The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 52 77.61%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 15 22.39%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2021, 08:10 PM   #61
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Selfish is demanding everyone do a one size fits all proven to not be effective thing to stop a new manmade flu strain... from the folks who created it. Mask wearing is ineffective and has verifiably not worked. Selfish is demanding free man, shut down their form of making money & providing for their families. If you're afraid or high risk, stay home. Quarantine is for the verifiably sick. I'm not sick & I cannot make anyone else sick.

Except we know that there have been people who got it with little or no symptoms, so they could- and many cases DID spread it without even being "sick" themselves. So that logic doesn't track. I myself had three friend who all got it. One got really sick for several days, and STILL has issues months later, two were mildly sick, and one barely had any symptoms at all. So while "one size fits all" may not apply, the PRECAUTIONS are the important thing. It's like putting on a seat belt even though you may be a good driver, because you just don't KNOW whether everyone around you is. You might not be sick, but it's better to take the precautions and not need them, than to need it too late. Common sense, not selfishness.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 09:01 PM   #62
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Except we know that there have been people who got it with little or no symptoms, so they could- and many cases DID spread it without even being "sick" themselves. So that logic doesn't track. I myself had three friend who all got it. One got really sick for several days, and STILL has issues months later, two were mildly sick, and one barely had any symptoms at all. So while "one size fits all" may not apply, the PRECAUTIONS are the important thing. It's like putting on a seat belt even though you may be a good driver, because you just don't KNOW whether everyone around you is. You might not be sick, but it's better to take the precautions and not need them, than to need it too late. Common sense, not selfishness.
You keep on believing that and I'll keep doing what's best for me. The only person I have control over. I know a grand total of zero people who can prove they had covid. No one has died from it. But more than a dozen folks I know have had serious issues with dirty face diapers making them sick.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 01:42 AM   #63
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Hydroxychloroquine has been being prescribed by doctors for 50+ years. It wasn't dangerous until the media decided they know better than doctors and also Orange Man Bad.
The first part is true. The second part is mostly down to the fact that the groups more likely to be affected by Covid and thus require treatment are mostly the ones higher at risks of side effects from taking Hydroxychloroquine. Also trials last year suggested that the dose rates used for pre-travel malaria treatment were dangerous for Covid treatment.
Old 06-23-2021, 01:45 AM   #64
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
But more than a dozen folks I know have had serious issues with dirty face diapers making them sick.
Then they don't know how to look after their masks, or keep using the disposable ones for too long. But how can they prove the masks are at fault? They are mostly to prevent you from infecting other people unless you have a very high end expensive one. If others around you are not mask wearing, then I suspect that's where the blame lies, other people being selfish and spreading germs.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:05 AM   #65
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Then they don't know how to look after their masks, or keep using the disposable ones for too long. But how can they prove the masks are at fault? They are mostly to prevent you from infecting other people unless you have a very high end expensive one. If others around you are not mask wearing, then I suspect that's where the blame lies, other people being selfish and spreading germs.
None of the folks I know wear masks because we aren't sick. And we're smarter than you. This virus if its so bad won't be stopped by a mask that doesn't cover your eyes. You are wrong. Masks don't work. H3ll, it even says so on the box of disposable masks.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:30 AM   #66
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Except you don't cough or sneeze FROM YOUR EYES. You breathe Covid out through the mouth or nose. Which is where the germs spread from. Seriously, wtf does not covering your eyes have do do with it? Nobody was spreading it through blinking at people.

Old 06-23-2021, 07:13 AM   #67
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Except you don't cough or sneeze FROM YOUR EYES. You breathe Covid out through the mouth or nose. Which is where the germs spread from. Seriously, wtf does not covering your eyes have do do with it? Nobody was spreading it through blinking at people.
If you're wearing a mask and someone coughs, those germs get in your mucus membrane around your eyes & you get sick. Worry bout yourself & stay muzzled forever. Its useless.
Old 06-23-2021, 10:05 AM   #68
Banned

Quote:
you sound like a covid supremacist. have you been wearing masks all your life? what about before covid-19 was created, did you wear a mask every time the seasonal flu came around? cause ya know the flu kills people too. if you weren’t wearing a mask the last 10 years, think about how many people you may have killed with the flu.

the seatbelt comparison makes no sense. denying yourself oxygen and breathing in your own bacteria all day doesn’t saves lives or keep you healthy. seatbelts actually can save lives in car accidents, you act as if anti-maskers are against seatbelts. that logic is flawed nobody is protesting seatbelts lmao.

clearly you are bigoted towards the unmasked/unvaccinated, the media is on your side, but how long will this continue? will you be on the right side of history? only time will tell, but just remember that fascism has been defeated before, it can be defeated again.

during slavery, slaves were forced to wear masks in order to silence them, do you think now is any different? masks are just a fashion statement at this point. even dr fauci’s leaked emails revealed that masks are pretty much useless against the virus. you must be a science denier.

the same people that left grocery stores empty last year when the lockdowns began, who selfishly hoarded all the toilet paper etc are the same ones who claim they care about others and want to coerce you into taking the experimental vaccine and force-mask you, and if you don’t obey their commands you are selfish.

don’t be a mask bully.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 10:10 AM   #69
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
you sound like a covid supremacist. have you been wearing masks all your life? what about before covid-19 was created, did you wear a mask every time the seasonal flu came around? cause ya know the flu kills people too. if you weren’t wearing a mask the last 10 years, think about how many people you may have killed with the flu.

the seatbelt comparison makes no sense. denying yourself oxygen and breathing in your own bacteria all day doesn’t saves lives or keep you healthy. seatbelts actually can save lives in car accidents, you act as if anti-maskers are against seatbelts. that logic is flawed nobody is protesting seatbelts lmao.

clearly you are bigoted towards the unmasked/unvaccinated, the media is on your side, but how long will this continue? will you be on the right side of history? only time will tell, but just remember that fascism has been defeated before, it can be defeated again.

during slavery, slaves were forced to wear masks in order to silence them, do you think now is any different? masks are just a fashion statement at this point. even dr fauci’s leaked emails revealed that masks are pretty much useless against the virus. you must be a science denier.

the same people that left grocery stores empty last year when the lockdowns began, who selfishly hoarded all the toilet paper etc are the same ones who claim they care about others and want to coerce you into taking the experimental vaccine and force-mask you, and if you don’t obey their commands you are selfish.

don’t be a mask bully.
People been wearing masks every flu season or when they're in sick in Japan for years.

Also there is no 'right side of history'. Only history. The 'good guys' don't always win.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 10:49 AM   #70
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
If you're wearing a mask and someone coughs, those germs get in your mucus membrane around your eyes & you get sick. Worry bout yourself & stay muzzled forever. Its useless.
Did you even read what I said? The masks are mostly to stop YOU from infecting OTHERS. Wearing a mask does not prevent you greatly from being infected but if everyone is wearing them... it vastly reduces the number of germs in the air. No surprise from wearing masks massively reduced the number of flu infections last year.

A third of people who have Covid are asymptomatic (ie show no symptoms) so you can be infected, spread to other people without ever knowing, unless you take a test.

And saying you’re smarter than me proves that you are not...
Old 06-23-2021, 11:01 AM   #71
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
People been wearing masks every flu season or when they're in sick in Japan for years.

Also there is no 'right side of history'. Only history. The 'good guys' don't always win.
^ That up there. When the Spanish Flu (influenza) made it's debut, people wore masks back then because no one else wanted to die next.

The same goes for the World Wars - not because of a pandemic, but because mustard gas isn't a good thing to breathe in. Quite a few soldiers (and prisoners of war) learned that the hard way.

Last edited by DarkFell; 06-23-2021 at 11:25 AM.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 11:54 AM   #72
Banned

cnn, is that you?

Quote:
Did you even read what I said? The masks are mostly to stop YOU from infecting OTHERS. Wearing a mask does not prevent you greatly from being infected but if everyone is wearing them... it vastly reduces the number of germs in the air. No surprise from wearing masks massively reduced the number of flu infections last year.

A third of people who have Covid are asymptomatic (ie show no symptoms) so you can be infected, spread to other people without ever knowing, unless you take a test.

yeah sure the flu just magically disappeared thanks to force-masking, but it didn’t work on covid. or could it be possible that the flu now identifies as covid?

that “asymptomatic spread” narrative is soooo last year, it’s already been debunked. the greatest trick the cdc ever pulled was convincing the world you can be sick without symptoms. spanish influenza people died from bacterial pneumonia caused by masks, your hero fauci even wrote an article about it in 2008.

remember that one time in the 80’s-90’s when people died from the AIDS treatment (AZT) and not the actual AIDS virus? Remember that one doctor who promoted that treatment? yeah, that was dr. fauci, the same guy behind covid-19 “there will no doubt be a surprise outbreak during this administration”. go read dr fauci’s leaked emails, educate yourself.

please stop spreading dangerous misinformation.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:21 PM   #73
CyberCubed
Overlord

Is 1987 someones alt account here?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:34 PM   #74
sdp
Megan Fox = April

the older people are the easier it is to get radicalized on social media, a lot of the original turtle fans are older so it's only logical.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 02:03 PM   #75
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
the older people are the easier it is to get radicalized on social media, a lot of the original turtle fans are older so it's only logical.
Leftists get radicalized. Patriots are conservatives. We back the COTUS & verified data.

Party on dude.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:04 PM   #76
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:

Disproved. Over and over. Facts over bullsh!t from MSM.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:43 PM   #77
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

The leftists all love the lockdowns and being told what to do so it'd natural that they'd be using all of this time at home during "quarantine" (it was never a quarantine but they like to pretend) to get further radicalized.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 02:57 AM   #78
Mayhem
Foot Elite

I'm no leftist and I certainly question what I'm being told to do, with my own research and listening to people I know who actually know what they are talking about. Because they are the experts in their science fields, and not me. They have no agenda either, just present the facts, and a lot of it doesn't make for great reading at times.

Quote:
Disproved. Over and over. Facts over bullsh!t from MSM.
I'd love to see a credible source for that, that asymptomatic spread is bullsh!t (nice circumvent on the naughty word filter there)

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...matic-spread-/

And what on earth is MSM? Contrary to popular belief, the world doesn't resolve around the US, Fauci, his emails, or a country doing even worse in handling Covid than the UK has, so I have no idea what you are referring to here.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:50 AM   #79
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFell View Post
^ That up there. When the Spanish Flu (influenza) made it's debut, people wore masks back then because no one else wanted to die next.

The same goes for the World Wars - not because of a pandemic, but because mustard gas isn't a good thing to breathe in. Quite a few soldiers (and prisoners of war) learned that the hard way.

All of this. But you'd never convince a conservative of any of it, because they will believe every "leftist agenda conspiracy" over actual science every time. Nevermind the fact that MOST "leftists" (aka progressives) would rather research and learn for themselves than just blindly accept what they are told by the ptb. It's kind of their whole doctrine of beliefs. Ie, to get rid of what doesn't work, and find ways to make things better, which requires getting out of your comfort zone and LEARNING.

As a side note, slaves weren't made to wear masks to silence them, they were actual muzzles. Like you put on a dog. There's a difference.

And yup, people wore them during the Spanish flu outbreak, it was mandatory then, too. Even more so, because it was basically the ONLY real defense. And there were fines or jail time for NOT having one. We have actually had it a lot easier than they did then! So what's that again about wearing masks for the flu? Learn some history. You'd be surprised what you might find.

Old 06-24-2021, 11:37 AM   #80
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
All of this. But you'd never convince a conservative of any of it, because they will believe every "leftist agenda conspiracy" over actual science every time. Nevermind the fact that MOST "leftists" (aka progressives) would rather research and learn for themselves than just blindly accept what they are told by the ptb. It's kind of their whole doctrine of beliefs. Ie, to get rid of what doesn't work, and find ways to make things better, which requires getting out of your comfort zone and LEARNING.

As a side note, slaves weren't made to wear masks to silence them, they were actual muzzles. Like you put on a dog. There's a difference.

And yup, people wore them during the Spanish flu outbreak, it was mandatory then, too. Even more so, because it was basically the ONLY real defense. And there were fines or jail time for NOT having one. We have actually had it a lot easier than they did then! So what's that again about wearing masks for the flu? Learn some history. You'd be surprised what you might find.
People who vote Leftists ARE slaves... Fauxi's emails disprove every "point" you've made.

Tags
indigocuck