02-06-2019 at 11:33 AM.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:37 AM   #129
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

How are we ever going to survive it when real info starts to come out...?

(But, given the timing, Turtles drama will at least be a welcome escape from the political sort of campaigning and elections.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:41 AM   #130
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
How are we ever going to survive it when real info starts to come out...?
With a few extra cans of pesticide on stand-by.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:42 AM   #131
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
The plant thing is erroneously overblown.

Yeah, I just don't see a reality where a good handful of Nick executives infiltrate this message board to sway our opinions, hypnotizing us like sheep, in order for us to branch out onto other social media networks and sway the tide of opinion, thus monumentally boosting cartoon ratings, toy sales, and box-office income for Nickelodeon TMNT.

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/smal...vo1ho1_400.jpg

Get off it. Silly as hell.

Yes, I know this type of "marketing" is a real thing in today's day and age, and even works in certain circles, and may have even happened here, a tad, when the PD films came out. We shouldn't accept it, but this is the equivalent of wearing two, layered surgical masks inside your own home, in order to avoid allergies.

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/smal..._bubble002.jpg

Just....relax. You're scaring the neighbors.

No boogeyman plant is going to come here and change the course of TMNT forever. It will make little difference. People who post here hardly have an influence on the mainstream opinion of TMNT, so I wouldn't worry about the virus spreading too badly. You'll do more damage by making us look like paranoid fools.

My opinion.

- http://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/smal..._ac_ss350_.jpg
Thank you.... I think lol

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
Old 02-06-2019, 11:45 AM   #132
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Herbicide, Andrew. Herbicide.

Ain't no bugs here.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:45 AM   #133
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Quote:
Like literally five straight years of this crap lol and people wonder why others take a break from this place

love you mom...
Quote:
--- @Ceejay
Old 02-06-2019, 11:54 AM   #134
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:

Ain't no bugs here.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #135
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Quote:

Ain't no bugs here.
"Andrew confirmed as the true planet"
Suggest stimulating plant growth using pesticides to reduced harmful bugs and increase productivity

love you mom...
Quote:
--- @Ceejay
Old 02-06-2019, 12:11 PM   #136
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
"Andrew confirmed as the true planet"
Suggest stimulating plant growth using pesticides to reduced harmful bugs and increase productivity

This conversation has peaked.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:28 PM   #137
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
I personally find the plant stuff hilarious.

then again, I joined in 2002....right before 4kids started... hmmmm ;o)
Missed this earlier

#4kids4life

love you mom...
Quote:
--- @Ceejay
Old 02-06-2019, 01:09 PM   #138
AquaParade
Banned

I'll never forget when 4Kids TMNT premiered.

I had been experiencing a bit of "TMNT-fallout" the previous year or two and had not been focused on them at all, as I was being introduced to Nu-Metal, skateboarding, thinking I was really cool, and video-games

Something sparked in me one Saturday morning, and I remember thinking something along the lines of:

"hey, I know I heard, a year or two back, that a new TMNT cartoon was being made for Fox. I wonder what's up with that. I kinda miss TMNT. Maybe I'll turn on Fox and see if their giving any clues or maybe previewing the upcoming show." Didn't have much internet access back then. Things were different.

I flipped on the tube, and within 5 minutes of watching, it popped up - a commercial hyping up the premier of the new TMNT cartoon, premiering in just a couple hours! I was meant to turn that television on! Or so I like to think.

I'll never forget seeing a quick clip of Leonardo, back to his brothers saying "be ready for anything", or something like that, as the turtls were surrounded by Foot.
I wasn't prepared for his voice, having read Mirage, but being accustomed to the Fred Wolf and Steve Baron Leonardo voice actors, and it took me aback. I was so surprised to see a more serious take on the TMNT in cartoon form.

Anyways, great fun remembering that show. Maybe someday I'll revisit it.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:51 PM   #139
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
I'll never forget when 4Kids TMNT premiered.

I had been experiencing a bit of "TMNT-fallout" the previous year or two and had not been focused on them at all, as I was being introduced to Nu-Metal, skateboarding, thinking I was really cool, and video-games

Something sparked in me one Saturday morning, and I remember thinking something along the lines of:

"hey, I know I heard, a year or two back, that a new TMNT cartoon was being made for Fox. I wonder what's up with that. I kinda miss TMNT. Maybe I'll turn on Fox and see if their giving any clues or maybe previewing the upcoming show." Didn't have much internet access back then. Things were different.

I flipped on the tube, and within 5 minutes of watching, it popped up - a commercial hyping up the premier of the new TMNT cartoon, premiering in just a couple hours! I was meant to turn that television on! Or so I like to think.

I'll never forget seeing a quick clip of Leonardo, back to his brothers saying "be ready for anything", or something like that, as the turtls were surrounded by Foot.
I wasn't prepared for his voice, having read Mirage, but being accustomed to the Fred Wolf and Steve Baron Leonardo voice actors, and it took me aback. I was so surprised to see a more serious take on the TMNT in cartoon form.

Anyways, great fun remembering that show. Maybe someday I'll revisit it.
It was a great show

love you mom...
Quote:
--- @Ceejay
Old 02-06-2019, 03:38 PM   #140
d_osborn
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
I really am excited about this the last transformers was really good if they do something similar to tmnt if be all for it
This is pretty much where I'm at. Bumblebee didn't do well commercially, but it was REALLY well received. Hopefully Paramount takes note.

There's gold in them thar hills.
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote