The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #161
Poweranimals
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Reefside, CA
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Ha, it's been less than a week since the last new episode.
But at least the next two weeks are repeats. Unless Nickelodeon changes the schedule at the last minute.
__________________
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #162
snake
Noided
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11,704
These waits are getting irritating! Show some new episodes!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #163
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior
 
Konchadunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 894
Rushing things out before they're done is hardly a solution. This show isn't perfect, but their idea of having an awesome premiere to garner ratings and greenlight new episodes was smart; make too many ahead of time and you just waste money if the show bombs. I still maintain that they're wasting time and resources with all of these "villain-of-the-week" episodes, though.
__________________
Konchadunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:28 AM   #164
Wildcat
Mad Scientist
 
Wildcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,048
@Konchadunga, I saw your reply on the previous page. Its been every 2 weeks since it came back from the holiday breaks.

Also what do you mean in case the show bombs? I thought Nick ordered another 1 or 2 seasons. Its highly unlikely the ratings are just gonna crash all of a sudden.
__________________
Nothing can survive the will to stay alive, cause if you try, you can do anything.
Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:06 PM   #165
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior
 
Konchadunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 894
They ordered the second season shortly after the pilot aired and was a hit, and the third sometime later. I'm guessing at this point, they have enough money to pay for all of that, even if ratings plummet. Contrast to The Next Mutation, which had a cringeworthy pilot; it was cancelled quickly, even if it improved.
__________________
Konchadunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #166
tlg80
Foot Soldier
 
tlg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 114
Just seen a commercial that says in two weeks new episodes will return.
__________________
tlg80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #167
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
I'm expecting the next episode (possibly next 2) to be big story wise. Episode summaries would have been at least displayed somewhere by now. Nick seems to be keeping the next batch of episodes very under wraps.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #168
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 34,417
There's only 8 episodes left in the season. So I'd expect most of the rest of the eps to be big.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #169
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,134
We do know the names of 2 of the next 3 episodes: Enemy of my Enemy and Karai's Vendetta.

Really looking forward to Enemy of my Enemy because it's written by Kenny Byerly.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:43 PM   #170
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 7,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
We do know the names of 2 of the next 3 episodes: Enemy of my Enemy and Karai's Vendetta.

Really looking forward to Enemy of my Enemy because it's written by Kenny Byerly.
I only know so many tv script writers. Who is Kenny Byerly?
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!

Check out the best DC Comics site on the net:
http://new.dcuwiki.net/forums/index.php
Now featuring Ethan Van Sciver!

MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #171
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,134
Byerly wrote two of my favorite episodes so far....Never Say Xever and The Alien Agenda.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #172
ShredderX633
Foot Soldier
 
ShredderX633's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
The next episode I hear is Baxter's Gambit. I'm sorry to say this, but why does Stockman get another episode? First he got his introduction in I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman, then he had Mousers Attack even The Pulverizer can be considered a Stockman episode since he and Fishface were the main villains. My biggest gripe is that this Baxter I'm going to have to sadly admit is one of the weakest ones we got. The 2003 Stockman got annoying with all the forms and almost dying to the point he was hoping to die and the 80's Baxter was a total mess with his mind deteriorating. At least the Shredder isn't bad I like the 2003 one, but with all of the he's dead bluffs, that he's an Utrom and dies at the hand of Bebop and Rocksteady's stupidity was just idiotic. Also that series had a serious It needs Shredder to be the villain ALL THE TIME problem by making 3 more even Karai dressed up as the Shredder and that's what made everyone hate her.
ShredderX633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:00 PM   #173
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX633 View Post
The next episode I hear is Baxter's Gambit. I'm sorry to say this, but why does Stockman get another episode? First he got his introduction in I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman, then he had Mousers Attack even The Pulverizer can be considered a Stockman episode since he and Fishface were the main villains. My biggest gripe is that this Baxter I'm going to have to sadly admit is one of the weakest ones we got. The 2003 Stockman got annoying with all the forms and almost dying to the point he was hoping to die and the 80's Baxter was a total mess with his mind deteriorating. At least the Shredder isn't bad I like the 2003 one, but with all of the he's dead bluffs, that he's an Utrom and dies at the hand of Bebop and Rocksteady's stupidity was just idiotic. Also that series had a serious It needs Shredder to be the villain ALL THE TIME problem by making 3 more even Karai dressed up as the Shredder and that's what made everyone hate her.
....I like Baxter Stockman episodes...
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:20 AM   #174
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,134
We've got a description for the next new episode. Sounds pretty good to me.


S01, E19 Baxter's Gambit
Baxter Stockman seeks revenge on Fishface and Dogpound as well as the Turtles, and lures them all into a deadly labyrinth.
4/05/2013 *
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:05 PM   #175
ShredderX633
Foot Soldier
 
ShredderX633's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
We've got a description for the next new episode. Sounds pretty good to me.


S01, E19 Baxter's Gambit
Baxter Stockman seeks revenge on Fishface and Dogpound as well as the Turtles, and lures them all into a deadly labyrinth.
4/05/2013 *
I don't want to sound like I'm ranting, but honestly this sounds kinda stupid. First of all why on earth does he want revenge on Fishface and Dogpound, secondly will Shredder really allow this to happen and finally what's up with this plan of his it's so sudden and out of nowhere. Worse of all, once the Shredder knows about this, Baxter's probably gonna end being either a brain in a jar or a fly again. All I'm saying is just really we wait for a while and this is the best they could come up with?
ShredderX633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #176
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX633 View Post
I don't want to sound like I'm ranting, but honestly this sounds kinda stupid. First of all why on earth does he want revenge on Fishface and Dogpound, secondly will Shredder really allow this to happen and finally what's up with this plan of his it's so sudden and out of nowhere. Worse of all, once the Shredder knows about this, Baxter's probably gonna end being either a brain in a jar or a fly again. All I'm saying is just really we wait for a while and this is the best they could come up with?
I see a mutation happening this episode as well.
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #177
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX633 View Post
First of all why on earth does he want revenge on Fishface and Dogpound
Maybe because he was forced to serve Shredder and be in the foot clan because of Dogpound?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #178
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX633 View Post
I don't want to sound like I'm ranting, but honestly this sounds kinda stupid. First of all why on earth does he want revenge on Fishface and Dogpound, secondly will Shredder really allow this to happen and finally what's up with this plan of his it's so sudden and out of nowhere. Worse of all, once the Shredder knows about this, Baxter's probably gonna end being either a brain in a jar or a fly again. All I'm saying is just really we wait for a while and this is the best they could come up with?
because...he was taken against his will? and they treat him bad XD? at least Dogpound does.

eeh you can't blame a guy for trying to get rid of his enemies XD
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #179
ShredderX633
Foot Soldier
 
ShredderX633's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
I just thought of something what if Baxter turns into the said Wasp character I hear we are gonna get later?
ShredderX633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #180
Powder
Salami Origami
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell Ri La
Posts: 25,642
Wasp character? That's news to me...
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.