The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2017, 11:33 AM   #941
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,062
I thought the HC was being released at the same time as the comic editions. But, today the HC moved to Aug. 02 on the Diamond site so I guess maybe it is being released later.

On a related note, when IDW sent me all the cover images for TMNT/Usagi yesterday, there was only one image for the HC (the Regular cover). When I inquired about the Sakai Signature Variant version, they told me they didn't see it so weren't sure about its existence. Maybe Stan is doing this one on his own?
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:15 PM   #942
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 30,830
I ordered that Usagi hardcover for September, it was only $11.86 so you can't go wrong.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:25 PM   #943
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist
 
TurtleWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: WA
Posts: 1,385
I ordered as soon as the listings appeared. Yeah the original date I have for the HC is 7/12. It's difficult not to feel like this is a bait and switch (maybe not the most accurate phrase) maneuver to get more upfront pre-sales. Or it got pushed back because not enough orders yet for a HC print run. But I'm a novice at such things so am certainly uncertain.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 01:10 PM   #944
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
I ordered as soon as the listings appeared. Yeah the original date I have for the HC is 7/12. It's difficult not to feel like this is a bait and switch (maybe not the most accurate phrase) maneuver to get more upfront pre-sales. Or it got pushed back because not enough orders yet for a HC print run. But I'm a novice at such things so am certainly uncertain.
out of curiosity was the pre-order price $11.86 when you made your order?
__________________


http://myconius.deviantart.com/
myconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 01:19 PM   #945
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist
 
TurtleWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: WA
Posts: 1,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
out of curiosity was the pre-order price $11.86 when you made your order?
$11.99 from TFAW a comic shop I've been ordering from online for years.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 03:02 PM   #946
Mayhem
Mad Scientist
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
On a related note, when IDW sent me all the cover images for TMNT/Usagi yesterday, there was only one image for the HC (the Regular cover). When I inquired about the Sakai Signature Variant version, they told me they didn't see it so weren't sure about its existence. Maybe Stan is doing this one on his own?
I'll make inquiries. So Stan's softcover version is still being printed via IDW and supplied back to him, a la you doing #73? Which is why it's in Diamond solicits.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 03:10 PM   #947
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,585
Preorder link for TMNT/Ghostbuster Volume 2, coming March 2018...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1684051479...d=NYEBKV3BXH66

__________________
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 03:29 PM   #948
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Preorder link for TMNT/Ghostbuster Volume 2, coming March 2018...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1684051479...d=NYEBKV3BXH66

NICE!!! thanks Cylons!
__________________


http://myconius.deviantart.com/
myconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic discussion, tmnt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.