The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which turtle would you like to see get together with April?
Leonardo 4 2.90%
Michelangelo 2 1.45%
Donatello 25 18.12%
Raphael 5 3.62%
Venus-------- Lesbians! 12 8.70%
None. Casey. 90 65.22%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2004, 05:30 PM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned

Turtles & April.

Have anyone of you ever imagined April and a TMNT get together? Maybe even have sex? Ask me I've always thought Don and April would make a good couple, they both share the same personality. They both have that techno mojo as Mikey would call it. I mean Donatello invented the Battle Shell, Turtle Vision goggles, etc, etc, and April helped Baxter build his mouser robots and helped the turtles get into Stocktronics, TCRI and the Foot tower. I've always thought Donny would make a better boyfriend than Casey.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 05:35 PM   #2
MW8979
Hench Mutant

I'm assuming you're talking about the new April, in which case I'd say nobody. The turtles are another species and Casey is just a tad too old for her for it to look normal. The only realistic and normal couple in the cartoon would be old cartoon April with Casey. Nothing else would look right. The writers of TMNT1 weren't stupid.
MW8979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 06:01 PM   #3
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

Hmm.... Wow. See, I always thought that April and Donnie would be a cute couple. But, even if they never got together, I enjoy the little hints, the infatuation they make allusions to. I always thought it to be an interesting (and enjoyable) touch.

Not that I don't like Casey, though. It could just be that, in real life, I'm way more attracted to Donnie types.

See, I could go into a big spiel here about this whole debate, and discuss both for and against Casey and for or against Don. But to forego that whole discussion, and just going by who I think the better boyfriend would be... I'd have to say Don.

But, like I said: That could just be me.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:22 PM   #4
raphael90
Stone Warrior

I always think of the first movie when I think of a love connection between April and the Turtles. Leonardo, I don't think so...I don't think he ever showed any real interest in April. Donnie and Mikey did obviously like her, but it was that kind of silly flirtatous stuff. Mikey maybe would work with April, he was always making her laugh. But I gotta go with Raphael and maybe I'm biased (I probably am), but I think he secretly liked her...I don't know for some reason I think I like him best with her. However, they are different species...I don't really see anything beyond a limited relationship possible.

Casey woulda made a nice match for her...too bad they dropped that line after the first movie.

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"

-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 06:48 PM   #5
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes

you had to include venus didn't ya
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 06:55 PM   #6
Taloniss
Mad Scientist

Re: Turtles & April.

Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 06:55 PM   #7
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes

mmm...what does that mean?
Old 02-07-2004, 07:22 PM   #8
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Re: Turtles & April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrah White
Have anyone of you ever imagined April and a TMNT get together? Maybe even have sex?

Write a Fanfic and find out

(April and Venus H.L.A= YUCK)
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 07:24 PM   #9
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes

there was this girl, space fille or something like that, she made a drawing about don and april together, they were just cuddling though
Old 02-07-2004, 07:56 PM   #10
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser_Koopa
there was this girl, space fille or something like that, she made a drawing about don and april together, they were just cuddling though
I've seen pictures of April and Leonardo doing a lot more than that....
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 08:20 PM   #11
Reznorite420
Banned

*looks toward the sky*

Dear God, when will it stop?
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 08:21 PM   #12
Raven
follower of Jesus

i would rather not think about april hooking up with one of the turtes
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 08:21 PM   #13
Kali
Inactive Moderator

Well, in the new cartoon, Don and April have a bond that could easily turn into something more, if it weren't for several factors. The most important being age and species. Casey's her best match, in most universes.

In the movies, there was "something" between her and Raph, but it never panned out, probably for the reasons it wouldn't work with Don. (Doesn't keep me from writing fics, though.)

Leo and Mike, not a chance. Personalities just don't mix. Same with Venus, if either of them were into that. (And to be honest, I think Vee's a little too "spiritually evolved" to let a little thing like gender get in the way of love.)
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 08:28 PM   #14
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
Well, in the new cartoon, Don and April have a bond that could easily turn into something more, if it weren't for several factors. The most important being age and species. Casey's her best match, in most universes.
Yeah, I never expect her to actually get together with one of the TMNT, because of a few reasons. But I think it's things like her bond with Don that could turn into more, but most likely won't, that make it all a little more interesting. It adds a bit of angst to it all... adds a little more depth.

Quote:
In the movies, there was "something" between her and Raph, but it never panned out, probably for the reasons it wouldn't work with Don. (Doesn't keep me from writing fics, though.)
Yep, doesn't stop me from writing them, either. Or from reading them.
Old 02-07-2004, 08:32 PM   #15
Coola Yagami
Overlord

IMO I think it would be kinda weird. All 4 of em like April in one way or another, and for one of em to actually have her for himself... that would make the other 3 feel weird. It's like, when kids are growin up, there's always a girl that's like.. 'one of the guys' and you all hang with her and stuff, you all secretly check her out and blah blah, then you feel weird cause now one of your buddies finally bagged her and you're all left with nada.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:04 PM   #16
Jarrah White
Banned

[quote="Jo Dawn"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali

Quote:
Yep, doesn't stop me from writing them, either. Or from reading them.
On that note, I will say that in the April-Getting-Turned-Into-A-Turtle-Fanfic I'm writing, Donatello is very devoted to April.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:36 PM   #17
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!

This whole topic = dinner on floor
Old 02-08-2004, 07:09 AM   #18
MW8979
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami
IMO I think it would be kinda weird. All 4 of em like April in one way or another, and for one of em to actually have her for himself... that would make the other 3 feel weird. It's like, when kids are growin up, there's always a girl that's like.. 'one of the guys' and you all hang with her and stuff, you all secretly check her out and blah blah, then you feel weird cause now one of your buddies finally bagged her and you're all left with nada.
Now see, that is the most probable and realistic outcome of any one of these love schemes, which is why they don't and never will happen in the cartoon.
MW8979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 09:54 AM   #19
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches

How about Casey and Raph get together.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 04:24 PM   #20
Deathknight
Mad Scientist

ewww, nasty. I don't think I'd ever want to even think about the turtles going out with April.