The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 09-20-2020, 09:42 PM   #201
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allsparrow View Post
Perhaps you should put your theory to the test?
Not afraid of it in the slightest. Bring it on.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:45 AM   #202
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Not afraid of it in the slightest. Bring it on.
I just today had to go to the bank and took a cab. The driver told me he'd had Covid and recovered but despite being young and healthy it's left him with permanent asthma which he didn't have before.

He also described the ordeal he had to go through while in hospital. This is not a bad case of the flu.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:02 AM   #203
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

"I met a cab driver and he had a scary COVID story!"

Yeah. No. I don't feed into fear.
Old 09-21-2020, 08:09 AM   #204
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
"I met a cab driver and he had a scary COVID story!"

Yeah. No. I don't feed into fear.
He's driven me before and I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth. But it's up to you if you want to get a painful and potentially deadly virus that even if you survive could very well leave you with other health problems for the rest of your life.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:12 AM   #205
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
He's driven me before and I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth. But it's up to you if you want to get a painful and potentially deadly virus that even if you survive could very well leave you with other health problems for the rest of your life.
It's also up to you if you want to let the media paralyze you with fear.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 09-23-2020 at 01:07 AM.
Old 09-21-2020, 08:31 AM   #206
sdp
Megan Fox = April

can we keep conspiracy theories on FB please?
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 09:54 AM   #207
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
can we keep conspiracy theories on FB please?
As long as the fear-mongering and fear competitions ("I bet I'm more afraid of COVID than you!" etc.) stays there as well.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:13 AM   #208
sdp
Megan Fox = April

It's one thing to call out SJW BS that creeps into entertainment, it's another to go on a rant for pages and complain about it in every other topic, you're no better than the people you complain about. Same annoying ****.

So...that Flashpoint movie at the current rate would we see this movie perhaps in 2022 or would it be later/never?
Old 09-22-2020, 12:24 AM   #209
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
So...that Flashpoint movie at the current rate would we see this movie perhaps in 2022 or would it be later/never?
I'm personally of the mind that this will not see the light of day. But yes. Maybe late 2021 at the earliest. I'm still surprised Ezra wasn't successfully cancelled (if only for selfish reasons, not pragmatic ones). The whole choking a lady out thing... which is less #metoo and more... sh**, there it is on Youtube for us to see.
Old 09-22-2020, 04:51 AM   #210
Allsparrow
Banned

Quote:
As long as the fear-mongering and fear competitions ("I bet I'm more afraid of COVID than you!" etc.) stays there as well.
"Bring it on" - Andrew.

You could volunteer to be a test subject. You could get Covid now and get it over with, and prove it's just a Flu.

https://www.coronaviruspreventionnet...nical-studies/
Allsparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 08:14 AM   #211
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
"Bring it on" - Andrew.

You could volunteer to be a test subject. You could get Covid now and get it over with, and prove it's just a Flu.

https://www.coronaviruspreventionnet...nical-studies/
Always interesting to me in 2020. "WHYYY are you not AFRAID as much as MEEEE????"

Pathetic. gtfoh
Old 09-22-2020, 05:39 PM   #212
Allsparrow
Banned

You seem distraught over the situation. I’m suggesting a way to take action instead of complaining. You’re confident it won’t make you sick, and even if it does, it will be minor. So, either you mean it, and you honestly think it’s a hoax, or you’re a keyboard warrior. If you feel this strongly, and you want this to stop, you’d be out helping anyway you could, not quarterbacking from the couch.
They need volunteers, so go ahead an show us how not afraid you are.
Old 09-22-2020, 06:04 PM   #213
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
You seem distraught over the situation. I’m suggesting a way to take action instead of complaining. You’re confident it won’t make you sick, and even if it does, it will be minor. So, either you mean it, and you honestly think it’s a hoax, or you’re a keyboard warrior. If you feel this strongly, and you want this to stop, you’d be out helping anyway you could, not quarterbacking from the couch.
They need volunteers, so go ahead an show us how not afraid you are.
I don't feel like being inconvenienced for a week, even if mildly. I'm (being forcibly) inconvenienced enough as it is.
Old 09-22-2020, 07:28 PM   #214
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Andrew had let it go @allsparrow, we were moving the conversation back to The Flash and the mismanagement of WB if you really want to continue engaging PM him and have some political fun there.

Quote:
I'm personally of the mind that this will not see the light of day. But yes. Maybe late 2021 at the earliest. I'm still surprised Ezra wasn't successfully cancelled (if only for selfish reasons, not pragmatic ones). The whole choking a lady out thing... which is less #metoo and more... sh**, there it is on Youtube for us to see.
I think Warner Media is going to be putting a lot of effort on this one since it's their way of "rebooting" and fixing the DCEU. They don't want to reboot since some movies are successful, others weren't, it's a clusterf-ck. With this movie they can do what they want after it.

The fact that we could see something like the picture above even if not done correctly in my opinion makes it worth sacrificing the DCEU. Reboot it with this movie, have random movies with little concern over continuity and hand wave it like the comics usually do. Sure try to build a cohesive story but don't let contradictions between films hamper other movies. I'll take another Joker movie that breaks continuity over a canon Suicide Squad 1.
Old 09-22-2020, 07:30 PM   #215
Allsparrow
Banned

Quote:
I don't feel like being inconvenienced for a week, even if mildly. I'm (being forcibly) inconvenienced enough as it is.
So you talk the talk, but that’s about it. Others should take note of this the next time you run your mouth about the pandemic. You’re just as afraid as everyone else. You should apologize to the rest of us, for being such a jerk.

To SDP: He hasn’t actually let it go. He’s still chirping about it. I don’t need to argue with him in private, I want everyone to see he’s a spineless bully, and his comments about this situation are more than just unfounded, they’re dangerous. People’s actual lives are at stake, and he is giving false information to other members of the board. This should not be tolerated, by any of us.

Last edited by Allsparrow; 09-22-2020 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:37 PM   #216
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
I think Warner Media is going to be putting a lot of effort on this one since it's their way of "rebooting" and fixing the DCEU. They don't want to reboot since some movies are successful, others weren't, it's a clusterf-ck. With this movie they can do what they want after it.
I don't think this movie began as that, but it does look like that's how they're positioning it. Between that and possibly seeing further JL spinoff stuff spawning from the Snyder cut on HBO Max... weird times are ahead.

Probably there's going to be more surprises to come in the announcements for the movie. No way WB is going to bank on even a minor (maybe medium?) DCEU course correction movie on Ezra, who most people don't even like in the part (and lately, anywhere else), unless there is going to be a bunch of other heavyweights carrying the load. Like Keaton and Affleck (and I'm not even 100% the Affleck stuff is even real news... the Keaton stuff, I feel like enough is out there that it's probably real on some level), that's nice but... what else? There's got to be other stuff. We're going to see a lot of possibly exciting people announced to essentially "Carry" the movie.

Quote:
So you talk the talk, but that’s about it. Others should take note of this the next time you run your mouth about the pandemic.
It could be much worse. You know, like I could be TommyT back with a FAKE account.

Quote:
You’re just as afraid as everyone else.
First of all, "everyone" is not terrified of the virus. Some are, some aren't. Some are varying degrees of "concerned." Others still are not scared of it at all. If I could go back to work without a mask tomorrow, I would. Now, I'll play ball with the masks thing if that's the law and if it makes everyone happy, but the moment I don't have to then off it comes.

It's funny and a little telling that you can't accept that not everyone is as full of fear as you. As if you're saying without saying, "I'm really, really terrified of the virus, so because I'm infallible that MUST mean that everyone else is, too! #justifymyfears #fear4ever #myfearismypower #fearisnotthemindkiller"

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 09-23-2020 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:51 PM   #217
Allsparrow
Banned

You’re afraid, just not man enough to admit it.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:14 PM   #218
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

So....Flash has a movie...

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:42 PM   #219
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
So....Flash has a movie...
Are we sure about that?

It's sounding more and more like Flash has a cameo, while Batman, Batman, and maybe even Batman and Batman have a movie.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:45 PM   #220
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Are we sure about that?

It's sounding more and more like Flash has a cameo, while Batman, Batman, and maybe even Batman and Batman have a movie.
That's the best description of the situation that I've heard yet!

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote