The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 02-17-2018, 11:09 AM   #1101
Vegita-San
Foot Elite

because it rings true of how super heroes are supposedto act.

those other two movies are more following murderers than super hero's.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:13 AM   #1102
RaphaelinSTL
Stone Warrior

Old 02-20-2018, 01:56 PM   #1103
The Deadman
Mad Scientist

Last Movie Watched: The Shallows (2016).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S3:E18.
Last Video Game Played: Sonic Chrono Adventure (PC).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:36 PM   #1104
ZariusTwo
Overlord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPVo271-LhE&t=1s
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 02:55 PM   #1105
raph27
Mad Scientist

Finally saw this on a flight yesterday. I had heard bad reports, but...holy sh*t that was terrible. Don't know if we still need spoiler tags since it's already on Blu-ray and all but I'll do it just in case.

Spoiler:

- Weird face aside, Superman seemed completely different than in the previous movies, overconfident and cocky to the point where it took me out of the movie.
- Was Bruce bringing in Lois as "the big guns" supposed to wrap up the Flash dream sequence from BvS or was that pointing to something that was cut?
- The whole movie seemed short. I realize that WB cut it down, but this really needed more to it.
- Why did Bruce not have a beard, then have a beard when finding Aquaman, only to shave the beard off? Was there supposed to be a time jump between Batman on the rooftop and then him going to find Aquaman?
-How did Aquaman know that Bruce was Batman?
- The old Batman theme was used, but it was so brief it felt clunky.
- What was the point of introducing Gordon? He didn't do anything!
- Affleck seemed really "meh" in all his scenes. Nothing like what we saw in BvS.
- Steppenwolf is the most bland villain I think I've ever seen in a superhero movie. That elf dude from Thor 2 was better than him.
- The Amazonians' outfits seemed skimpier than in WW, unless I'm misremembering WW. There wouldn't have been any in-universe reason to change them, right?
- It felt like all of Diana's character revolved around Steve. Again, nothing like BvS.
- The final fight became laughably bad once Superman showed up. I was legitimately considering quitting it there.
- Disappointed that we didn't see some of the Bruce/Diana chemistry from the trailers.
- I thought DC fixed their product placement problem after BvS. The shot of Bruce's car starting up was groan-worthy.
-End credits scene with Luthor and Deathstroke should have made me hyped, but the rest was so abysmal that I have no hope for a Justice League 2.

And all this was on a tiny plane screen in SD, too. Can't imagine how bad the CGI would look on Blu-ray or in the theater.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:43 AM   #1106
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Was gonna post this in the Batman v Superman thread but it looks like it's still locked.

Purely academic at this point, but Zack Snyder has said the Doomsday/Zombie Zod in BvS was not the real Doomsday, that the real Doomsday is still out there:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/batma...ewhere-a161407
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:49 AM   #1107
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Was gonna post this in the Batman v Superman thread but it looks like it's still locked.

Purely academic at this point, but Zack Snyder has said the Doomsday/Zombie Zod in BvS was not the real Doomsday, that the real Doomsday is still out there:

ROFL, just like the "real" Mandarin is out there in the MCU
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:58 AM   #1108
Vegita-San
Foot Elite

Quote:

everyone give us your best kif groan. uggghh..
Old 06-15-2018, 09:59 PM   #1109
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:

That was never "news". The movie itself tells you this.

"It has been decreed by the council of Krypton that none will ever again give life to a deformity, so hateful to sight and memory - the Desecration Without Name."

The Genesis Chamber flat-out says, in plain English, that someone already created another "Doomsday" on Krypton at least once before. I'd have to dig for them, but Snyder gave several interviews referring to the one in the film as "Larval Stage" Doomsday, and this isn't even the first time he confirmed that there was another one, while strongly hinting that one was always planned to appear eventually. This was all talked about the same week the movie came out.

It's not news, it was spoken plain. People just weren't paying attention.

More than likely, the "real" Doomsday was always going to eventually be part of the big Darkseid rumble, once we got there, either as a tool/weapon of Darkseid's - extremely likely - or possibly as a weapon the JLA would be forced to try and unleash against Darkseid as a last resort - which would be less plausible but equally cool to see. Most likely plan was for Doomsday to have been created on and then banished from Krypton long ago and somehow come into Darkseid's "possession" on his way to conquer Earth. Since we'd already seen a "prototype" Doomsday, it would be a Big Huge Deal when the fully-formed, much more dangerous one showed up alongside Darkseid and took on the entire Justice League instead of just three of them. The BvS fight would have simply been a teaser for a much bigger fight later on, and the League would have to fight their way through him before facing Darkseid.

They've had Darkseid and Doomsday linked in such fashion many times in the comics so I have zero doubt that some form of the above is what the ultimate plan originally was for Justice League II.

Anyways... not news.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buttholesurfers, cucktice league, dawn of the sjws, imoffended, notevenwhedonlikesthis, pappenbrooktriggered, unite the cucks