The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2014, 07:31 AM   #7
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior

Yes these figures are very different from the Kidrobot ones. Kidrobot turtles have only 3 points of articulation w very simple snap joints w 2 dimensional mobility. Very simple sculpt with all of the details except the masks painted on. I love them, but they are far more simplistic.
Characters- 4 turtles, Splinter, Shredder, Krang, Foot Soldier, Bebop, Rocksteady

The Loyal Subjects turtles have 9 points of articulation, ball joints, and all the details including the masks appear to be sculpted in. Heck, they are more like a true action figure than a vinyl figure. They look like they have more articulation and joints than some of the toys Playmates has released lately! Plus, stylistically they are very different from KR.
Characters- 4 turtles, Splinter, Shredder, 2variants of Foot Soldier, April, Casey, Karai

Personally I'm impressed and will definitely be buying a case of these. For those of you that don't enjoy the fun of blind boxes, you can always wait until people start selling the opened figures on eBay and Amazon. But I definitely want to gamble and have a chance at that 1/96 Karai figure!

Last edited by Lil Karai; 08-08-2014 at 07:44 AM.
Lil Karai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vinyl figures