The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #39
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman \S/ View Post
Whatever this "Beast" is unveiled to be, it sounds like there will be many parallels drawn between this, and what Rambo's experience was in First Blood. Which I think can work on a number of levels and bring the series completely full circle.
What I hope is that this is actually part prequel. Could be way off base here, but it sounds like it might go something like this:

Rambo is tracking a feral killer throughout the wilderness of the Pacific Northwest, hot on his trail... but always coming up just a little bit behind his trail. He finds bodies torn apart, gore, etc., as he continues to follow the trail. All the while he's having flashbacks to his years as a young man fighting in the Vietnam War after being trained by Trautman to be an invincible killing machine (I'm not a big prequel advocate, but with the few quick glimpses we got in "First Blood" of these years, I'd be fascinated to see Rambo: The Nam Years)... and then Rambo in the present is having blackouts with these flashbacks.

In the end he finds out the killer he's been chasing has been him the whole time. Might end in the suicide the first film omitted.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote