The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 02-23-2017, 04:39 AM   #101
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I was more or less on board with the Ghost Rider part of the season, even if it seemed gimmicky. The LMD arc? Terrible. And now for an encore, they're going to spend the last 3rd of the season wasting time in some kind of VR alternate reality?

And now Ward is coming back. Ugh. I loved Ward's arc throughout the first 3 seasons but... man, enough is enough! They killed the man twice already, for goodness sake. Make a new villain or don't bother.

Agreed, mostly. I'm mainly perplexed by "The Superior". He's just some Russian dick who doesn't like Inhumans? That's... not interesting at all.

And yeah, I can't believe they're going to waste 6.5 episodes on a VR simulation. Hopefully this isn't how it all ends.

And ****ing Ward! I thought they killed him in a really awesome way, and they killed Hive in an awesome way. But like, what on earth is there even left to say about him at this point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Personally, the Ghost Rider arc of the season I did like more than the LMD stuff, but I still enjoyed the LMD stuff, though I didn't wait a week to watch it as I was a bit behind so I caught up in a few days. I guess the most obnoxious thing about the LMD arc was all the cliffhangers every episode, which obviously aren't as bad when you can watch the next episode straight after. This latest episode was probably the best of the arc, very suspenseful in parts, especially the FitzSimmons scenes.

Don't know how I feel about the next arc. And Ward. I knew it would be him as soon as I saw the word boyfriend on Skye's text. Is it just obligatory to have Ward in every season now?

Edit: So are we going to see Ghost Rider again? Not convinced he's gone just yet.
Yes, this week's episode was freakin awesome.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:11 PM   #102
ToTheNines
[sic]

So the twist with Ward was actually really cool.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:17 PM   #103
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
So the twist with Ward was actually really cool.
Agreed. I got a little weepy inside when it was all, "Omygod... is FAKE Ward
Spoiler:
really on her side and doing all this just to protect her?? That's sooo sweeet!"
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 04:35 PM   #104
Dust
Foot Soldier

So I'm assuming in this world The Avengers never existed. So depending on when HYDRA took over, Captain America was either found and then killed by HYDRA as soon as they defrosted him (or they just didn't defrost him), or he died in The Winter Soldier, and HYDRA won. But Coulson never became a SHIELD agent so he never went to Tony Stark or Thor's hammer, therefore the events of Thor would go differently, perhaps with Loki winning, therefore not invading Earth.

I'm thinking way too much into a fake reality that wont last until season 5.
Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:59 PM   #105
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
So I'm assuming in this world The Avengers never existed. So depending on when HYDRA took over, Captain America was either found and then killed by HYDRA as soon as they defrosted him (or they just didn't defrost him), or he died in The Winter Soldier, and HYDRA won. But Coulson never became a SHIELD agent so he never went to Tony Stark or Thor's hammer, therefore the events of Thor would go differently, perhaps with Loki winning, therefore not invading Earth.

I'm thinking way too much into a fake reality that wont last until season 5.
Lol, I thought about it too. So yeah, Loki probably won, Hydra likely assassinated Cap and Tony, Hulk is probably just roaming the earth.

Anyways, it's apparently looking good for a renewal: http://www.cbr.com/gotham-shield-izombie-renewal/

I'll be happy with 1 more season. That'd allow them to tie in to Thor 3 and BP, if possible. Then end the series leading into Avengers 3, which would be a nice bookend. Maybe get Sam Jackson back for that.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:32 PM   #106
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Lol, I thought about it too. So yeah, Loki probably won, Hydra likely assassinated Cap and Tony, Hulk is probably just roaming the earth.

Anyways, it's apparently looking good for a renewal: http://www.cbr.com/gotham-shield-izombie-renewal/

I'll be happy with 1 more season. That'd allow them to tie in to Thor 3 and BP, if possible. Then end the series leading into Avengers 3, which would be a nice bookend. Maybe get Sam Jackson back for that.
I hope Gotham gets cancelled man what a cluster**** of a show
Old 05-01-2017, 03:16 PM   #107
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

This last episode set it all up. Calling it right now... end of the season, Madam Hydra/Aida opens up the whatchamacallit device she's having Fitz design and BOOM, here comes Ghost Rider popping out of it to take her to Hell. Or just destroys her.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:33 PM   #108
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Shield is getting a 5th season I can't believe they survived this long with how boring season 1 was. Guess Ghost Rider helped

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...season-a151044
Old 05-16-2017, 10:43 AM   #109
ZariusTwo
Overlord

SHIELD is now a mid-series replacement and won't air until 2018. The season will still contain 22 overall episodes.

http://deadline.com/2017/05/abc-sche...sh-1202094339/

http://www.newsarama.com/34502-abc-s...k-to-2018.html

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 05-16-2017 at 10:53 AM.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:47 PM   #110
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
SHIELD is now a mid-series replacement and won't air until 2018. The season will still contain 22 overall episodes.

http://deadline.com/2017/05/abc-sche...sh-1202094339/

http://www.newsarama.com/34502-abc-s...k-to-2018.html
It's also being moved to Fridays. It'll be taking over the 9pm timeslot of Inhumans.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:56 PM   #111
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Not until 2018? Damn.

Probably a safe bet by this point that it will be the final season. I hope they bring back Bobbi and Lance.
Old 05-16-2017, 01:12 PM   #112
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I hope they bring back Bobbi.
Is'nt she on that god awful new Seth McFarlane sci-fi sitcom?
Old 05-16-2017, 01:30 PM   #113
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Is'nt she on that god awful new Seth McFarlane sci-fi sitcom?
Yeah. I kind of feel like that... won't last too long. Even if it's witty. It looks way expensive for a half hour comedy show.

And what is it even parodying now? Star Trek? There hasn't been a Star Trek show on the air in over a decade.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:42 PM   #114
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Saw the series finale. That was really bad... I was expecting so much more. And after finally, finally reestablishing SHIELD to the public... they're evil in the public eye, and on the run again? What kind of nonsense is this? Smells like the movie people flexing on the TV people again.

And I was sure that Mace would be revealed alive somehow. As is, what a terrible, ignorable death. Killed inside the Framework, then his body smashed up with a hammer off-screen and mailed to the US government?

Ghost Rider, just here in the episode to gift Coulson the Rider spirit for a surprise attack on Aida at the end? Lame.

Outer space? *yawn*

Lame, lame, lame. The rest of the season was so much better than this.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:52 AM   #116
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
HAHAHA... well, that's good. It looks like Ward is back... again... as well.

I'm very glad this is getting a season 5 but this is almost assuredly the final season.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:08 PM   #117
ToTheNines
[sic]

Hunter, but no Bobbi? Lame.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:18 PM   #118
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Hunter, but no Bobbi? Lame.
Her actress is a co-lead on McFarlane's Orville.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:38 PM   #119
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Her actress is a co-lead on McFarlane's Orville.
Though they've probably already wrapped season 1 of that (or whatever the initial order was) and season 5 of SHIELD is filming right now.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:26 AM   #120
drgon78
Mad Scientist

I hope this show last more then 5 seasons.

Was never a fan of Hunter, but would have liked Bobbi to have come back though.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
agents of cuck