The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #81
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

is there any way you can see the counselor at your school? Surely he or she could get you in touch with people to help you. If you are getting to the point where you are lashing out at people and alienating them you may be that much closer to lashing out at someone physically. Don't let it escalate to that point, because if you think you have troubles now they will seem like good times if you get your self in trouble for hurting someone.

Go talk to your school counselor. Do it tomorrow.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 05-24-2013, 01:01 AM   #82
zkarlette
Fashionably late

No matter what your mother tells you I can assure you she loves you. You need to understand that parents are regular people they do make mistakes and make bad choices and what not, dealing with teenagers is hard specially if you know you have some anger issues. I hope you understand that nothing is worth taking your life for and that all this problems Will pass even if they seem like the end of the world at the moment. if you set your mind to it,Eventually you won't have to live with your father and you will have a chance to live a long life by your own terms,believe in yourself and try to better yourself no matter what is going on around you I know it's hard but everybody struggles with something in their lifetime, it's just life, nobody gets a free ride everybody has some sot of problem that they are dealing with, but it's ok it is normal to have some good times and some bad times while you stay positive.you are so young you have so much life ahead of you you better make the most of it because you only get one.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:21 AM   #83
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Like Sage Ninja said, Moonlight talk to a counselor about it before school ends. The worst thing you can do is isolate yourself if your emotions are escalating this bad. ...And explain to the counselor about your academic hardship, friendship difficulties, and your temper. At least the counselor can help provide some solutions/assistance rather than you suffering on your own without others knowing.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:02 AM   #84
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

How did you fail eleventh grade? Is it just because you didn't get an award? If so, that's not failure. Heck, I didn't get perfect attendance all the time because I always got sick at least once during the school year, but I didn't let that deter me. As long as you received good grades and passing grades, you aren't a failure. Maybe your mom feels this way because she divorced your dad and hasn't been able to be there for you as a mother should. I think you really need to look at the situation before lashing out like that.

And I agree that you need help and need to talk to someone. That's the best thing you can do.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #85
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Heck, I didn't get perfect attendance all the time because I always got sick at least once during the school year
It must've taken some serious will power not to eat a bullet after THAT disappointment.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #86
Impervium Gem
Foot Soldier

Sometimes it's very difficult to have a conversation in a heated moment. In these moments it's best to wait until you have calmed down a bit. There are ways out of this, other than leaving your life behind, Moonlight. It's not a solution. I remember when I was at school I felt so terrible that I was considering to kill myself as well. Today I'm glad I didn't, because of the wonderful people I've met, lovely experiences I've had and lots of enjoyable fiction stuff that makes me smile. And it's today too that I understand what I did to my family because of these thoughts they knew about. Suicide does nothing else than destroy someone else's lives. You'd miss so many amazing experiences and people, believe me. They would miss you. It's not worth it.

You don't have to deal with things alone anymore. It's your right to get help in that or any other matter and getting help is NOT a sign of weakness. If someone might speak to your dad about how you feel, it might change something for you at home, like a school counselor. I'm sure they can provide you with tips against your anger, too.

And I truly believe your mom and friend still love you, that they will forgive you that outburst. Humans make mistakes, no matter if you're a child, teenager or adult. Humans are not perfect, nor will they ever be. Sometimes what was said came as quite the shock so it can happen that an apology isn't accepted the very same day. It's going to be all right, you'll see.

Oh, with me I noticed that I'm much better in expressing myself by writing. So should you have trouble with speaking about it, it's totally fine to write down your thoughts and hand them to the counselor. He or she is there to help, really.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #87
MadStar
Random Punk

DONT DO IT!!!!! life is so much more dont let them get you down i was going to kill myself some years ago too but i changed my mind and so should you life is beautiful im sure its just a phase in your life its going to get better Moonlight1102
Old 05-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #88
Peanut
Second Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
It must've taken some serious will power not to eat a bullet after THAT disappointment.
I almost died.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #89
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
I wasn't disappointed about it at all, and I never felt like a failure because of it. I still got good grades in school, so it didn't matter if I didn't get some type of award or anything.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #90
Moonlight1102
Hench Mutant

You're right. I need to talk to someone professional instead of forum users. I'll talk to my school counselor next Monday. Thanks everyone.

I'm still a TMNT fan, but I've been very behind on the episodes. I need to catch up.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #91
AT-Man
I SEEN IT

I'm starting to miss school, it was so easy. Time makes everything better. I mean, EVERYTHING.

Through the Golden Door
Old 05-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #92
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight1102 View Post
You're right. I need to talk to someone professional instead of forum users. I'll talk to my school counselor next Monday. Thanks everyone.

I'm still a TMNT fan, but I've been very behind on the episodes. I need to catch up.
Good for you. That's what you need to do.

Old 05-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #93
Katie
Just...way too serious.

*sigh* teenagers.

So....your dad hates you.....your internet friend went from being like a sister to hating you.....you failed a grade....all within what? A week?

And you feel like you're gonnna be a kid forever.

I know a kid like you. My nephew. Constantly acts out so everyone pays attention to him. If all eyes aren't on him...he goes all goofy and starts saying stuff and doing stuff that he knows is crazy.

Here's a tip. Change. If you don't want to be childish, don't. All this BS you post is childish and attention seeking. And the more you post in this thread, the more I'm sure of it.

My nephew graduated kindergarten this week. Hopefully he'll grow out of this crap soon.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #94
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Quote:
I've never been able to control my anger. Tonight, it just got at it's worst.

I failed my 11th grade. I didn't get an award, I didn't get to met my friends, I failed. I got so angry that I took it out on my mother and Shauna. I went spastic and said the absolute horrible things to them. Right after I went insane against my mother on the phone, she said to me that she failed me as a mother, and that was it. I took it rage out on Shauna, and now she refuses to talk to me now. I pleaded to her and tried to apologize, but it wasn't enough. As if I needed more grief, I lost the trust of my best friend Kieran, who now thinks I'm a strange person and I'm beyond help.

I can't ever change. I'll forever be stuck as a child who lashes out at his friends like a sociopath. I lost my best friends and the love of my mother. Now I have to live with that and my father. I have no hope. I'm done.
I truely hope things will turn around for you. i really do. please get help, it's out there

Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
Old 05-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #95
CyberCubed
Overlord

I don't see what's wrong with feeling like a kid especially at your age. I still feel like a teenager and I'm in my late 20's now.

Nothing wrong with it.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:22 AM   #96
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

It's not the feeling like a kid that Katie's talking about. It's the way Moonlight is acting. He needs to act better and be better. Then maybe things will turn around. I agree that a lot of this stuff just seems off base to me and a little trivial as well. There are a lot of people who have worse problems than Moonlight, and I think the problem is that he's not handling it the way he should and is just complaining about it and threatening to kill himself.

And, Katie, I'm sure your nephew will outgrow that stage. Most kids do, but if he doesn't, he might need to get a good kick in the rear. My BF's nephew is in kindergarten now, but he doesn't act that way. He's actually a pretty decent kid for the most part.

Old 05-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #97
Moonlight1102
Hench Mutant

I'm feeling a lot better now. I called my mom and talked to her while my dad was out of the house, and she helped me through my problems.

I really think this thread should be closed. I was dumb to even create this thread in the first. I guess I overreacted and so angry that I made an empty threat. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm a very sensitive individual and I can't control what I say sometimes.

You all must think I'm the weirdest most immature person here now. If you want me to leave here, I understand.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #98
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
I'm feeling a lot better now. I called my mom and talked to her while my dad was out of the house, and she helped me through my problems.

I really think this thread should be closed. I was dumb to even create this thread in the first. I guess I overreacted and so angry that I made an empty threat. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm a very sensitive individual and I can't control what I say sometimes.

You all must think I'm the weirdest most immature person here now. If you want me to leave here, I understand.
First part- Good! Great. Glad you're feeling better, that you've got support, and realize you've made mistakes and can own up to them. Good for you, really. It's mature and responsible of you to take a look at yourself, identify the problem, and try to move forward. Gotta just keep a close eye on yourself to avoid repeating the past.

Last sentence- Two steps forward, one step back. You go from showing strength to seeking pity just a few sentences later. Screw that noise man, being worried about what other people think of you is what brought you down in the first place. If you yourself feel weird & immature & aren't a fan of those character traits, then fix it for YOU, not some randoms on an internet forum.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Old 05-26-2013, 11:48 PM   #99
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Quote:

Hell no! I'd be lying if I told you I've not fealt the same in your position myself dude. Please don't leave the forums, but do please get help if u can. Hell I'm here if u just wanna pm someone and vent

Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
Old 05-28-2013, 02:05 AM   #100
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches

Man, the Technodrome is a lightning rod for people who want to kill themselves.
Closed Thread

Tags
peanut