The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which version of April do you think is the hottest?
Mirage 4 1.56%
Reporter / old cartoon 116 45.31%
The first movie 31 12.11%
The second and third movie 17 6.64%
Archie 9 3.52%
New cartoon 79 30.86%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #141
drasgow
Foot Soldier

i think turco is way prettier than hoag. i'm in the minority i guess, but i don't get the attraction. i thought hoag was rather unattractive. oh well. if OT april was translated into a real chick she'd probably be stoopid hot. i'm not blown away by any of them though.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #142
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuriken View Post
[COLOR="SlateGray"] As about her looking like a clown or a corpse that's just foolish.
Denial is foolish.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:23 PM   #143
Coola Yagami
Overlord

The April with the bigger butt wins. Therefore, 80's April wins.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:15 PM   #144
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior

sorry fellas, but the real winner of whos the hottest is:

Spoiler:
Fujiko Mine! This gal is the hottest animated female ever animated, and these pics I have here don't even do her justice to the sexy appeal in incarnate that is her character.

but as far as hot sexy red heads go, no animated female can hold a candle to the hot to trot Jessica Rabbit.

sorry but neigther version of April O'Neil can even compete with these two boxum beauties. So that's the truth people the hottest is a tye between Fujiko Mine and Jessica Rabbit. Debate over. Deal with it
Old 08-27-2008, 11:22 PM   #145
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
The April with the bigger butt wins. Therefore, 80's April wins.

Don't you mean rounder/nicer butt? Like this?

Old 08-27-2008, 11:55 PM   #146
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Shredder View Post
It's not a contest. It's not even a matter of opinion.

OT April has the attributes men are naturally, biologically attracted to. She also has the personality to back it up. She's the sort of woman I want to have my children with.

NT April? No. She's not worth looking twice at.
Must I always go back to this picture:

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Old 08-28-2008, 07:53 AM   #147
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier

^ That's not an honest picture of NT April. She's not that photo-realistic in the series.

Old 08-28-2008, 07:56 AM   #148
Jelly Bean
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Must I always go back to this picture:
and...

NGH1066, I have no idea who the first girl in your spoiler is. Though I do agree that they do indeed out class both April's in the hot department, but I have no idea who the first girl is with the brown hair. Though if I had to pick from the two I would say the girl with the brown hair; because not only does she have the curves and the chest, she has a very pretty face which makes you look at it as much as she you might look what she has below the neck. Jessica Rabbit all though hot her face is too...dramatic?

Although I notice in both girls they have the chest and the curves as well as the pretty faces. Which I think OT April has as well. She has a very pretty face and a good figure:

this fan art is shows just as pretty and sexy OT April can be as the that NT fanart, what I like about this fan art is they made her look like the actual April from the series with out dazzaling her up. Thats's exactly how her face and hair looks (when she has the good animators) so it really looks like OT APril if she ever was in a swim suit.

and here is a nice close up of OT April's face in the actual show. She's so pretty even when she frowning. See how the feature of OT April in show stays very true to how the artist drew her in the above fan art? :

it's pretty stupid that any company that specializes in serving up hot meat - specifically "Hot C*ck Meat" (Chickens? "C*cks"? Get it?) - in between a set of warm buns would have an anti-gay agenda. The irony is palpable.
-Leo656

--------

Old 08-28-2008, 07:59 AM   #149
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier

I know, she's just so adorable in every way.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #150
Spike Spiegel
See You Next Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHREDDER-X View Post
OT April is wayyyyyyy hotter than NT April. She had killer curves, nice chest, nice booty. NT April looks like an adolescent vampire chick. What is she ? 14 ? Her skin is too pale, and she's too skinny. Judith Hoag wasn't all that cute, but she had wayyyy more sex appeal than Paige Turco. Mirage April just always looked weird to me, and Archie's April looked too much like a school teacher.
I always did think NT April was a bit too pale...while on the other hand, I would picture OT April as having that sort of bright-pinkinsh with freckles sort of skin that goes so well with red hair. Maybe that's the vague attribute that Judith Hoag has that reminds of the OT counterpart April, even though they aren't built the same.

This topic has certainly maintained it's popularity, but...

I rest my case. OT April was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
Mirage [is]...a comic about life and how life and the people closest to you just absolutely suck sometimes. It's "adult" in a very real sense, in that it deals with heavy themes that resonate more with adults, not that it's full of blood and titties or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
[TMNT 1990 director Steve] Barron recognized the early Mirage issues as perfect storyboards. It's a shame no other filmmaker has.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:13 PM   #151
cup-mikey-gertha
Hench Mutant

Definetely OT. She's very pretty back in those days.

Old 08-28-2008, 04:56 PM   #152
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Shredder View Post
Denial is foolish.
There is no point in arguing, since everyone is entitled their own opinion. But i assure you I am not in denial.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #153
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

I think alot of people are descriminating against OT April because of her dated hair style and clothes. I just asked my younger sister which one she thought was better looking of the two and she said the newer April because her hair and clothes are better. If OT April had a more modern look to her I wonder if people if she would have higher percentage on the polls that what she has becayse she wouldn't look "dated" any more. But seriously even with the "dated" look I think OT APril is pretty and hot. Let's have some comparison here:

NT April in her jungle girl get up, looking hot with the torn clothing

NT April with some one else, looking rugged and mud covered in a her jungle girl get up

OT April with a close up to her smiling face looking pretty and hot in her vintage look.

April with some else with her looking to the side looking pretty in her trade mark stance of her body at a slant with her hands on her hip.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 09-03-2008, 02:20 PM   #154
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man

My choice is 2K3 April. She has the look of OT April with the mentality of her Mirage counterpart -- kind of a "best-of-both-worlds" attribute.

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:11 PM   #155
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior

those of you who say that NT April has a better personality are being pretty biased. OT APril was never short on personality and I would never consider her to be less than NT APril in the character department. NT APril have been given a more varied character in the NT what with given her interests out side of science and given her a lover, but that in way dawarfs OT April just because she career oriented. Just because she always wanted a to get the scoop didn't mean she care or help out the turtles any more than NT April does, when they needed it.

ALso I think some of you are forgetting that NT April oisn't going to loook like this any more. In the BTTS she is going to get a make over and lose the pale white skin and clownish artificial red hair:

what do you guys think? Better than the her last look? Worse? Personaly I like how her skin is more beige colored and her hair is more of an muted orange red now. I just don't like her teenage body. So how about it? For those of you who thought she looked like vampre/corpse ready fopr her funeral previously, do you think looks better now?
Old 09-04-2008, 08:04 PM   #156
SHREDDER-X
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NameGoesHere1066 View Post
those of you who say that NT April has a better personality are being pretty biased. OT APril was never short on personality and I would never consider her to be less than NT APril in the character department. NT APril have been given a more varied character in the NT what with given her interests out side of science and given her a lover, but that in way dawarfs OT April just because she career oriented. Just because she always wanted a to get the scoop didn't mean she care or help out the turtles any more than NT April does, when they needed it.

ALso I think some of you are forgetting that NT April oisn't going to loook like this any more. In the BTTS she is going to get a make over and lose the pale white skin and clownish artificial red hair:

what do you guys think? Better than the her last look? Worse? Personaly I like how her skin is more beige colored and her hair is more of an muted orange red now. I just don't like her teenage body. So how about it? For those of you who thought she looked like vampre/corpse ready fopr her funeral previously, do you think looks better now?
*sigh* Just when the turtles were getting back to their roots, we get Fast Foward and Back To The Sewer. Guess we'll be seeing them on toon disney next.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #157
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier

She needs checked into an Anorexia Treatment Center. I'm a little worried about her.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #158
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior

but what about her complexion and hair color? Do you still think she looks like a vampire/corpse Darth Shredder? Although I agree she does look rather thin here.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:38 PM   #159
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

She looks proportional for the art style.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #160
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
She looks proportional for the art style.
I agree for the style she is probably the most proportional actually. Lets compare her to some of the male characters shall we?
Closed Thread

Tags
a day inside may, april o'neil, zombie thread