The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 03-28-2018, 11:28 AM   #1
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Corey Feldman in recent news

A news feed popped up on my phone three hours ago. Corey Feldman -the voice of Donatello from TMNT movies 1 & 3 and the voice of Slash in the previous Nick TMNT series- was saying on twitter that someone attempted to kill him last night.

Quote:
IM IN THE HOSPITAL! I WAS ATTACKED 2NITE! A MAN OPENED MY CAR DOOR & STABBED ME W SOMETHING! PLEASE SAY PRAYERS 4 US! THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY MYSELF & MY SECURITY IN THE CAR, WHEN 3 MEN APPROACHED! WHILE SECURITY WAS DISTRACTED, W A GUY A CAR PULLED UP & ATTACKED! I’M OK!
The police are telling a different story about the event, and that Feldman is fine. He was just approched by an unknown man who made a stabbing motion at the actors stomach before fleeing, and then Feldman drove himself to the hospital.

Feldman believes this incident is due to his speaking out about alledged pedos in Hollywood.

Here is the article http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...pital-bed.html

Last edited by victory_angel; 03-28-2018 at 11:50 AM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 11:33 AM   #2
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Oh my goodness! That's terrifying!

Hopefully, he'll receive better security and safety from now on. (Did he figure out who did it?)

Otherwise, I hope he'll recover from the incident.

Last edited by Papenbrook; 03-28-2018 at 12:02 PM.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 11:50 AM   #3
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Yikes. Well, glad he's okay... though that is a bit strange about the conflicting recount of it.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:00 PM   #4
victory_angel
Foot Elite

This incident may be due to Feldman’s own #Metoo movement about child predators in the film industry. It may just be a random guy who made was just being a butt because he felt like it. Or it may have just been a misunderstanding all together. In either case Feldman was in a situation where he felt threatened and his belief is that its due to him speaking out.

The police on the other hand are stating there is no case here because the actor has no physical injuries nor can he give any discription of the individual who attempted to attack him or even the weapon used.
Old 03-28-2018, 01:13 PM   #5
frank_one
Mad Scientist

He goes to the hospital stating someone has stabbed him, police says there's no wound on his body. Honestly this sounds a bit strange. I hope he's ok.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:02 PM   #6
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

People.com now claim it was a syringe. (I guess that would leave less of an obvious mark, if true.) Supposedly while stopped at a red light.

He feels the need for security guys but doesn't lock the car doors? Well I hope he's learned...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:16 PM   #7
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
He goes to the hospital stating someone has stabbed him, police says there's no wound on his body. Honestly this sounds a bit strange. I hope he's ok.
"Corey Feldman makes vague accusations, then is unable/unwilling to prove their veracity!"

Welcome to, like, forever.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote