The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 12-14-2023, 03:27 AM   #21
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Crimes of my grand grand ancestors are not my problem, so I don't see problem with it.
Yeah, I agree.

Just like it wouldn't matter if one of my ancestors was a king 300 years ago. The monarchy ended over 100 years ago already. No one would care and give me special treatment.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 05:32 AM   #22
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Yeah, I agree.

Just like it wouldn't matter if one of my ancestors was a king 300 years ago. The monarchy ended over 100 years ago already. No one would care and give me special treatment.
I would try to see can I get something out of it, even if its very very unlikely scenario. LOL.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 07:22 PM   #23
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
I would try to see can I get something out of it, even if its very very unlikely scenario. LOL.
At most you could get a fancy family seal perhaps. That would be cool to have.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 08:18 AM   #24
LegionareX
Mouser

My grandparents shared stories about their lives, but when it comes to great-grandparents and beyond, it's like a mystery. It's pretty fascinating how our family history becomes a bit of a blur as we go further back. Sometimes I wish I had asked more questions when my grandparents were around to get a better sense of our roots. It's true, researching can help, but it can also be a bit tricky to verify everything.
LegionareX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 03:41 PM   #25
The Inventive Donatello
Banned

It's very interesting stuff for sure. It's something I would definitely like to look into in the future - like it or not we have a blood tie to these people from our past who we are totally unaware of. It would be interesting to find out about them, or see a picture/portrait and see if there are any commonalities in terms of behaviour or appearance.
The Inventive Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote