The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 11-15-2017, 07:06 AM   #1
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

TMNT/Rearanged Ronin Ragdolls

hey, since Kevin Eastman is pushing these new characters, 'Rearranged Ronin Ragdolls', a story about three female mutant samurai cats, in the comics, would anyone like to see them in future TMNT shows/comics/movies/games? No, I wouldn't like them to become TMNT supporting characters, but guest stars like usagi is in many media adaptations, with Kevin and the other creators retaining ownership. I think it would give the girls a big push, and could create some interesting interactions with the turtles. Anyone else want to see this?

IDW is the best version of TMNT

If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket.
Panda_Kahn_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:35 AM   #2
Toitlefan
Hench Mutant

I’m interested in seeing where this line will go. They may seem like a knock-off TMNT but if done right, like you said, would make a good opportunity for a cross-over. Is the comic going to be made for mass production or is it a limited release type of thing?
Toitlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:57 AM   #3
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I would love for at least some kind of "gag" with them at the very least in much-later IDW or future shows.

Maybe they have to go dimensional hopping and stumble upon them by chance. Things get awkward for a panel or two before they realize they have to move on.

However, the story he's doing is more semi-autobiographical with a lot of creative liberties, being more about the creator of the Ragdolls than the Ragdolls themselves.