The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
DrSpengler
TMNT Entity guy

Super Mutant Turtles manga (in ENGLISH)

Alright, as you may or may not know, now that Adam Winters has gotten ahold of all 3 volumes of the Super Mutant Turtles manga, I've begun translating them as I did the Mutant Turtles Gaiden manga from a year ago.

I'll use this as a catch-all thread to be updated every time I've completed a new batch of pages.

As of this post, I've just finished the first 22 pages of Volume 1, which you can view HERE.

Unlike Gaiden, Super Mutant Turtles is a complete 100-page story and not broken up into chapters. So I'll bring it to you in 20-something page increments, hoopefully cut off at decent cliffhangers.

Anyway, I intend to go through all 3 volumes as fast as I can. Comic reviews on my site may be scarce for some time as I endeavor to complete this project, though.

I'll keep you folks posted with every batch I complete. I know that there's limited interest in these things, even among the hardcore Turtles fandom, but for those of you interested in the TMNT's Japanese-exclusive adventures, I hope you enjoy!

-Mark Pellegrini
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki comics, tmnt entity