The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 03-08-2017, 01:39 AM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord

I remember back in my day you actually had to buy a camera to take pictures. Now everyone just takes pictures with their phone. Does anyone even own a camera anymore?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:01 AM   #2
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I remember back in my day you actually had to buy a camera to take pictures. Now everyone just takes pictures with their phone. Does anyone even own a camera anymore?
I still do. I like my current digital camera, and I still miss my old digital camera that went missing. Many pictures were taken on that camera, most of them were beneficial for many of my former Digital Art class assignments.

Thankfully, I saved all of the good pictures onto a flash drive, but I still miss the old camera...

To answer the OP's question in this thread, anything from old comics, movies, cartoons, and even old toys, can put me through some nostalgic feels.

~ John Adams

Last edited by DarkFell; 03-08-2017 at 02:12 AM.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:17 AM   #3
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I think I'd benefit greatly from having a "real" camera in my graphic design career. Plus, it would save me SO much space on my devices.

Since I take a lot of pictures. 90% of them being my cats
Old 03-08-2017, 02:19 AM   #4
CyberCubed
Overlord

It's kind of ironic Saturday morning cartoons don't really exist much...anymore. FoxKids, KidsWB, etc. all used to be a big thing, actually waking up early just to watch new episodes of your favorite cartoon. Disney XD still exists I guess.

It's weird how much cartoons have changed even from the early 2000's. It's hard to imagine how many now classic cartoons originally aired back then.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:30 AM   #5
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
It's kind of ironic Saturday morning cartoons don't really exist much...anymore. FoxKids, KidsWB, etc. all used to be a big thing, actually waking up early just to watch new episodes of your favorite cartoon.
Hell-loooo DVD's.

As for watching old cartoons back then, the thing that bored me about cartoons (besides some of the lame commercials that I had to wait through), were the reruns of the episodes that I wasn't all that crazy for.

So, I turned the knob until we later got a remote control and a TV for it.

Quote:
Disney XD still exists I guess.
Disney XD stopped being my most watched channel after 2002.

~ John Adams

Last edited by DarkFell; 03-08-2017 at 02:35 AM.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:46 AM   #6
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

The biggest reason I think that's happened is the non-stop barrage of cartoons there are these days. There's no more need for Saturday-exclusive cartoons on most major networks.