The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-19-2021, 05:41 PM   #41
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Also, consider than in real world those mutants won't look so cuddly or humanized-pretty as in comic books.
I'm thinking more of a Who Framed Roger Rabbit deal when they're be cartoon characters, being just as cuddly as they are in the cartoons/comics.

To be honest in the real world, if such a thing were possible, the Turtles would look more like Tokka than anything else. If you notice, most of other mutant characters like Leatherhead or so mostly look like oversized animals standing upright. Not even the BayTurtles faces look like what we would consider turtle faces. Even the Mirage Turtles look 'bad-ass' and whatever rather than hideous creatures from hell.

Like literally, remove the shells from any version of the turtles and they just look like weird green guys. Maybe lizards, idk, but def not turtles. But Tokka though, he'd still look like a turtle missing his shell.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 08-20-2021 at 09:49 AM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 07:21 PM   #42
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Actually yeah, who are you congratulating exactly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
I think she is projecting.
Or the bot is starting to glitch.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 08:50 PM   #43
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Or the bot is starting to glitch.
If she's hot, I want to watch or help. But if she's standard TMNT fare, then no thanks.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:34 AM   #44
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Honestly wouldn't count Donnie boning April as beastiality. He's about as human as she is. Ironically, Raph boning Mona Lisa or Alopex would also be beastiality since Raph is neither a fox or a space salamander, but no one seems to care cause 'theyre both freaks, let the freaks ****'. That an almost racist xenophobic way of looking at things if all of these fictional characters actually existed.

People that can't tell the difference between a talking humanoid turtle and normal pet shop turtle are a certain kind of something. It's like the same people that would bone Lola Bunny would not also want to **** real rabbits. At least not all of them.
I used to have a dog that would hump my cat. Thats two animals. No one cares.

Donnie shagging April would likely be quite painful for her, if not for him. The point being Donnie is still more turtle than he is human. Jamming his likely 2.5/3 foot staff into any of April's ports of entry....
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:41 AM   #45
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
The point being Donnie is still more turtle than he is human.
Which in universes like the source material's is to say... not at all human. Not even a little bit.
Old 08-20-2021, 11:46 AM   #46
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I used to have a dog that would hump my cat. Thats two animals. No one cares.

Donnie shagging April would likely be quite painful for her, if not for him. The point being Donnie is still more turtle than he is human. Jamming his likely 2.5/3 foot staff into any of April's ports of entry....
I mean, there's also the possibility Don and the gang actually have more human-like junk. I mean they got human like limbs don't they? They even have somewhat regular fingers and lost their flipper/claws thing real turtles have.

Like that is the literally the argument everything always brings up whenever Don and April are brought up. Yet somehow everyone assumes Mona Lisa/Alopex aren't expected to have the same problem April will? Yeah right.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 08-20-2021, 11:48 AM   #47
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
I mean, there's also the possibility Don and the gang actually have more human-like junk. I mean they got human like limbs don't they? They even have somewhat regular fingers and lost their flipper/claws thing real turtles have.

Like that is the literally the argument everything always brings up whenever Don and April are brought up. Yet somehow everyone assumes Mona Lisa/Alopex aren't expected to have the same problem April will? Yeah right.
But is that "more human" or just "evolved turtle"?
Old 08-20-2021, 12:01 PM   #48
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Well, in two versions they are supposed to be half human (and reincarnated from human in IDW?), but I've never seen what difference that makes to them.

Depends how you see them. You could do a poll, course you can imagine the conversation in the thread.... pretty much what has become of this one seen as there can only be so much chat about a person's sexuality.

Last edited by newfan; 08-20-2021 at 12:37 PM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 12:07 PM   #49
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Well, in two versions they are supposed to be half human (and reincarnated from human in IDW?), but I've never seen what difference that makes to them.

Depends how you see them. You could do a poll, course you can imagine the conversation in the thread.... pretty much what has become of this one seen as there can only be so much chat about Mae Whitman's sexuality.
A poll is meaningless. It would just come down to a popularity contest of who likes Fred Wolf over whatever.

The source material (Mirage), the original film trilogy, 4Kids... 0 human DNA in there. None. If they appear "human-like" it is incidental and just a byproduct of the mutation/hyper-evolution courtesy of the ooze. Period.
Old 08-20-2021, 12:22 PM   #50
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
A poll is meaningless. It would just come down to a popularity contest of who likes Fred Wolf over whatever.

The source material (Mirage), the original film trilogy, 4Kids... 0 human DNA in there. None. If they appear "human-like" it is incidental and just a byproduct of the mutation/hyper-evolution courtesy of the ooze. Period.
Oh that suggestion was meant for how people see them generally/over all (going on some of the convo) rather than which background people like. Still, not really a much needed poll with the conversation coming up often anyway.

Last edited by newfan; 08-20-2021 at 01:20 PM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 12:58 PM   #51
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Whatever makes April and Alopex grin widely, I suppose.

Old 08-20-2021, 01:54 PM   #52
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Oh my.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 04:05 PM   #53
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Whatever makes April and Alopex grin widely, I suppose.
Gooooooooooood one!
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 05:05 PM   #54
sdp
Megan Fox = April

most people here didn't even watch the show or liked it but they have to be sure to make their opinions be known. And yet my image was "so wrong" mods had to delete it.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:44 PM   #55
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
They don’t have them because they’re Turtles, this isn’t the furry section of deviantart and tumblr. Fanart isn’t canon.
Are you trying to say that turtles dont have penises?

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 05:32 PM   #56
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:

Sure, but I'm not giving a sh!t about a mutant & another mutant hooking up. I'd actually prefer to never hear ever again in any form the relationship stuff about ninja mutants of any species... or really, any comic book character. Leave it to the readers that want to speculate to do so and then everyone can be happy because onces it "cannon", its bound to piss off one fraction or the other...
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 06:35 PM   #57
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Sure, but I'm not giving a sh!t about a mutant & another mutant hooking up. I'd actually prefer to never hear ever again in any form the relationship stuff about ninja mutants of any species... or really, any comic book character. Leave it to the readers that want to speculate to do so and then everyone can be happy because onces it "cannon", its bound to piss off one fraction or the other...
Agreed.
Leave it in the background or completely out of the story.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote