The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 05-31-2019, 05:04 AM   #1
ERICKANA666
Mouser

Figs that you need from any series

I was one of the first to buy the tmnt figs in the 90s here in canada. I bought all the figs from the first era that i can find. Then here in canada, they stopoed releading the bad guys only the turtles so i lost my passion of collecting the figs. From time to time i found some in flea market or buying some on ebay. In 3012 , i started again buying the figs because the distribution was good in canada. I bought also rise wave 1. But never saw wave 2

What are you looking and searching for your collection ?

Me even loose without accesssories i need

Lionheart, irma, most humans from movie 3,halfcourt, hot spot, doctor el, scratch, anthrax, neutrino gang, mona lisa, verdon,
ERICKANA666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:39 AM   #2
italianice388
Random Punk

i'd love to get some muta force. also warrior bebop.
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:20 AM   #3
SilverNinja
Foot Soldier

I was originally a "collect anything and everything TMNT" kind of collector, but since money and space runs out pretty quick, I have limited myself to solely collecting my favorite turtle Leonardo. However, I still snag full sets from time to time.

For figures, I'm mainly on the lookout for Undercover Leo. I do run into random figures that I impulse buy, but I honestly think Undercover Leo is really the only previous figure I truly want in my collection someday.

I'm sure I'll get the 1/4 scale Shredder, Capture of Splinter NECA set and possibly the Super 7 TMNT figures as well at some point. As for other random current stuff, I only really want Rise of the TMNT Battle Shell Leo.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 03:08 PM   #4
Sobble
Banned

For old stuff I want the other 3 turtles from the 1988 wave

For the new stuff I want the battleshell leo and Mikey so I can swap there heads
Sobble is offline   Reply With Quote