The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 06-11-2018, 11:51 PM   #21
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
I beaten all the Leisure Suit Larry games lol. But I seem to recall games 1 and 3 and 7 the most though. II had that shower scene right with Larry naked?
There were at least 7 Leisure Suit Larry games? I expected there ot be like 2 of them max.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:49 AM   #22
Wesley
Mad Scientist

Off the top of my head. Not in this order.

1. Broken Sword (gba)
2. Tales of Symphonia
3. Skies of Arcadia
4. Tales of the Abyss
5. Crazy Taxi
6. Pokemon Black 2
7. Yugioh WC2011
8. Phantasy Star IV

And that’s it. Can’t think of any other games I really like nowadays. I used to love a lot more games when I was younger.

Last edited by Wesley; 06-18-2018 at 09:30 AM.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #23
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.

I forgot to throw in StarCraft: Brood War. So many good memories associated with that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
A Link to the Past stands out in your list.

As for HCTP... that's a game I used to love when I was a teen. I must have played about 100 hours of it or close to it. But as I lost interest in wrestling as I've gotten older I also have lost interest in wrestling games; even for those I liked a lot when I was a kid/teen such as DOR 2, SYM, HCTP and SvR 06. That being said, I played No Mercy a couple of years ago and liked it a lot for an old game.
Probably stands out as the only Nintendo game on the list
My interest in wrestling has dropped considerably since 2002ish... there was about 7 years I actually didn't watch or follow anything going on in the wrestling world. But the videogames are fun, fast paced arcade action. And the creation suite was top notch at the time.

More modern wrestling games actually have a more simulation feel and pacing to them (which I actually prefer) but the creation suite is a shell of what it used to be. Can't even assign custom theme songs to wrestlers anymore, and you have to unlock clothes in loot crates. It's a disaster.
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #24
AT-Man
I SEEN IT

Bloodborne
Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3
Final Fantasy 7
Super Metroid
Resident Evil 2
Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection
Blood Omen: Legacy Of Kain
Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver
Bravely Second
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 12
Bravely Default
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil remake
The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap
God Of War 2

I dunno lol

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:00 PM   #25
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Interesting list you got there. Were Leisure Suit Larry games that fun? I've always been curious about them somehow.
Immensely. I literally learned about "the birds and the bees" in the second game where you literally can't advance unless you type "unzip pants" and then something to the effect of "f*** woman."

Quote:
I'm surprised no Mario or Zelda game crack your list.
They don't come terribly close next to games like these. If one of them did, it'd be Zelda: A Link to the Past. Marios wouldn't be anywhere close.

Quote:
I beaten all the Leisure Suit Larry games lol. But I seem to recall games 1 and 3 and 7 the most though. II had that shower scene right with Larry naked?
Probably. I was really partial to part 2... I believe that's the one where you fly to some South American country and fight (sort of) a drug lord on an island at the end, like a Bond movie or something. It's got a lot of scope.

Quote:
There were at least 7 Leisure Suit Larry games? I expected there ot be like 2 of them max.
There's 6... they skipped part 4. Literally, skipped it. Though I'm reading now the mobile version of "Love For Sail" is actually a stealth Larry 4. I need to check this out.

There's also 2... non-Larry games, about his nephew or something. Larry cameos in them, I guess.

Also, looks like an actual new Larry game starring Larry comes out this year:
https://www.pcgamer.com/leisure-suit...efly-on-steam/
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:24 PM   #26
AquaParade
Banned

I don't have a list, but I can say I have a special relationship with Metal Gear Solid. The series just has an effect on my that I don't get from other video games. I love and enjoy many games, but Metal Gear Solid hits me on that level mostly reserved for music, books, and movies that I love.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:36 PM   #27
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Immensely. I literally learned about "the birds and the bees" in the second game where you literally can't advance unless you type "unzip pants" and then something to the effect of "f*** woman."

They don't come terribly close next to games like these. If one of them did, it'd be Zelda: A Link to the Past. Marios wouldn't be anywhere close.

Probably. I was really partial to part 2... I believe that's the one where you fly to some South American country and fight (sort of) a drug lord on an island at the end, like a Bond movie or something. It's got a lot of scope.

There's 6... they skipped part 4. Literally, skipped it. Though I'm reading now the mobile version of "Love For Sail" is actually a stealth Larry 4. I need to check this out.

There's also 2... non-Larry games, about his nephew or something. Larry cameos in them, I guess.

I noticed you mentioned Willy Beamish, a game AVGN reviewed. The kid's pet frog was named Horny lol. Did you have a Sega CD?

Ah not a big fan of Mario, then?

A Link to the Past is a great choice, indeed.

Man, I'd never think Leisure Suit Larry would be such a long lasting franchise.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:18 PM   #28
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Quote:

There is more than 6. Even though they never made game 4, they made 2 more Larry games after 7. Just to give hands up on that.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:47 PM   #29
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
I noticed you mentioned Willy Beamish, a game AVGN reviewed. The kid's pet frog was named Horny lol. Did you have a Sega CD?
F*** no, I played it on PC. Super inspiring game.

So many great PC games in that era.

Quote:
Ah not a big fan of Mario, then?
I'm a fan, and hope to play Mario Odyssey soon enough. I just never found them more than... fleetingly enjoyable. Like, I'll play one and beat it over a weekend, then never think about it ever again.

Galaxy was like that, so was Sunshine.

Quote:
There is more than 6. Even though they never made game 4, they made 2 more Larry games after 7. Just to give hands up on that.
Which is why I said...

Quote:
They're also not considered any good and the original creator had nothing to do with them. The jury's still out on the 8th one coming out... the creator once again has nothing to do with it.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:05 PM   #30
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
I forgot to throw in StarCraft: Brood War. So many good memories associated with that game.

Probably stands out as the only Nintendo game on the list
My interest in wrestling has dropped considerably since 2002ish... there was about 7 years I actually didn't watch or follow anything going on in the wrestling world. But the videogames are fun, fast paced arcade action. And the creation suite was top notch at the time.

More modern wrestling games actually have a more simulation feel and pacing to them (which I actually prefer) but the creation suite is a shell of what it used to be. Can't even assign custom theme songs to wrestlers anymore, and you have to unlock clothes in loot crates. It's a disaster.
Yep, that's what I meant by standing out. It's the only Nintendo game in your list, but a goddamn great one!

Yeah the games are fun, but as a big fan of fighting games in general, wrestling games are pretty flawed when compared to actual fighters and that kinda ruins my enjoyment of them. In the SmackDown series in particular it's PAINFUL to play as wrestlers who use submission moves since it requires you to mash buttons and that is really tiresome. It's a shame, since that means not playing as Jericho or Kurt Angle.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:46 PM   #31
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
In the SmackDown series in particular it's PAINFUL to play as wrestlers who use submission moves since it requires you to mash buttons and that is really tiresome. It's a shame, since that means not playing as Jericho or Kurt Angle.
They changed that. I'm only up to 2K16 but up to that one you have to rotate the analog sticks to apply or reverse Submissions. A little meter pops up with two bars; one is blue, the other is red, and they move either clockwise or counter-clockwise as each player rotates the Right analog stick. If you're applying the hold, you try and cover the opponent's bar with yours, gradually making the meter turn your color; if it fills up, they tap out. If you're trying to escape, you try and NOT let the bars touch, essentially playing Keep-Away, making the meter again gradually fill up in your color until you escape.

It's not at all perfect, but it actually works MUCH better than button mashing for submissions, and successfully creates a back-and-forth struggle that can be quite enjoyable and very true-to-life. However, applying holds drains your Stamina very quickly, and if your opponent has a high Submission rating it can be murder to make them tap even if they're "dead". It forces you to play more strategically, which is fine. And it makes actually getting that Submission win extremely satisfying.

Even getting to the ropes and grabbing them for a Rope Break has been improved; rather than button mash, a wrestler will kind of just crawl towards the ropes as long as they have Stamina left, and if they have the appropriate Skill for Rope Breaks they will physically reach out and grab the rope to force a break - which the referee can actually miss on occasion! I've had some fun wins come when my opponent clearly grabbed the ropes on a pin or submission and the ref was in a position to not see it, which is not only funny but astonishingly realistic.

So yeah, there really isn't any button mashing left in the engine. At least up to 2K16. They fixed a lot of the gameplay stuff.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 04:50 PM   #32
Prowler
Emperor

Keep in mind I haven't played the series since SvR 2007. In fact, it hasn't been called SmackDown! series for several years now. WWE 2K is a different series from SD!, imo.

DOR 2 had button mashing for submission moves as well, but at least all you had to do was mash the A button, unlike on SD! games where you had to mash every single possible button. I also liked the various options for submission holds in DOR 2. They weren't just meant to make the opponent tap out but also could be used as rest holds, for example.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:08 PM   #33
Leo656
The Franchise

It kind of isn't a different series, though. They insist that it is, but they've been using a lot of the same move and strike animations since the very FIRST SmackDown game. For all the tweaks and upgrades - which help greatly - it's still built on the basic SD skeleton. Some people hate that, and demand a full overhaul, but I don't; even the minor overhaul we got in 2K15 completely gutted and ruined the game. At this point, they're married to the engine; if that means we have to deal with some occasional "ancient" animations or bugs popping up, but can still have hundreds of people on the roster and a robust creation engine, then fine, keep doing what works, it an't gotta be perfect. I mean, WrestleMania 21 for Xbox was touted as having a "brand new engine" as its primary selling point, and it was awful, not even a finished game. It takes far too much work to build a wrestling engine from scratch AND stick to the annual release cycle they've forced themselves into.

So yeah, it's a "different series" in that it has a new name and new developer, but they're still using the same foundation, just with tweaks. At this point it's like a marriage of the SD and No Mercy engines, and that's fine.

Yeah, I thought the use of Rest Holds in DoR was interesting but they didn't go as far as they could have. They did add Rest Holds or "Working Holds" back in for 2K16. Mostly chinlocks. You apply one mid-match and you both struggle; if you hang on your Stamina goes up a little and theirs goes down, if they escape they get a slight boost and the advantage.

The series has been hit or miss but you missed quite a few good ones. SDvR 2007 and 2008 weren't very good. 2009 was a big improvement and they kind of just got a little bit better each year after that. It's always been two steps forward, one step back, but they all had some improvements along the way. 2009 through 2013 were all pretty good, until 2014 which I still prefer over almost any other game in the series, including the more recent ones. By that point the roster, Creation options, Universe Mode, 30 years of WrestleMania mode and everything else just made it feel by far like the most "complete" wrestling package.

2K15 sh*t the bed, although they did improve some of the gameplay and animation, and of course the graphics, but they gutted the features too much. 2K16 is a huge improvement, and I rate it almost as highly as '14, but it's a toss-up.

One problem is they're all pretty glitchy after 2012 or so. I'm pretty sure they've all been unplayable without patches since then; luckily they've all been given free patches shortly after release, I just wish it wasn't necessary.

But yeah, they're worth messing with. They're all like, $1 if you ever wanna check 'em out.

Old 06-13-2018, 05:15 PM   #34
Prowler
Emperor

I liked SvR 2007... tbh it was basically 2006 the sequel. It fixed some things that annoyed people about 2006, which was the lack of wrestler's entrances in gimmick matches. That and a slightly better story mode(2006's was rather barren) and an improved GM mode. Ofc the GM mode doesn't hold a candle to EWR, but back then I didn't know any better nor did most people who played the game.

SvR 2007 also introduced some slightly different game mechanics and minigames, but I can see why that wasn't to everyone's liking. Me and many people got a bit bored of the game a couple of weeks after it came out though. Like I've said, it was basically 2006, the sequel.

As for 2006, it was a pretty hyped up game back when ti came out and I couldn't initially get it for my birthday since it was sold out everywhere. WWE was huge here in 2004-2007, peaking around 2005-2006, so that game sold like hot cakes here. I had to wait for Christmas later that year to finally get my hands on it. Before that I had been playing DOR 2 in the Summer. DOR 2 had better gameplay, but SvR 2006 had a better roster, more variety and flashier graphics... I was 15, it was important to me

SvR was rather challenging in harder difficulty levels. it's like the AI often knew your strategy and blocked a lot.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:33 PM   #35
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, I recently replayed the DoR games and back when they were fresh I must have been so in love with the gameplay that I was able to overlook the awful, AWFUL rosters those games had. Anybody ever WANT to play as the Basham Brothers? No? Didn't think so.

Then again, I almost always ignore the actual rosters and only play as Legends and Created people, anyway.

I used to like GM mode until I read from multiple sources how it blatantly cheats, and in order to win it you have to play it a very specific way, which takes all the fun and creativity out of it. A really great idea, but it needed polish.

I liked some of the match-opening mini-games in SvR, and the ability to choose Face or Heel alignment and movesets for each match, but it was a drag being confined in such ways. In the newer games, they compensate by having a chain-wrestling mini-game available at the start of a match - which can be avoided altogether if you start off with running attacks or strikes - and just giving everyone a more balanced moveset full of moves that can be Clean or Dirty. A cool thing about that is, in Universe and Career Mode, your personality and Face/Heel alignment will change organically based on how you wrestle. So you don't need to select Face or Heel before the match, and then stay locked into that role; you just play as you like and the game shifts your alignment accordingly. Pretty neat!

You can actually force injuries in the newer games, too. In Universe Mode last night I drilled Road Warrior Animal with like 50 Suplexes from Lesnar, and afterwards he suffered a minor head injury which is expected to heal in a week. If I wanted to, I could book a rematch for the same week, before he heals, and then give him another 100 Suplexes, at which point he'll suffer a Major injury and be out for months! This happened sometimes in other games, but it was much more random, whereas now you actually can force things to happen. There's all kinds of Stats and Boosts for things like injuries and momentum, it's really great. Like you'll have a better chance at winning if you're on a hot streak, things like that.

It randomly freezes, though. That's the only thing I absolutely can't abide.

And yeah, the CPU is a reversal-happy bitch, still. It's kind of worse because you only get a set number of reversals, and when you run out you can't block or reverse anything until the meter refills. THAT is stupid. Apparently people complained because in 2K14, you could have an endless chain of counters and reversals, and some people couldn't master the timing. So now everyone only gets 3 to 5 Reversals and they get used up super fast.

So... still two steps forward, one step back. But they're getting there!

Old 06-13-2018, 05:41 PM   #36
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Yeah, I recently replayed the DoR games and back when they were fresh I must have been so in love with the gameplay that I was able to overlook the awful, AWFUL rosters those games had. Anybody ever WANT to play as the Basham Brothers? No? Didn't think so.

Then again, I almost always ignore the actual rosters and only play as Legends and Created people, anyway.

I used to like GM mode until I read from multiple sources how it blatantly cheats, and in order to win it you have to play it a very specific way, which takes all the fun and creativity out of it. A really great idea, but it needed polish.

I liked some of the match-opening mini-games in SvR, and the ability to choose Face or Heel alignment and movesets for each match, but it was a drag being confined in such ways. In the newer games, they compensate by having a chain-wrestling mini-game available at the start of a match - which can be avoided altogether if you start off with running attacks or strikes - and just giving everyone a more balanced moveset full of moves that can be Clean or Dirty. A cool thing about that is, in Universe and Career Mode, your personality and Face/Heel alignment will change organically based on how you wrestle. So you don't need to select Face or Heel before the match, and then stay locked into that role; you just play as you like and the game shifts your alignment accordingly. Pretty neat!

You can actually force injuries in the newer games, too. In Universe Mode last night I drilled Road Warrior Animal with like 50 Suplexes from Lesnar, and afterwards he suffered a minor head injury which is expected to heal in a week. If I wanted to, I could book a rematch for the same week, before he heals, and then give him another 100 Suplexes, at which point he'll suffer a Major injury and be out for months! This happened sometimes in other games, but it was much more random, whereas now you actually can force things to happen. There's all kinds of Stats and Boosts for things like injuries and momentum, it's really great. Like you'll have a better chance at winning if you're on a hot streak, things like that.

It randomly freezes, though. That's the only thing I absolutely can't abide.
I was still a super mark drinking WWE's cool aid back then, so I was actually disappointed Maven didn't make the cut... yes, being disappointed that MAVEN OF ALL PEOPLE didn't make it

DOR 2 had a nice story mode, btw. Ofc you had to beat every single match,though.

Creating people in DOR 2 took awhile due to long load times when selecting clothing items and tattoos, but it was better than SvR 06's and certainly better than SvR 07's CAW modes. SvR 07's caw mode took out a lot of things and that annoyed me.

I created a few sweet CAWs in DOR 2 such as the ninja Turtles and Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. I got them from CAW websites. Do you ever create fictional characters, Leo? What movesets do you give them?

Yeah, No Mercy and DOR 2 seemed to be closer to actual wrestling matches. You couldn't just spam the same move constantly and hope to fill in your gauge and finish your opponent in 45 seconds like in the SmcakDown games.

The GM mode did cheat, so I said **** it, and decided to run both shows with two controllers.

Btw something that annoyed me in the SvR games was sometimes losing a match because the stupid ref got in the way of your punch/kick. Of all the hundreds of matches I played in SvR 2006 I'm positive at least 32 of them were lost due to that stupid bug.

My favourite of the classic SD! series games was Here Comes the pain. The only thing that truly lacked was being able to defend titles in Exhibition. Same fort Shut Your Mouth tbh.

Yeah Universe Modes always sounded interesting to me. But random freezes? That sounds like a pain.

Also lol limited reversals?!
Old 06-13-2018, 06:00 PM   #37
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, the CAW in 2K16 is awesome but it takes FOREVER to make anyone, partly because of all the Loading. If you're at all like me, and you want everyone as true-to-life as possible, making one single person can take hours. The end result is worth it, but man... I've been on this one for a year and I STILL don't have all 100 CAW slots filled. Of course, it's not the only game I play, but still. If I can create two finished people in a single day, that's a lot anymore. I used to be able to bang out 4 or 5, easy.

Generally, on my main profile I'll just create 100 real wrestlers, like Legends and WWF/WCW/TNA/Japan people, plus myself. If the Creation engine is robust enough, I'll occasionally use a second profile for 100 fictional characters. I don't always bother, as it's time consuming, but a few games offer enough creation content to make it totally worthwhile.

This is what I did in 2K14. Once my main profile was full, I used a second profile for guys like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, a bunch of other DC characters and a few Marvel guys like Spider-Man... just went totally nuts. He-Man characters. TMNT characters. Bill and Ted. Karate Kid Daniel-San and Mr. Miyagi. I'll send you the full list elsewhere. It was nuts. Everybody had four different outfits and complete movesets... I spent like three solid years playing 2K14, no joke. I even started a third profile and started making characters from Metal Gear Solid and Rumble Roses, but I never finished it. I still may.

I didn't bother doing that in 2K15 or 16, as a lot of stuff that made it possible to create certain people in the earlier games was removed. I hear that a lot of it got put back in, and even improved, starting in 17, so I'm looking forward to that. For example, I've seen that the Hawkman winged harness got put back in, and you have more options to change the colors, so that's a big improvement.

Movesets can be tricky. If it's someone like a character from Rumble Roses, I just try and keep it as close to their in-game moves as possible. Someone like Batman, I can at least start by using things he does in the movies. It can be tough, though; I confess that with the fake characters I don't worry about being super-accurate with the movesets.

I'll try and send you that list of "fake" people later. You'll love it the most, bro.
-----------------

Yeah, they limit the reversals so people don't spam them. But then you can't even block anything until the meter refills. Why should I be punished for being really awesome at the reversal system?! If Muta and Liger do a pinfall sequence with 87 reversals on a cradle roll-up, then THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY ROLL, BITCH. I loved whenever that sh*t would happen. People couldn't pull off the reversals, so they whined until the developer nerfed them. Meh.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:16 PM   #38
Prowler
Emperor

When I created the Turtles in DOR 2 I gave Raphael Stone Cold's moveset, Mikey The Rock's, Leonardo Christian's and Donatello Randy orton's,

Raph as Stone Cold and Mikey as The Rock seemed fitting to me.

That being said, I've neevr had the patience or dedication to make CAWs. I usually only made my own CAW and then would create a few of my classmates for fun.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:57 PM   #39
Leo656
The Franchise

It's definitely time-consuming. I keep planning to take video of all my CAWs and upload them to YouTube, since most of the time what I come up with looks way better than a lot of what other people come up with, at least without using any hacks or anything. Obviously, more and more people can use hacks nowadays, and what they can do is far beyond what I or anyone can do with the in-game tools, but modesty aside I'm pretty good. Partly, no doubt, because I'm anal as hell. I'll even occasionally go back to older games and "fix" my CAWs. It's kind of a thing I spend too much time on, going back to 1998 or so. When War Zone came out, I even had a notebook with all my CAWs' statistics and finishing moves.

That said, I recently replayed the N64 WWF games, and sincerely miss the days when you could create a guy, moves and all, in a half an hour. But the amount of detail you can have now is worth it, it just takes a lot of time and patience. They finally started putting actual wrestlers' outfits in the game, instead of just blank parts and logos for you to assemble, so that saves a lot of time. Wanna make another Sting, just give him the Sting costume. What's mostly time-consuming is the faces, getting the eyes even and the lips the right thickness, etc.

My Hogan in 2K16 would be absolutely perfect, except they took his hairstyle out of the games because he said a bad word. So instead it's a 1989-ish Hogan with 1980 Hogan's hairline. The face is perfect, though. Anyways, if I get around to posting them one day I'll send you the link.

Old 06-25-2018, 10:42 AM   #40
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Interesting thread. Off the top of my head, and based purely on games I've played and had a load of fun playing (in no particular order):

Gears of War 3 (XBOX 360)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Golden Eye (N64)
PES (Pro Evo Soccer) 5 (PS2)
Toejam & Earl (Megadrive)
Mega Bomberman (Megadrive)
WCW vs NWO Revenge (N64)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Megadrive)
Sega Rally (Saturn)
Medal of Honor Frontline (Gamecube)
Call of Duty 3 (XBOX360)
Advance Wars (GBA)
Mario 64 (N64)
Mario Bros 3 (NES)
Mario Odyssey (Switch)
Soldier of Fortune (PC)
TMNT Hyperstone Heist (Megadrive)
X-Men: COTA (Saturn)
Zelda: OOT (N64)

There are games above where I also love other games in the series (i.e. other Gears of War, or other PES games) but just kept it to my favourite of the series to make it more interesting. Although there are some different Mario performers in there, but I like to think they're different enough to each put in on their own merits.

Will have a further think about it tonight and probably edit this post tomorrow to add others I've remembered.

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote