The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 03-21-2019, 03:16 PM   #81
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Null has never appeared in the main series to date, I wouldn't be surprised if she is postponed to post issue 100 just like with Ch'rell. Might as well save two villains for later as they wrap up all the current plotlines.

Seems Karai, Bishop/Metalhead and the Pantheon/return of Shredder are the big priorities now.
Bishop ain't getting wrapped up by Issue #100. He's around for a while yet, count on it.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing his weird tiny baby self get skewered by Karai in his story arc. I just don't think it'll happen.
Old 03-21-2019, 03:52 PM   #82
daggio
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Bishop ain't getting wrapped up by Issue #100. He's around for a while yet, count on it.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing his weird tiny baby self get skewered by Karai in his story arc. I just don't think it'll happen.
I agree, Bishop I think is here to stay for awhile. Between this whole new thing with Metalhead and Area 51, Leatherhead eventually siding with him, maybe a EPF/Null Group fight on the horizon, and Baxter's run for mayor, I think there are a lot stories for Bishop to be a part of.
daggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 04:20 PM   #83
Igglet

I'm pretty sure Leatherhead is going to play a role in City at War, and I'd say that Bishop will be in the same position Krang was post-Attack on the Technodrome by the time this story arc ends.

The thing is, we got an issue about Leatherhead in #85. Do you really think they would give us an issue dedicated ENTIRELY to him, RIGHT before the two main events of the entire run for the past few years, and then not do anything with him for over 15 months? And not only that, he got a cameo in #90, and though it was very brief, it was VERY important. They wouldn't do these things if they weren't planning on using the character for such a long time.

As for Bishop, his role is currently so deeply intertwined with Old Hob's story arc that there is absolutely no way we can get payoff for it without something incredibly major happening to Bishop. And, believe me, with the way things are turning out, there's not a chance that we won't get the payoff in City at War. That'd be like if, after Donnie's 'death' in the Attack on the Technodrome, Vengeance just let the Foot Clan be side villains. Old Hob's putting Bishop out of commission, either temporarily like with Krang or permanently.
Old 03-31-2019, 08:57 AM   #84
daggio
Foot Soldier

As a fan of pro wrestling back in the 90s and early 2000s, I'm interested to see who are gonna be on the opposing side of a grudge, like what you would see in a big 8-man tag team match, since I'm assuming that when the big fights start, we'll see certain individuals fight certain individuals. Since it seems like Splinter and the Turtles will be opposing Karai and her team as the big fight in City at War (with the Mutanimals and EPF involved also), I look at that first. I'm assuming Splinter vs. Karai, Leo vs. Koya (they have that interesting dynamic), Raph vs. Ocho (obviously), probably Don vs. Bludgeon, and I guess that leaves Mike vs. Natsu. And with Bebop, Rocksteady, and Anchovy appearing eventually, maybe that'll be Angel and Alopex vs. Bebop and Rocksteady, with maybe Pepperoni finally getting mutated to take on Anchovy continuing there feud from "B&R Destroy Everything". I don't know where that would leave Casey and Jennika (if she survives). Maybe Casey and/or Jennika vs. Toshiro. I'm not gonna even attempt to figure out the opposing sides on the Mutanimals/EPF fight.

I realize that the solicitations for the next few months don't imply this kinda stuff happening, but we got till near the end of the year for this arc to be complete, so who knows.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:19 PM   #85
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggio View Post
(...) Angel and Alopex vs. Bebop and Rocksteady (...)
Ouch. That's not a fight, that's a massacre.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 03:42 PM   #86
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

If Leatherhead's going to get involved, he's the only one who could fight them fairly, even if by himself.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:47 PM   #87
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
If Leatherhead's going to get involved, he's the only one who could fight them fairly, even if by himself.
Metalhead too. I'm sure he'd love the opportunity. It's almost too good of a match-up to not come to pass...
Old 03-31-2019, 03:50 PM   #88
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Two "heads" are better than one
Old 03-31-2019, 04:12 PM   #89
ChosenOne
Banned

Either one of them is enough to give B&R real trouble, IMHO. Team them up and it's a done deal.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:40 PM   #90
daggio
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Ouch. That's not a fight, that's a massacre.
Hey, let's give Angel and Alopex some credit . Besides I went that route cuz of those pro wrestling 90s/2000s 6 man tag matches between factions. You got Team Nobody with Pepperoni (since back in the TMNT Universe issue with Toad Baron where Angel and Alopex talked about how much they got along with Pepperoni) fighting Team....Bebop/Rocksteady with Anchovy so the 2 dinosaurs could continue their pre-mutation feud . But maybe the others are right, Leatherhead and Metalhead might be better for the job.
Old 03-31-2019, 09:04 PM   #91
ChosenOne
Banned

Metalhead in particular has a bone to pick with those two... To borrow a popular meme these days, he can feel his rematch coming!