The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 03-31-2017, 06:36 PM   #1661
the_soub
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooish View Post
Oh my God, that will hurt (especially since I plan to buy all four). Stupid exchange rate.

What shipping method did you choose? I kind of want to wait the extra days and get it via air mail... but it's not trackable, does that mean it's not insured/guaranteed?

I got my email from BBTS a few days ago anticipating the order would be coming in soon... but it seems like other peoples' credit cards are being charged but not mine.

I want my Raaaaaaaph
Airmail. I've never had any issues with them. My wife ordered the Revoltech set last year, and they all came in mint.
the_soub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 06:45 PM   #1662
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

Okay, thank you, I am joining the club and switching to air mail. Can't spend $200 each on these guys.

Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:14 PM   #1663
Otter
Stone Warrior

I would actually pay AU$300 for these. Totally think they're worth it. Haven't had to though. $150 for each so far ($200 without the discount), thanks to lots of rewards points at a local e-tailer.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:11 PM   #1664
Btown
Hench Mutant

I need to find a way to get my hands on Donatello. I've decided to get all 4 now. lol
Old 04-02-2017, 10:55 PM   #1665
Roseangelo
Emperor

I'm still trying to get a Raph. Is that something my comic shop could still order for me through Diamond? Or who is the best retailer to go through at this point? I have little hope for my Entertainment Earth order, and my Donatello never came through and I was finally able to get him from Toys R Us.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:15 AM   #1666
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown View Post
I need to find a way to get my hands on Donatello. I've decided to get all 4 now. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I'm still trying to get a Raph. Is that something my comic shop could still order for me through Diamond? Or who is the best retailer to go through at this point? I have little hope for my Entertainment Earth order, and my Donatello never came through and I was finally able to get him from Toys R Us.
I am getting restocked on Donatello around May, but Raph is apparently a different story. See my previous post about details from NECA.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 10:46 AM   #1667
Btown
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
I am getting restocked on Donatello around May, but Raph is apparently a different story. See my previous post about details from NECA.
Ill be deployed at that time but I will need to hit you up then at that time if I dont get one before then.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:52 PM   #1668
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

What's the deal with BBTS shipping options? I see my order went through on 3/31 for Raph yet hasn't left the warehouse yet. I have the saver shipping option so are the days included where they hold on to my item when the product is ready make it 5-10 days or is that from the time they actually ship? I can understand if it takes a few handling days but I'll lose some patience if Raph isn't shipped by Weds of this week. I also understand delays happen but when someone spots a Raph at TRU already and I placed a preorder a while back with no item in hand yet, that irks me a bit. Sometimes I feel like preordering is useless as this happens more often than not. I guess Raph is a tad different as he's going to be more difficult to find and at least I'm guaranteed to receive him, but I'm getting annoyed by all of these crazy delays (MONDO, NECA, First Gokin Shredder, and SH Figuarts to name a few).

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:50 PM   #1669
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Sorry I don't know what to tell you about Raph. I have a BBTS order in as of March 22. Some people's cards have been charged for Raph from there in the past few days (although not mine yet, which is torture.)

Can I ask why you gave up on EE for Don? Because they kept bumping the delivery date into the future? It says May for me right now, but I'm not overly confident.

zaktheneutrino are BBTS orderers actually guaranteed delivery?

Old 04-03-2017, 05:04 PM   #1670
Redemption
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Sorry I don't know what to tell you about Raph. I have a BBTS order in as of March 22. Some people's cards have been charged for Raph from there in the past few days (although not mine yet, which is torture.)

Can I ask why you gave up on EE for Don? Because they kept bumping the delivery date into the future? It says May for me right now, but I'm not overly confident.

If you put in a in a preorder for Raph on March 22nd that probably will not be filled. They probably oversold preorders so unless you put an order in very soon after they went up then you may have to wait until a restock. From what I seen raph may not be restocked until next year for any retailer.
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:26 PM   #1671
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

Yikes. I heard that, but as they sent me a email saying they anticipated the item in the next 10 days (6 days ago) I was holding onto hope that they knew how many were coming and how many orders needed filling. Guess that was naive...

Old 04-03-2017, 05:27 PM   #1672
d_osborn
Mad Scientist

For those of you that ordered through Amok Time, my package showed up today. Soooooooo cool.
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 06:18 PM   #1673
Roseangelo
Emperor

Quote:
I placed my Don preorder in Dec and the status was that it was arriving in December. Then January came and it was arriving in January. Then February came, etc. Their dates just seem to update automatically. Although the face that Raph doesn't say April right now might mean they have a more realistic date in place.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:22 PM   #1674
Roseangelo
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
Hey, thanks. If I order Leo from you, am I likely to get that fulfilled when they are released?
Old 04-04-2017, 07:30 AM   #1675
cinzel
Thug

Question

And for those who live in europe... Who can tell me the best option to buy one of these figures?
Old 04-04-2017, 08:14 AM   #1676
AquaParade
Banned

BBTS allowed for too many pre-orders and now not everyone who received the "10 day till shipment" notice will be receiving one soon. I just spoke to them by e-mail.

They won't pin down any sort of date for when the next shipment arrives, just "hopefully within a month" in reponse to my inquiry about it possibly being this month. Doesn't look too good for those of us who are anxiously anticipating.

Considering cancelling and paying a little more on ebay. Unless anyone else has some leads
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:46 AM   #1677
Dane E5R
Mad Scientist

My Raph is set to arrive Friday from BBT.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:20 PM   #1678
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:

I'm actually not sure how BBTS does it. I never order from them but decided to for Raph and Leo. Good luck, I hope they fulfill your order!

On another note, I got an email saying that Raph was shipped. Off to Boston for the week though so I guess he will be waiting for me when I return! Haha More waiting but at least it will be exciting to get home to see him.

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:16 PM   #1679
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
BBTS allowed for too many pre-orders and now not everyone who received the "10 day till shipment" notice will be receiving one soon. I just spoke to them by e-mail.

They won't pin down any sort of date for when the next shipment arrives, just "hopefully within a month" in reponse to my inquiry about it possibly being this month. Doesn't look too good for those of us who are anxiously anticipating.

Considering cancelling and paying a little more on ebay. Unless anyone else has some leads
Yeah AquaParade... I just got the same email from BBTS.

"We were sent a partial shipment of this product on Friday of last week but it was not enough to cover every preorder. We were also notified that we can expect them to be shipped in waves as well. I do apologize but this has become common as of late with some vendors and has happened to several other lines that we carry. We should be receiving more of our purchase order in the near future though at which time additional preorders will process accordingly. If you should have any other questions or you need further assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to ask.""

All I want to ask is, am I being strung along or will I get it at some point? What this the deal with NECA saying they will send more than they can?

I was really late to the party I realize, but still. They are exquisite figures but I would have never signed up if they had been less affordable (relatively). It's torture waiting now.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures, for those who get theirs soon.

Old 04-05-2017, 01:37 PM   #1680
Meow
Stone Warrior

Finally also put my (german) review online now: NECA Movie Donatello