The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-03-2015, 03:00 PM   #141
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Whoa. Break ins are scary! I've never dealt with one, but if I did, I'd definitely want a katana to use.

Been having a lot of headaches lately, so I had a dream that Leo was rubbing my head and telling me it would get better.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 03:45 PM   #142
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

I've had a ton of sinus headaches lately with a side of allergies, so my Benadryl induced dreams are rather insane. I vaguely remember 2012 Shredder taking up cheerleading.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:11 PM   #143
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Anyone have any particular dream 'symbols,' if you will, that turn up when you've been stressed out?

More often than not for me it's tornadoes. Occasionally I dream I'm being chased by a monster or something, but not as often. Usually I see tornadoes coming toward our home, though they never really quite get here. In most cases they look normal although once one was a dusty medium blue color.

Mine tend to involve cats, and death. Usually in connection to each other. Like, I'll have a particularly gory or disturbing dream about something awful happening to a cat- doesn't even have to be mine, it can be one I find or see randomly- and I'll be so upset it wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep. Some of them are so weird they make no sense at all, like one I had years ago where one of our kitties at the time was sitting on my desk and I started to pet him, only to have him start literally falling apart in my hands. Pieces of him would fall off, and I'd have to put them back together, like one of those 3D puzzles- and he just kept sitting there purring like nothing was wrong.

I've had dreams of one of our kitties getting hung, bitten by a snake out in the woods and never being found, or random cats being mutilated in some way, or one recently where my mom was visiting (and we lived in a different town) and we took our cat to the park with us, because it was next to our house. Then we decided to go out for ice cream, and left her by the house, but she tried to follow, and was running after the car- only to be hit by another vehicle as we tried to stop to pick her up when she turned a corner after us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
That sounds like a cute little dream, Duckie.
Heh, he thought it was weird. I told him it was a cool dream.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 03:20 PM   #144
Icebot
Foot Elite

I just had a nightmare about being in the car with a friend. That friend was driving. The friend got pulled over and was getting arrested but was completely innocent. I was afraid it was gonna happen to me but I honestly didn't know about anything.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #145
senpai
Stone Warrior

I had a funny tmnt dream once. Thought it was fitting for this thread so I'll go ahead and say it. In my dream, I was hanging with Raph and he was playing a FPS game on xbox. It was really funny because he was talking on a headset to his online gamer buds. Anyway, there was this box and I was looking through it. It had all of Raph's CDs. He listened to stuff like Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. lol For some reason, because dreams are weird like that, I smacked Raph on the head and he rolled over and began to eat yogurt in the fetal position. And then I woke up....
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:12 PM   #146
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

I wish I could have remembered more of my dream from last night. Anyways Raph got turned into a kitten. He was so tiny! You could like fit him in a teacup. Funny thing is he still wanted to try fight villains. I had to keep him in a box.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:04 PM   #147
Shiro Kame
Foot Clan Mutant Renegade

I was had a nightmare about my entire school becoming demon-possessed and attacking me in my own home. It waked the **** out of me in a second.

Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:31 AM   #148
Icebot
Foot Elite

Just had a nightmare where someone I had a crush on passed away!

So glad it wasn't real!
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:47 AM   #149
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post

So glad it wasn't real!
Yeah, I have this nightmare where my other half has been diagnosed with cancer. I've been having them since her mom passed away due to cancer about three years ago. Those nightmares do suck.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:13 PM   #150
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Woke up early, had turned the tv on and left it on Nick/a Nick channel, but fell back to sleep.

Apparently I later heard some young children's show on and it worked its way into my dreams in an odd way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post

So glad it wasn't real!
Gah, I did that once back in my teens. Cried myself back to sleep.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 03:47 AM   #151
TurFlytle
Stone Warrior

I had this dream yesterday where episodes 22-26 of Season 3 were released early on Nick.com. The episodes were removed shortly after. However, some Technodrome members recovered them. The episodes were all Foot Clan centered. Some episodes were called The End and Shredder's Revenge. Weirdly enough episodes 24-25 were the 1 hour special! One episode had Shredder mutate everybody in NY and they all turned into Mutagen Man Blobs. He then used the mind control serum on them and the Turles had to climb up a tower to escape. At the top, Shredder was there with mutagen tanks on his back. He mutated into the several Shredder clone mutants. The turtles then discovered it was a clone when they defeated it. (I guess I've been looking at too much Slade. ) Shredder said this line, "You really wonder why I never look that different each time I mutate, why would I want to turn myself into a freak? *almost crazy, evil laugh*". At least that's what I remember what he said.

Another dream I had last night was of Slash double mutating. Basically, Mondo Gecko, the Turtles and the Mutanimals were fighting Shredder's henchmen until the Mutanimals and Slash were stuck near Baxter's mutagen tank. Slash accidentally tripped and fell in the mutagen. You thought Tokka? No, he double mutated into get this, a psychic purple rat monkey Splinter thingy. (He looked like a rejected version of 87 Splinter and 2007 Splinter.) Slash had put the turtles in another plane of existence and said goodbye to them. Yeah, Turtle=Purple rat monkey.

My dreams are weird aren't they? Next thing you know I'll be dreaming of Shredder singing MLP.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 04:25 AM   #152
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

When I was a kid I had a recurring nightmare movie Shredder was chasing me through the sewer and the Turtles weren't there....THEY WEREN'T THERE!!!!

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:09 AM   #153
TurFlytle
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
When I was a kid I had a recurring nightmare movie Shredder was chasing me through the sewer and the Turtles weren't there....THEY WEREN'T THERE!!!!
They got turned into turtle soup I guess. Just remember to give Shredder some ooze under a pier.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:08 AM   #154
senpai
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
LOL! Awww *pat pat*

So, this one time I had a tmnt dream--surprise, surprise--and something was wrong with Leo. Like he was deathly sick but he was still able to walk but he had to leave so he wouldn't infect his brothers. Before he left, Splinter was telling him goodbye and Leo was packing one of those little sacks you put your belongings in then tie it to a string...but the sack was his shell. Like he took off his shell packed his stuff and put on a sad face in his turtle boxers and was all "This is the end. Goodbye." And this sad piano started to play as he walked away and I laughed heartlessly at him because he just looked so funny.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:07 PM   #155
Sahtori
Thug

I had a dream so intense that I want to write it out. I was living close at a beach with so many dolphins, one day I walked to close, one of the people said: 'There must be thousands of them here, look at the bubbles on the water surface! - later I'm in a room that's under water, but I can still walk through it, it was around my hips, and I capture a dolphin, because I fell and grabbed on to him - because I was scared and confused - we looked at each other for a long time. People were shouting my name - over and over - when I suddenly felt that I was changing - 'I' became a dolphin and joined the pod
It was love on first sight and he had the power to change me into a dolphin. We swam under the water and vanished - all I remember was that I felt an intense feeling in my dream - of happiness, the dolphin that took me away, was my love - I saw the universe under the water - and the feeling of love between us - I had a scarf around my neck - it was amazing. I forgot about the fact when I was a human I would paddle with the boats through the dolphins to get to school - always wearing that scarf.
But when I changed, I fallowed that dolphin, I hanged on to - never to let him out of my sight, no matter where we go ...
Please, don't worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you're ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day... make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular. I know I did ...
- Robin Williams

Read FREE comics
Sahtori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 03:28 PM   #156
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Yeah, I have this nightmare where my other half has been diagnosed with cancer. I've been having them since her mom passed away due to cancer about three years ago. Those nightmares do suck.

You're not alone, BT. I keep having this vision of waking up one morning next to my other half to find he's died in his sleep from low BS levels while I slept. Or that I'll come home from work to find him that way on the couch. It's my worst fear right now.

Old 05-08-2015, 03:57 PM   #157
lindz247
Foot Soldier

This makes me think so much of the dreaming episode!! Which I'm watching right now That Bernie guy is freaky... How do you not sleep for 40 years?!!
I think i have turtle dreams at least once a week even if I don't have tim e to watch it.
I never remember them but one I did I think it was like, me and Mikey were bowling with the other guys, guess what we ate? then he showed me how to break dance. Hahaha
Then the last one i remember was like a mix of tmnt and alice and wonderland? Like how does that even happen?

Michelangelo ~ He's one of a kind
lindz247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:01 PM   #158
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

That's where cross-over plot bunnies are born, LOL!

Old 05-08-2015, 06:57 PM   #159
senpai
Stone Warrior

I'm pretty sure you'd just die if you didn't sleep for a long time. Well, I know that's how my body would handle it. x_x dead.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:10 PM   #160
Sahtori
Thug

When you 'die' in your dream it has many meanings: stressed, over-worked, lots of negative things, but also good things. Something good might happen, someone new will appear in your life.

I once had this dream that Aliens where here, so a beam came and you'd die. I remember I wasn't tired, just quite, ... down. So, I still remember the feeling I had during that dream. It got black and it was like that for a few moments, which in REM means just a few seconds.

Once had a very special dream too, I saw my "mom" and I hugged her, she had so much energy with her and I told her how much I want to go "home" and how much I miss her and I woke up all happy and energized and so, ... so very cheerful, while I had two hours prior the worst day to that day ...

Dreams are strange, I have a dream journal, ... lol
Please, don't worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you're ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day... make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular. I know I did ...
- Robin Williams

Read FREE comics
Sahtori is offline   Reply With Quote