The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 04-20-2018, 07:02 PM   #1
Samurai
Foot Soldier

Script Ideas For A New Movie

Whether live action or animated, what plots/ideas would you like to see in a new TMNT movie?

Personally, I would like to have Dimension X and Krang along with the Triceratons worked into the storyline for a new movie.
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:21 PM   #2
Powder
So tired of this place

I do think some space-romp stuff is long overdue, & in this era of GOTG, Star Trek/Wars, etc, paired with the advancement of CGI, it'd be so, so perfect. I would absolutely love to see them adapt the Fugitoid/Triceraton stuff, or a Battle Nexus story, or even give Lord Dregg a shot. I'd settle for Krang/Rock Soldiers, but it's not ideal for me, personally. Too much Fred Wolf in the stew already.

The sci-fi/horror elements in general are what need to be tapped into. TMNT has a lot of funky monsters, time-travel, robots, dimension hopping, etc. & I don't think the general public are really aware how deep their foray into that genre goes. They have a base knowledge of Krang/Dimension X, but there's so much more they can do which could potentially appeal to any of the modern geek crowds (Marvel, Doctor Who) who would otherwise not be interested. The ancient Japanese and ninja folklore stuff should also get more focus, IMO. A film that blends elements of Secret History Of The Foot Clan/Legend Of Koji with 4kids concepts like Foot Mystics and/or a modern Ninja Tribunal or something like it could be really cool. I've long said a Ninja Assassin-like movie would be amazing, where you ping back & forth between Saki/Yoshi/The Foot's violent uprising & the clan's modern day dealings with the TMNT.

But yeah, overall, I feel they should really go all out with a new series. Take them to space, go forwards & backwards in time, fight giant robots & alien warriors, deal with ancient entities who've mastered shadowy arts, etc. We've gotten enough street level media to this point (most of which not done justice anyway, barring perhaps the original film), show the world what else TMNT is about.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:33 PM   #3
AquaParade
Banned

It is definitely the time for Turtles in Space. I know it sounds completely derivative, but get James Gunn to do it.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:15 PM   #4
Shark_Blade
Emperor

No aliens please.

Keep it down to earth - in the city and maybe little towns. Do Downfall/Fight for the City epic story.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:56 PM   #5
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I think there's an awesome TMNT in Space movie to be made... but I think we can agree that they need to get a minimum of 1 non-fantastical movie right first. Which, so far, they've proven completely unable to do.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 11:05 AM   #6
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

As i said before elsewhere, I'd take us back to square one; TMNT, Angel, and Casey vs. Hun and the purple dragons. Actually period set in the 1980's New York, and inspired by the plot of the 4kinds episode 'Fallen angel', where Casey tries to show His childhood friend Angel Bridge being a member of the dragons is a mistake. he introduces Angel to the turtles, and the five of them Crush the Dragons.

At the same time, we get scenes of Master Splinter back at the lair, meditating and having visions of the Rat King, who is berating Splinter for holding on to his humanity. We get flashbacks of the turtle's origins, along with vision's of Saki and Yoshi in the past, laying out the TMNT's backstory. This sets up rat King for use in sequels.

Also, I'd have a battle with the dragons in the middle of a nightclub, called the gator's den, run by a mysterious proprietor named Jess "Leatherhead" Harley; the club goers believe Leatherhead wears an elaborate gator costume as part of the club's gimmick, they don't realize he actually IS a gator. We only see him for the nightclub battle scene, where after the turtles and the dragon's have trashed the gator's den, we wades out into the battle, beats them all up, and tosses them out; "GET OUTTA MY CLUB!" LH is only in it for the nightclub sequence, and is also set up for future films.

Why the dragons instead of the foot? The dragons let us start at the bottom, having the turtles fight no-holds barred violent street battles against unskilled punk opponents, letting us see how impressive their martial arts are against street thugs. Then, when the foot are introduced in a sequel, they actually turn out to be much deadlier fighters, and not just cannon fodder like the dragons.

Why Angel instead of April? She better ties in with the Dragons as villains, and being an ex-dragon she can fight with the turtles and Casey against the dragons (going for the older IDW-style Angel, here.) Also, it saves April for a sequel, where she can be introduced as Baxter stockman's assistant.

Why the minor roles for Leatherhead and Rat King? set up roles, previewing the characters for much bigger parts they will play down the line. rat King appearing in Splinter's visions is a Mirage idea, while Leatherhead as a underworld Nightclub owner? It's something new, a new idea not taken from any spinoff material, that does something more interesting with the character than "raaagh! I'm an angry monster! raaagh must build transmat to get back to little squid people family! Raaagghh!" which is good for the comics, but I think something more could be done for a film.

Shredder? Again, set him up for later, have Hun refer to the 'master', and we see Saki in the flashbacks. Hint at the end of the movie a war is coming; the purple Dragons were just an exercise, and taking them down has drawn the attention of someone much, much more powerful. The fights against the Dragons in this film would be bloody and violent, but the fights against the foot in Part 2 would be absolutely BRUTAL.

And no, I don't think this would become 'the Casey Jones movie', Jones can be an important character, and his backstory be explored here, but he doesn't have to be the center of everything. This could wash the taste of OOtS Casey out of our mouths, and return the character to a violent vigilante in a hockey mask.

Most people probably won't like any of this stuff, but I think some people would be drawn back in if we had a movie like this. Return the turtles to the Henson suits touched up with CG, show elaborate martial arts sequences in the trailers, and you may just win back the audience lost by the previous films. But then again, this is just what I would do, if I were in charge.

IDW is the best version of TMNT

If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket.
Panda_Kahn_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:41 PM   #7
Ginrai
Random Punk

Something where the TMNT of the new movies have to cross paths with the TMNT of the 90s film. 😁
Ginrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 05:57 AM   #8
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Whether live action or animated, what plots/ideas would you like to see in a new TMNT movie?

Personally, I would like to have Dimension X and Krang along with the Triceratons worked into the storyline for a new movie.
We already have a Krang live-action film. Time for Triceratons attacking Earth!
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 11:51 AM   #9
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
We already have a Krang live-action film. Time for Triceratons attacking Earth!
I personally think the Krang war arc from IDW would make a good film; The three Neutrinoes come to earth and find the fugitiod, taking him and the turtles back to Neutrino, where Krang's army (Made up of rock soldiers as the officers and triceritons as the rank and file grunts), and the turtles have to protect the fugitoid, and help save planet neutrino.

If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket.
Old 04-26-2018, 03:11 PM   #10
pferreira
Foot Elite

If you are doing a new movie and starting from scratch again having the first film set in space isn't the best approach as you have to spend one movie first establishing the Turtles in the city. They are the TMNT but this film would have a new style and the Turtles would have slightly different personalities as always is the case. It's too quick to send them off on an intergalactic adventure.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 03:21 PM   #11
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

We know the origin.
We've seen the city.
I agree, that some space-time is long overdue.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:29 PM   #12
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
We know the origin.
We've seen the city.
I agree, that some space-time is long overdue.
A trilogy can have one episode set in New York City, another set in modern Japan and yet another being a space adventure.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:22 PM   #13
Galactus
Foot Elite

A firm no on a space based movie until they get a basic TMNT movie right first.

Of course that's one of the many dilemmas that Paramount or any studio faces with another TMNT movie series. Do people want yet another origin movie but then TMNT is not a concept that you can jump into and expect everyone already knows the basics. Also after the failure of the last movie who is giving TMNT the money to do a big space arc.

Another reason we should not jump into a space movie is that it's been done. When I watched Thor: Ragnarok I could not help thinking this could well be a TMNT movie, an adaption of the Triceraton space arc from the comics that has been adapted successfully in the two most recent animated series. The turtles go explore TCRI to find the truth about their origins, they get teleported into space where they quickly end up in the Triceraton Gladiator arena and have to fight their way free with the help of the Fugitoid and get back to Earth to stop something bad happening. The movie writes itself and yet I can imagine if they did do that people would say "hey that's Thor: Ragnarok" regardless of which came first.

Many of the tropes and concepts of TMNT are being beaten to the punch by other movies. Not that covering similar ground or even taking inspiration from said other movies is necessarily a bad thing. TMNT: Out Of The Shadows did not suck because it tried to be The Avengers (2012) with turtles as David Wise pointed out the first five episode mini series of the 80s show had pretty much the same final act as The Avengers so why now? Except Out Of The Shadows did not have the budget to replicate that final Chitauri battle or the people behind it with the know how to replicate the rest of what made Whedon's movie work. You could remake Out Of The Shadows every year and by the time you'd get the formula right the whole thing would seem old.

It's like John Carter being the originator of many of the tropes of comic book heroes and yet by the time they made a movie about that character it not only seemed like a knock off but they could not tap into what made the characters strongly influenced by him work in modern cinema. It's why Batman is a household name and The Shadow isn't, it's why Flash Gordon is some relic of the 40s while Star Wars/Trek are massive global brands. Will That New Gods movie ever get made? As far as people are concerned it's been successfully made a bunch of times already they just called it Star Wars, The Avengers and so on and not so successfully with Justice League, Masters of the Universe and yeah TMNT: Out Of The Shadows.

Sadly I'm starting to believe that there will never be another TMNT movie. There are way too many obstacles for any studio to even properly consider it.

Last edited by Galactus; 04-26-2018 at 06:47 PM.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 02:44 AM   #14
leolao
Random Punk

I'd do a trilogy.

1st Movie: A sewer battle. Main villain: Rat King; 2nd villain: Baxter Stockman with robot mousers.
Post-Credits Scene: Krang arriving to earth with the Technodrome.

2nd Movie: A Technodrome Battle. Main villain: Krang with robot body; 2nd villain: Raphael brainwashed by Krang leading the foot clan. Casey Jones takes his place with the turtles, there is a Raph vs Casey fight included.
Post-Credits Scene: Bebop and Rocksteady arriving on the mutant module, kidnap April and take her to Dimension X.

3rd Movie: A Dimension X/ NYC battle. Main Villain: Shredder; 2nd villains: Slash with bebop and Rocksteady. Turtles rescue April and escape from Dimension X, villains got trapped at some prisons and Shredder disappear.
Alternative ending: Splinter sacrifices himself and die with Shredder.
Post-Credits Scene: General Traag and Granitor looking at the earth from a spaceship. Traag says: It's time!

Last edited by leolao; 04-27-2018 at 02:49 AM.
leolao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 06:22 PM   #15
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

All of my wants and Ideas aside, my best guess for the next TMNT movie is a 'Spiderman: homecoming' style reboot. After the Micheal Bay Movie's failure, I believe we'll see a movie where the turtles are already established heroes, with an origin recap at the beginning or somewhere in the film, and someone like rat king, Baxter fly, or Leatherhead as the main antagonist, with some kind of disposable grunt solider (either mystical or robotic, and nonliving) who can be chopped up by the turtle's weapons. Shredder's return will probably be saved for later.

Old 04-29-2018, 12:19 PM   #16
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.

Has anyone on the board actually written a TMNT movie script they care to share?
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 12:58 PM   #17
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by leolao View Post
Bebop and Rocksteady arriving on the mutant module, kidnap April and take her to Dimension X.
How the heck can a module take her to Dimension X?
Old 05-05-2018, 03:59 AM   #18
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
Has anyone on the board actually written a TMNT movie script they care to share?
I’m currently writing one and have been for a few years.

TMNT script I’m working on

In the past

Splinter is the loyal pet of Hamato Yoshi. He is married Tang Shen his beautiful and gentle hearted wife. Unfortunately, she is desired by an honorless man known as Oroku Hagi. One night Nagi and his younger brother Saki (Saki is in his late teens not 7 years old) break into the house and attack Shen. In the scuffle Splinter’s cage is broken and he runs out to the Dojo to warn Yoshi of what is happening. Hamato Yoshi arrives only to find that his beloved wife already dead at the hands of these two men.

Hamato Yoshi gets into a fight with Nagi and Saki. Splinter jumps from an overhead beam a Saki leaving several scratches on his face. Saki fatally stabs Yoshi from behind, but Yoshi still manages to kill Nagi before he succumbs to death.

The next morning Saki is spinning the story to make it sound like Hamato Yoshi had attacked them without provocation. Splinter alone knows the truth, and because of what he is he knows that his master's death will go unavenged. Alone and homeless he creates a burrow in the sewers.

One year later on a rainy afternoon, a boy is traveling home with a jar containing four infant Turtles when he is narrowly hit by a TCRI truck. In the accident the jar with the boys Turtles go rolling into a sewer drain followed by a container of ooze.

Splinter finds the Turtles covered in the greenish muck and gets covered in the muck himself trying to drag them to his burrow. The next morning he finds he has gained human level intelligence and also that he grown in size. The Turtles have also grown and taken on infantile human attributes. He gathers the four Turtles and raises them as his sons. When the Turtles are around five years old, Splinter learns that Oroku Saki has journeyed to New York. Wanting to avenge his deceased Master, Splinter and his sons stowaway on a freight ship headed to New York, City. While they are journeying away, Donatello asks why they can’t stay in Japan anymore and Splinter just says “One day you will understand”

Present Day

The Turtles are now fifteen years old. Mikey and Raph have their ninja skills to steal pizza because “Three-fingered Ninja Discount”. Neither Leo or Splinter are happy they have done this but decide to partake in the pizza anyway. As he is taking a slice Splinter goes into a fit of wracking coughs. He insists it’s just the cold he has been suffering from and that he is fine. Leo still insists that he should see Donnie anyway.

In truth however Donnie knows Splinter is actually dying. He tells the older rat the others deserve to know the truth. Splinter however insists that Donatello should keep silent about this.

In the meantime April is going to her internship as Stockgen, as she is passing Stockman’s office she overhears him on the phone talking about some recent changes to the MOUSERS. She knows that the team she is involved with is developing the mousers and they are supposed to be informed about any and all changes. Wanting to see these changes she calls up the schematics and finds the MOUSERS have been augmented from being rodent catchers to weapons of espionage.

Knowing this would be serious she downloads the schematics onto a flashdrive and attempts to leave Stockgen so she could mail them to the FBI. The download is noticed by Stockman who at first wants April apprehend and detained. When she escapes into the basement level, he sends a group of MOUSERS after her to eliminate her.

April is chased into the sewers and catches the attention of the Turtles. Raph at first doesn’t think they should do anything about it since it has nothing to do with them. Mikey doesn’t like the idea of just letting someone die when they could do something about it. Leo then says that if the woman’s body is found it would get people coming to the sewers to learn about what caused her death and potentially cause them to find their lair.

The Turtles destroy the MOUSERS and drag a seriously wounded April to their lair so her injuries can be tended to. Donnie also collects one of the damaged mousers to study it. Unknown to the Turtles, one of the MOUSERS manages to reboot itself and runs back to Stockgen to report its findings.

At the lair Mikey looks through her jacket and finds the flashdrive. Donnie in tending to April’s injuries and has several lights on to block her from seeing him effectively. Splinter notices the human woman and the other turtles inform him of what happened while Donnie continues to fix her injuries.

Back at Stockgen, Karai and Hun pay Stockman a visit so he can suffer the consequences of this blunder. Stockman insists he took care of it, but Karai tells him he has no proof the girl is dead. Stockman tries to appease them by showing them the images of the Turtles taken by the damages MOUSER. Karai and Hun are intrigued, but Stockman still has a few fingers amputated.

The Turtles carry April to a place where she would be found by other humans. They stay close to be certain she is in safe hands. She is found by Casey Jones. April is groggy and confused, but feels she just needs to get home not go to the hospital.

Donnie is up later looking through April’s flashdrive on his lap top. Splinter comes in the kitchen for some tea and asks Donnie why he is still up. Donnie explains and mentions seeing a name that frequently appears in the notes for the schematics. Splinter tells his son to let it rest until the morning. When Donnie leaves Splinter glances at the screen sees the name “Shredder”.

Stockman is in the sewers leading a hunt with several foot soldiers to collect the pieces of the MOUSERS and find the body of April O’ Neil. While he does find traces of blood there is no sign of a body indicating the possibility of her still being alive. He notices the tracker of one of the MOUSERS is some distance away and smirks to himself as that means it’s the lair of the Turtles. He takes a couple foot soldiers with him and slips away and to find where the Turtle creatures are hiding.

An alarm goes off in the lair waking all the Turtles and Splinter up. Donnie says that it's the perimeter alarm. Raph grumbles it’s probably another homeless person looking for a dry place to camp for the night. Donnie calls up the security cameras from his laptop and sees Stockman. Leonardo recognizes him from the news. Mikey unleashes one of the security traps which causes a flood of raw sewage gush through the tunnels flushing Stockman and the Foot Soldiers away. They are all emerge from a tunnel outside the city.

The Turtles wants to know what would bring people to their lair in the middle of the night. Raph says he has an idea of what they were looking for and comes back with the MOUSER that Donnie had picked up. He throws it on the table and demands to know if Donnie scanned the thing for tracking devices. Donnie shamefully admits he hadn’t yet. He had just left it in his lab with the intent of studying it in the morning.

Raph starts to get indignant with Donnie for being so careless, Leo tells his brother to calm down. Though it is clear he is anything but happy with all that has been going on in the last several hours.

Splinter points out that these machines were after April O’Neil for a reason. There is obviously something that Stockman and whoever is backing him does not want revealed. Raph respond by breaking the MOUSER and then throwing it’s remains into a disposal pipe that would sweep it as far away from the lair. Splinter points that their enemy will still return regardless. Mikey points out that Donnie’s cloaking devices and security precautions would make short work of them. Leo however points out that even the best security systems are not completely failsafe. And they should make plans to evacuate the lair temporarily. Donnie agrees and points out what he was able to learn from the flashdrive April had with her that the robots are called MOUSERS. And the person funding their creation is someone who calls themselves the Shredder.

Splinter tells his sons he believes he knows who the Shredder could be and tells them the story about how he first met them and why they left Japan. Majority of the Turtles are unnerved by this and agree the Shredder is an evil that needs to be brought to justice. Donnie on the other hand is distressed that all this time Splinter had been raising them to be his agents of vengeance. Leo tries to get his brother to see reason, but Donnie just gets up and goes to his lab.

Raph makes a comment about Donnie being ineffective as a Ninja. Splinter admonishes his sons and points out that Donatello has his own battles to fight in this. And suspects that when everything is said and done they all will be facing their demons.

Mikey speaks up and points out that if Stockman and the thugs with him were getting the pieces of the MOUSERS that were attacking April. Then wouldn’t they suspect she was still alive since there wasn’t a body. Splinter agrees that yes, they probably are aware April O’Neil is still alive and they will attempt to eliminate her again.

Leo feels that they should go find her before Stockman sends thugs to do so. Splinter however says there is no need, because she will find them.

The next day April attends her college courses like normal. But she isn’t paying attention to the lessons as she keeps playing over what happened the previous day in her head and keeps seeing four vaguely human shapes appear. Her school friend Irma tells her someone on the school messageboard interested in having her tutor them. April calls the person to arrange a meetup with a girl named Angel Bridge.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:59 AM   #19
victory_angel
Foot Elite

The two girls meet in the cafeteria for coffee and begin tutoring. Angel gets the feeling April isn’t all that interested in helping her. April apologizes for being distracted and tells her that she is interested. It’s just it feels like her life is suddenly upside down. Angel sympathizes and says she felt that way when her mom was killed a few years back. She explains her mother was a lawyer who was on the case that could take down the Purple Dragons, literally put them all in jail. Hun, the leader of the Purple Dragons didn’t like that and arranged to have her mother gunned down. The police called the death an accidental casualty in a turf war. But Angel knew the truth, her mother was killed because she chose to speak up about them. Most people tell her to let it go, but she has one friend who understands. Angel then waves at someone and yells out “Casey”. April turns and sees the guy who found her unconscious.Angel is surprised Casey and April have met. April says they didn’t really meet, it was more like a brief encounter. The three of them talk but April evades the questions about why she was left bandanged and unconscious. She makes her way to where she had been left and looks around to see if there was any clues as to who left her. She finds a small scrap of cloth, and several inhuman footprints leading to a utility hatch. She enters it and finds herself in the sewers, the figure of Raphael appears before her. April finds herself backing into Leonardo. Michelangelo placatingly tells her they only look scary. Raph then slings her over his shoulder and carries her with them back to the lair. He tosses her onto the couch and then demands she tell them what they want to know.

Splinter appears and chides Raphael for his behavior towards their guest. Raph is instructed to go get Donatello while Leo should go make some tea. Mikey stays because he has a more comforting presence then his two brothers and father. Splinter stays off to the side but still observes. He occasionally coughs.

Donnie arrives with Raph, though there is sour glance from him in the direction of Splinter. The Turtles explain that they had saved her from the MOUSERS. April explains that she was on the team developing them, originally they were meant to be used as a means to lessen the rodent population in the city. When she had heard Stockman telling someone about some changes to the MOUSERS, she went to see what those changes were. Since she hadn’t been informed of any recent changes. She still had trouble believing that Stockman would honestly change them this way.

Donnie explains to his brothers that the MOUSERS have been made into a weapon. In certain hands they could be used to find information that could be used to find information and devices to thwart the start of conflicts or wars, or eliminate criminal threats with very little detection. But in other hands they could be used to steal valuables, carry explosives into buildings or places where public gather, or even worse, attack and kill scores of people.

April lamely tried to defend Stockman and says he didn’t know or he was coursed into doing this. The perimeter alarm blairs before it suddenly goes silent. Mikey gathers that was no supposed to happen. There is the sound of the MOUSERS chewing through the walls along with several yowls as the bots are electrocuted by one of Donnie’s security systems.

Splinter his sons they need to evacuate the lair immediately. As the Turtle rush to the van with April, Splinter suddenly grabs his chest and collapses. Leo runs back to get their master and tells his brothers they need to get Splinter to someplace where he can recover. April volunteers her apartment for the time being. When they arrive, Splinter is placed in April’s bed room so he can be comfortable. Leo is distressed with all that’s happened but is trying to keep a brave front for his brothers. Donnie speaks up and tells his brothers that Splinter’s illness isn’t a cold, he is dying. Leo angrily demands to know how long Donnie knew about this and why he hadn’t told them about this before. Donnie explains that he had known for over a month now and that Splinter forbade him from saying anything about this. Leo doesn’t believe Donnie’s explication and says that it wouldn’t make sense for Splinter hide something this big from them. Donnie again tries to reason with his brother saying that he wanted to tell them more then once. And it hurt him to keep this secret from them. Leo is too upset to listen and Raph also is voilital about the whole thing. Donnie leaves the Apartment to go calm down while Leo goes to stay with Splinter.

Splinter tells his eldest son that what Donatello had said was true, he had told him not to say anything about this. The reason for it is because once he is gone, the four of them will be all they have left. If they all knew he was dying they would focus on his passing. By not knowing they would focus on their family and keep each other strong. Leo especially needed to hold this in his heart since he will become the heart of their family.

As Splinter is talking Raph is pacing about like a caged animal looking like he wants to punch anything that moves. Mikey is sitting on the couch looking lost feeling as though his family is falling apart at the seams. Donnie in the meantime is running along the rooftops. He is spotted by Karai, she talks into a walkie talkie and then sends several foot soldiers after him.