The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 04-11-2017, 06:58 AM   #41
AlessandraDC
Thug

I think every character has potential. It all depends on the writing. I would not be opposed to seeing Sacks used in other incarnations.
AlessandraDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:48 AM   #42
biganimefan
Foot Soldier

No...just, no. I am KINDA a fan of the PD movies, but it is still by far the worst of the TMNT incarnations(with the possible exception of Next Mutation. I don't know, I need to get myself to watch the other half of the series...). Also, Eric Sacks was a mistake of epic proportions.
biganimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #43
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

No........
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:19 PM   #44
AlessandraDC
Thug

haha I see that I have an unpopular opinion... I'm not saying I WANT to see Sacks again, but I do think good writing makes a world of difference. I do think Baxter - in the IDW comics - sort of plays some of the role that Sacks would have anyway.
AlessandraDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:35 AM   #45
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Null

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I don't remember Null since it's been a while that I read Archie but he's not really like Max Winters; Winters was an aztec warrior who could live forever and had other warrior brothers, sure he was rich but that's about the only common thing.
Null was an evil businessman, behind a lot of rainforest-chopping down in Brazil, co-operating with extraterrestrial Maligna. He was also like a demon (maybe mutant or extraterrestrial in disguise?), and was revealed to have horns like the devil. He also had wings.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:25 AM   #46
slingtheory
Stone Warrior

Very late to the party here but I gotta say sachs is the most unnecessary character in tmnt history. Everything about the guy is stolen from more interesting characters that already exist in the franchise. If you want him to be the shredder he's just a race swapped shadow of the original character with none of the attributes or personality traits that make oroku saki compelling or intimidating. Take away the shredder angle he's pretty much just Baxter stockman with no mousers. In a series of mostly pointless and stupid ideas sachs is the most pointless and stupid
Old 04-23-2017, 09:50 AM   #47
Coola Yagami
Overlord

His evil plan would be to capture the turtles and give them nostrils which would somehow make him stupid rich. That story deserves a 5 issue IDW mini.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:08 AM   #48
Allio
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
What do you think? He was actually my favorite character from the 2014 film and I think alot more can be done with him in future versions, so do you reckon he would make a good character if he was redone.
I had a good idea, essentially it would be the name of Nobody's identity in a version I made up.

Erich Sachs was raised by the foot clan (they killed his parents and kidnapped him as a baby) to be a kurokage for Oroku Saki, he escapes when he was a young adult and now has a batman thing going on in newyork. In my version of TMNT, The Leonardo Micro + Issue 10 episode would also include Nobody, as well as the turtle that is hurt is Michelangelo instead of Leo/Raph.

Granted, I would also be willing to use 2014's shredder...but only as Ch'rell's super shredder armor.
Old 04-23-2017, 11:37 AM   #49
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
What do you think? He was actually my favorite character from the 2014 film and I think alot more can be done with him in future versions, so do you reckon he would make a good character if he was redone.
No. No. No. No... annnnd No.

The ONLY way I want to see an "Eric Sacks" is if its someone that appears on a newspaper headline as a victim of the Foot Clan and he's dead, dead dead...
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote