The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-06-2019, 05:34 AM   #761
Miyamoto_Usagi
Thug

Got the Batman/Leo and Robin/Raph sets in today.

Old 09-06-2019, 07:11 AM   #762
newfan
Mad Scientist

They are impressive figs, I like Leo the most, from a fig point not a bias one (forgot to use quote for post above)
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:16 PM   #763
dragonside
Hench Mutant

those are excellent figs... i can't wait for Canada to get some....

I got a few things in the mail

Troll Turtles being the main highlight.

Video if you want to see the unboxing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE0_qf8drqI&t=37s

New pick ups Sept 9, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CopW1E0vlWI

Last edited by dragonside; 09-10-2019 at 12:40 AM. Reason: adding pick ups
dragonside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:07 PM   #764
tmntman
Mad Scientist

I've been stalking the Mini-Mutants Super Trailer from the Japanese line for quite some time. I managed to get one very incomplete one last year as a Christmas gift. But I kept seeing more complete and packaged versions on eBay tempting me. I finally took the bait with this eBay auction. I was really just hoping to get a few more of the parts for the interior of the trailer and the metallic blimp and turtlecycle. But when I got it home tonight and opened everything up, it totally exceeded all my expectations.

The trailer's box is a little rough. But it is complete and even still has the foam insert. The toy itself seems like it is almost complete. It seems to be missing the tower for the crane. But I can salvage that part from my other trailer to make a complete set.

That alone would have had me completely stoked. But in sorting out the other figures and vehicles, it appears that it came with complete sets of the Metallized Motorin' Combo (scooter & van), Metallized Turtle Travelin' Combo (blimp and turtlecycle) and the Mini-Mutant Crushin' Slam Bam Combo (Technodrome and scooter) plus two of the Japanese exclusive sets including the one with all of the Super Mutants, both Devil Shredders and the Turtle Saint. And all of them even have all of the mini weapons!

I guess it is time for me to add section to the archive for the Japanese Mini line.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 11:44 AM   #765
Browne762
Foot Soldier

I know these don't seem to be the most popular thing here, but I am still happy to have gotten them in the mail today.
Browne762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:10 AM   #766
Samurai
Foot Soldier

One of the holy grails

Last edited by Samurai; 12-20-2019 at 08:19 AM.
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:42 PM   #767
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
One of the holy grails
Holy cow ! Nice score
I want one but have been unwilling to shell out the money
Old 01-30-2020, 08:25 AM   #768
jazzmatazz
Foot Soldier

Got this local lot off marketplace yesterday I'm looking forward to getting through it all Was the perfect pickup the day before my birthday so I get to spend my birthday playing with turtles!

Always offer to buy stuff in bulk, the seller said she had a ton of people wanting her to part it out but ultimately went with my offer cause I was willing to take everything.
Spoiler:
Old 04-25-2020, 05:42 PM   #769
DVD
Mad Scientist

Long time time since I’ve posted in this section.
Yesterday I got a figure that I really liked. The Mikey as Batman
Great figure, and although it came out first, it’s arrival completed my Batman Vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figure collection.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 08:22 PM   #770
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread. But I liked this thread so I'm doing it anyways.

After significant delays from the post office, I finally received the loose Dark Devil Shredder I got off of eBay about a month ago. I already have him MIB, but it's nice to finally have both versions of Shredder and the Turtle Saint loose and on display.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 02:12 PM   #771
jazzmatazz
Foot Soldier

I lurk like twice a year at this point but excited to get the upper half of mutagen man's rubber outfit. Now he's just missing the hose
Old 08-15-2021, 10:10 PM   #772
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

Took 5 years but I've finally completed this set of
vintage tmnt watches.

There is an April, Splinter and Shredder one
but who buys those characters? Everyone buys the turtles
right? So i assume those are ultra rare. If i see them, i'll try
to add to the collection, but for now I'm happy with the turtles.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 06:27 PM   #773
Shogun26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
I've been stalking the Mini-Mutants Super Trailer from the Japanese line for quite some time. I managed to get one very incomplete one last year as a Christmas gift. But I kept seeing more complete and packaged versions on eBay tempting me. I finally took the bait with this eBay auction. I was really just hoping to get a few more of the parts for the interior of the trailer and the metallic blimp and turtlecycle. But when I got it home tonight and opened everything up, it totally exceeded all my expectations.

The trailer's box is a little rough. But it is complete and even still has the foam insert. The toy itself seems like it is almost complete. It seems to be missing the tower for the crane. But I can salvage that part from my other trailer to make a complete set.

That alone would have had me completely stoked. But in sorting out the other figures and vehicles, it appears that it came with complete sets of the Metallized Motorin' Combo (scooter & van), Metallized Turtle Travelin' Combo (blimp and turtlecycle) and the Mini-Mutant Crushin' Slam Bam Combo (Technodrome and scooter) plus two of the Japanese exclusive sets including the one with all of the Super Mutants, both Devil Shredders and the Turtle Saint. And all of them even have all of the mini weapons!

I guess it is time for me to add section to the archive for the Japanese Mini line.
That is an impressive haul! Nice job.

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 06:28 PM   #774
Shogun26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergreg View Post
Took 5 years but I've finally completed this set of
vintage tmnt watches.

https://i.imgur.com/byC8sHn.jpg

There is an April, Splinter and Shredder one
but who buys those characters? Everyone buys the turtles
right? So i assume those are ultra rare. If i see them, i'll try
to add to the collection, but for now I'm happy with the turtles.
Congrats!! Don't forget the talking turtle watches

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 03:51 AM   #775
Meow
Stone Warrior

I was looking for one of the 1990's mcdonalds happy meal dinosaurs and got quite surprised to find one guy on a local ebay like platform selling the dino.

So usually when things look like I only need to get in touch with the seller to seal the deal I do check out seller's other items for sale. He's got lots of offers up but nothing really that raised my interest ... except for the robotic bebop and rocksteady he put up for 80 bucks.

I couldn't 100% tell if the condition was good or parts chipped of on the photos but I could tell each of them is missing one weapon. Knowing that single accessories, especially for more rare ("rarer" isn't a word, right?) figures, are asked quite a price for turned it down for me. But the factor that drew me off eventually was the fact, that when taking pictures of the figures the shiny metal look is just a pain, reflecting everything around the figure. (Taking pictures of the playmates fugitoid statuette was a horror...)

So, I sent the seller a message about being interested in the mcdonalds dino and he replied back. Yes, it's to be expected but I found it surprising he asked if there are any other items in his list I am interested in. Well, yes and no, but would he want to hear the full story or be like "geesh, wall of text man, I only asked if you are interested in anything else, yes or no bro". I was close to just send a "no, thanks for asking, already browsed through your list" but then decided to "not be like that, because of only being afraid of bothering someone too much and even suppressing who I am, I don't think that would lead to more humanity when the signals I send during conversations are like from a machine".

His next reply was "Ok, how about the dino and the robotics for 25 bucks?"

I thought he was joking, maybe some auto-correct issue, maybe something he thought about ended up in some typing with a different meaning, in any way I had no idea at that point and couldn't figure it out. All I replied back was that, if this offer is actually a serious one, I couldn't turn down what seems to be a gift rather than a sales transaction.

As a matter of fact, a couple of days after our last conversation, the mcdonalds dino, the robotic bebop, the robotic rocksteady, another mcdonalds transformer dino, a cat on wheels (with this turning stick to wind up and then the toy dashes off on its own), a sensory fx asmr pen and a he-man audiobook cd from a 2022 comic dropped in my mail today.

Bebop and rocksteady have only few bits where color is chipped off and you really need to look close. Bebop got his shoulder stick glued in but not a biggie for me. Rocksteady is in posession of both back cannons, so also very good. Besides they are in very good shape - and that along with other toys for 25 bucks with shipping included!!

Just WOW!