The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2018, 11:39 AM   #81
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 14,429
Latest outrage: Madonna makes an Aretha Franklin tribute and Twitter is outraged.

https://worldwideinterweb.com/madonn...paign=bloomjoy
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 11:48 AM   #82
sdp
<<-Virtual Dino Raver->>
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Megalopolis
Posts: 6,969
I hope people can see the irony of being outraged over people being outraged.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 12:03 PM   #83
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 4,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Latest outrage: Madonna makes an Aretha Franklin tribute and Twitter is outraged.

https://worldwideinterweb.com/madonn...paign=bloomjoy
If you read the article Madonna made it all about herself with one passing mention of Aretha Franklin at the end
__________________





I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 12:27 PM   #84
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 14,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
If you read the article Madonna made it all about herself with one passing mention of Aretha Franklin at the end
I read the way the article is spinning it. Sounds like she was invited to speak, and came to the mic with an anecdote of a time Aretha Franklin -- if indirectly -- played a role in her life. And everyone goes crazy.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 02:25 PM   #85
mrmaczaps
Mad Scientist
 
mrmaczaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,574
Its like playing bingo, except theres no numbers, just words... who to get mad at and what for and how long....
__________________
Mr Maczaps
Mr Maczaps Comics
Mr Maczaps: The Collection
Mr Maczaps Comics on Facebook
Shellback on Facebook
Turtle Power Entertainment

Email me at: mrmaczapscomics@gmail.com

Looking for: SNES TMNT and any other video games. Also Movie Star Mikey giant nunchucks! Two! CHEAP! *not buying right now, but plenty to trade* #damntumor

Buy from MyComicShop.com
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 02:27 PM   #86
Vegita-San
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,338
I expect this thread will be the next one to be closed for 'under review' soon ;o)....

I didn't think the Madonna one, at least the audio excerpt I heard that was short, was all that bad. unless it went on longer.
__________________
'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:46 PM   #87
Leonardo_thebest
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
I expect this thread will be the next one to be closed for 'under review' soon ;o)....

I didn't think the Madonna one, at least the audio excerpt I heard that was short, was all that bad. unless it went on longer.
I mean, considering your infantile need to report threads, sure.
Leonardo_thebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 01:18 AM   #88
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 14,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo_thebest View Post
I mean, considering your infantile need to report threads, sure.
Is this true? I've never reported anyone here, ever.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 05:03 AM   #89
Vegita-San
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,338
nope, never reported threads. not sure where that delusion came from.
__________________
'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 07:55 AM   #90
Sumac
Mad Scientist
 
Sumac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
nope, never reported threads. not sure where that delusion came from.
Projecting.
__________________
Now with 150% more poison!
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:25 AM   #91
Vegita-San
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,338
one of a few people. hence the original intent of the joke ;o).

Saw something on the news the other day that for some reason to me screams 'revenge'. radio station is dealing with some drama that doesn't quite add up according to people who've read up on the claims that know how HR works. The statement from the boss just kind of screams 'SJW' level actions.

thought of the age of outrage thread when i saw this.
__________________
'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:52 AM   #92
Leonardo_thebest
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
one of a few people. hence the original intent of the joke ;o).

Saw something on the news the other day that for some reason to me screams 'revenge'. radio station is dealing with some drama that doesn't quite add up according to people who've read up on the claims that know how HR works. The statement from the boss just kind of screams 'SJW' level actions.

thought of the age of outrage thread when i saw this.
Right, the Mods were inundated with messages, enough to close the thread, and you two had nothing to do with it. Lol.

I'm sure you're clean.
Leonardo_thebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:56 AM   #93
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 13,444
I think the question here is, how many Star Trek posts can I make before Machias shuts down your argument?



Actually, the REAL question is... does that picture count for one or for five?
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:59 AM   #94
Leonardo_thebest
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I think the question here is, how many Star Trek posts can I make before Machias shuts down your argument?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-R25N95IZJA...s1600/caps.jpg

Actually, the REAL question is... does that picture count for one or for five?
The question is, why is the argument being shut down?

So far, it looks as though it's fine for Sumac and Vegetable to rage out with nonsense, but if we fight back, the mods step in...
Whats' up with that?
Leonardo_thebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:02 AM   #95
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 13,444
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:09 AM   #96
Leonardo_thebest
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 197
It's a valid question.
Leonardo_thebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:15 AM   #97
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 13,444
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:19 AM   #98
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 14,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I think the question here is, how many Star Trek posts can I make before Machias shuts down your argument?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-R25N95IZJA...s1600/caps.jpg

Actually, the REAL question is... does that picture count for one or for five?
William Shatner's fat ass easily counts for five. Ho-leeeeeee sh*t. Is that recent?

Apparently the Prime Directive says nothing about pillaging entire nations' worth of cheeseburgers for personal gain.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:22 AM   #99
Leonardo_thebest
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 197
Boring.

..........
Leonardo_thebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:25 AM   #100
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 13,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
William Shatner's fat ass easily counts for five. Ho-leeeeeee sh*t. Is that recent?

Apparently the Prime Directive says nothing about pillaging entire nations' worth of cheeseburgers for personal gain.
Yeah, fairly recent. Shatner's put on some pounds, as has Mulgrew. And Brooks got crazy (crazier?).
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
resistanceisfutile

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.