The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 12-07-2018, 07:20 AM   #2
newfan
Mad Scientist

So, they did go with that title in the end, I was hoping to see a little more but I suppose they don't want to give too much away.
Just thinking of those who didn't disappear so far as someone getting to Stark goes, I mean even if he does die in the movie it's obviously not going to be there

Last edited by newfan; 12-07-2018 at 07:27 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Endgame, huh? Whatever, just bring it on.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:08 AM   #4
AquaParade
Banned

Like most people, I don’t actually care about the title. It’s too bad it snowballed into something more than it should have been.

I was not planning to watch this trailer, but when I heard how little it gave away, I dove right in. I’m so excited for this film, but I have to temper my expectations. Infinity War really struck a chord with me and i can’t expect that type of effect twice in a row.

Side note: looking back now, I’m pretty sure I left the theater disappointed, after my first showing of Infinity War. Not that I didn’t like it, but I had some strong criticisms and maybe felt overwhelmed. It’s almost hard to remember, because since then it’s become one of my favorite Marvel films. Anyone have a similar or opposite experience?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:35 AM   #5
drgon78
Mad Scientist

"The Search For More Money" would have been better.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:20 AM   #6
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Bring it on
Old 12-07-2018, 12:06 PM   #7
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Endgame is a very fitting title for this movie. I'm not surprised that they bumped it up to the last weekend in April like they did with the third movie. They debuted with such huge numbers, it's bound to happen again. I'm very curious to see how Scott was able to get out of that dimension after what happened to him at the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:48 AM   #8
Coola Yagami
Overlord

That was awesome. I honestly didn't think Stark would be lost in space. What about Dr. Strange though? I forgot if he got snapped or was with Tony and the remaining guardians.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:19 AM   #9
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Guess Stark and Nebula got on the Guardians new ship and left Titan, but are floating in space. Yes Strange got snapped, but he did actually mention this film title shortly before he disappeared (maybe that’s why the rumours started). The only Guardian left alive is Rocket and he’s on Earth. And yes Antman turns up at Avenger HQ in the van from the end of the Wasp film, so he worked out how to get out somehow... maybe went back in time a bit?
Old 12-09-2018, 10:14 PM   #10
Coola Yagami
Overlord

It's hard to tell, and all the news sites flip flop back and forth on time travel being in or not being in this movie.

Honestly I would say it would have taken Lang whatever months to somehow find a way out on his own and he would have realized he's been gone for some time.

I guess the Captain Marvel itself might give more clues. I kinda expect the movie to take place in the past, as we all know, but the after credit scene will take place years later when she gets Fury's signal.

I also wonder how Ronan The Accuser will be dealt with since he obviously survives to face the GotG later on.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote