The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 07-13-2017, 09:56 AM   #41
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisKosh View Post
I've talked about her before but there was a woman who commented on the 2003 TMNT series on youtube. She claimed that she was the 'original Raph fangirl' and if you liked the Fred Wolf cartoon or the Nick series, you weren't a real TMNT fan. She was even known to report people to youtube and block them for 'not being real TMNT fans'.
Yeah unfortunately a lot of users on here are behaving that way. This site isn't exactly approachable since I've been here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
98%? Who are you kidding?
I can name the amount of rude, close-minded people on this site and it's more than 2%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
Seems like any other fandom to me.
People'll like what they like. And they'll be more open to other people that share the same interests and more opposed to people that don't. It's not really difficult to understand.
New users every week are discovering this website. The question you have to ask is from a newbie's point of view are the users on here approachable? I've seen a a couple of new users post here recently and get told to essentially bugger off because they like something the more vocal users here don't like. Should a fan site that wants to be respected be promoting that mentality?
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:10 AM   #42
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
This thread has no reason to exist, the TMNT fandom is identical the the hundreds of other fandoms out there for any long running property.

I honestly swear some of you are acting like this is your first week on the internet or something.
Yep. How true.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote