The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 05-16-2022, 03:34 PM   #1
drgon78
Mad Scientist

Eek The Cat

Anyone remember this one?

"It never hurts to help."
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 04:35 PM   #2
frank_one
Mad Scientist

A friend of mine had the SNES game. That's all I know about Eek the cat.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 05:18 PM   #3
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Today's woke culture would love the fact that Eek's adoring girlfriend was.... Annabelle.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 05:25 PM   #4
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I felt so bad for Eek cause he was legit a warm-hearted soul that just wanted to help and all this **** would always happen to him. My memory is foggy but didn't he endure all sort of cartoon mayhem that would normally be reserved for whoever was harassing Bug Bunny in any of his shorts, and all for just trying to be a good friend, or for helping Annabelle out?

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 10:35 PM   #5
sdp
Megan Fox = April

To me Eek the cat means Fox Kids, but for some reason I never watched it, I think I was too young so I never really caught it but I remember the theme song very well despite not ever really watching the show. No one ever seems to talk about it, was the show any good? I'd love to watch it, it doesn't have to be amazing as long as it's somewhat entertaining 90s style.

I don't remember the details but Saban owned fox kids and fox family channel so when Disney bought fox family they got everything from Fox kids including power rangers but unsure of all the details.

They don't own the tick though, only the cartoon. Unsure how the rights to other fox kids cartoons ended up in

Last edited by sdp; 02-07-2024 at 06:03 PM.
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 04:20 AM   #6
drgon78
Mad Scientist

I think the fact Disney has owned the rights for a while just like they own the Tick before the Fox deal. I am not sure how and when they got it long before that deal. I don't even remember the last time the show even got to be on TV.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:06 AM   #7
drgon78
Mad Scientist

Yeah, that is what I meant, they own the cartoon but not everything for The Tick.