The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2017, 12:56 PM   #1
Prowler
Emperor

Zach and the Neutrinos

Lots of people disliked/hated these characters back in the day. How did you feel about them back in the day and how do you feel about them now? Have your feelings changed at all?

I didn't like the Neutrinos at all when I was a kid. Their first episode was alright but I really didn't like seeing them return in their 2nd episode. I was just turned off by the whole Michelangelo and Kala thing. I was like 5-6 years old at the time I watched that episode and the last thing I wanted in my cartoons was romance. Nowadays, I don't care much about the Neutrinos but their voices are still a tad annoying and I wish they had never been introduced in show. Come to think of it, they debuted very early. You'd think they'd become regular returners but fortunately they only returned 3 or 4 times again.

As for Zach, I absolutely despised him on his debut episode. First of all, I see this episode which title is "The Fifth Turtle" and I'm like "W-WHAT?!"... then turns out it's a stupid teenage fanboy. I dunno, maybe it was jealously because he got to hang out with my heroes, but really Zach was annoying. Tbh, the episodes in which he was on were all pretty solid. In Bebop and Rocksteady Conquer the Universe and in Night of the Rogues he was pretty useful. As for nowadays, I'm apathetic towards him.

What about you?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
neutrinos