The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 08-06-2017, 08:44 AM   #101
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

This case is about a teenager. Teenagers aren't men and women, they're boys and girls, at least until they reach the age of majority at 18.

And Larry's point only stands because it's standard operating procedure.
Like, years of counseling are required for transition.

As for Andrew's biology lesson, most of that exists on a spectrum, and doesn't come into play until puberty. Prior to puberty there really isn't much in the way of secondary sexual characteristics.

And women do indeed have an adam's apple. It's just not as pronounced as a dude's...on average.

But hey, I guess today I learned I'm not female, according to Andrew, so that's something.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
plastroncafe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #102
Candy Kappa
Passive-Aggressive Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
This case is all about a MAN who couldn't cut it as a man, so is using the current messed up PC bs to call himself a woman just so he can do what he has done, beat the compitition... And then bragging about it.
"Current messed up PC bs"... I guess you're not aware that Transgender people have existed for quite a bit longer then anything that's "current"

Unless you view the civilizations of Mesopotamia and Assyria as "Current". Or Two-Spirits in Native American culture, Winagu Nati ritual in Okinawa or South Asia's Hijra.

I guess Dörchen Richter was a part of the "Current messed up PC bs" back in 1931.
Candy Kappa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:26 AM   #103
sdp
Post-Dream-Pop

Sex =/= Gender

So, the easiest way to identify people now in the age of infinite genders is through sex then. Male, Female and for the few intersex. But the extreme left gets mad when you do this because you're using their own logic against them.

This rise of PCs is going to end though, the majority of the people doing it is because its sort of a fad and a way to be rebellious with your parents, hence the popularity of this in sites like tumblr. These outcasts instead of finding clothes at hot topic use this as a way to "rebel" against the status quo and are bending facts.

I like this tweet by professor peterson, basically everytime someone questions the narrative they're doomed to be labeled alt-right and shunned "literally hitler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
All this stuff on sex and gender is cool and all, but can we all at least agree that people who identify as animals are ****ing insane and need help?
Why do they need help? I see no difference between someone who identifies as a different gender with someone who identifies as another animal. As long as they're not hurting anyone and we're not hurting their mental state by letting them who cares.

One of my best friends is an "otherkin" who thinks he is literally a dragon. He's still a smart guy who is pretty cool and normal and only his most trusted friends know that about him, well besides his other "otherkin" friends who also think they're dragons. As long as they're not actually having sex with animals who cares what they identify as.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
"Current messed up PC bs"... I guess you're not aware that Transgender people have existed for quite a bit longer then anything that's "current"

I guess Dörchen Richter was a part of the "Current messed up PC bs" back in 1931.
The currently messed up PC BS is being called a homophobe for expressing a slightly different point of view in stuff that there are no concrete studies and or even questioning some of the more shaky information. That's not what science is.

Tomboys, sissies etc have always existed and it wasn't a problem besides a few ignorant people. It's just today's outrage culture that wants to label everyone and judge others if they don't agree with their segmenting and antagonizing of simple things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
But hey, I guess today I learned I'm not female, according to Andrew, so that's something.
I don't see Andrew's logic much worse than the average SJW tumblr post on gender spectrums.

Last edited by sdp; 08-06-2017 at 10:48 AM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 03:56 PM   #104
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I don't see Andrew's logic much worse than the average SJW tumblr post on gender spectrums.
Really?
Would you care to expound upon this further?
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
plastroncafe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:03 PM   #105
Papenbrook
Stone Warrior

Last edited by Papenbrook; 08-06-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #106
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

I started reading up on the XXY and XYY and other syndromes as a result of this thread.

I feel like I am having a heart attack.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 05:42 PM   #107
Sumac
Stone Warrior

Man = Penis.
Woman = Vagina.

Wherever you consider yourself male of female is another matter. But denying existence of biological sexes is strange.

As for the article in question - in this age it's expected and I agree with sdp, soon it will go down.

Tags
mr.magazcaps, mrs. mazcaps