The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-05-2023, 01:23 PM   #1
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

If i hadn't have already ordered perry and replace my fuel pump and also getting a few things tomorrow i'd be sorely tempted.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 08:05 PM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
NECA is fine, but expensive ($15+). They're MUCH better than they used to be in terms of packaging. Though it does seem like they struggle a bit with international orders.

BBTS does a great job with shipping ($4 flat rate is nice), but their NECA TMNT stuff is marked up a few bucks. So they're expensive, but they don't charge until the item is in-stock.

Entertainment Earth ships at a glacial pace. In-stock items regularly can take 10-14 days to get to you.
Thanks!

Anyone have any guesses on when he might show up in Target or wherever? Not sure what the timing of that might be since I haven't closely watched the other figures.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 10:59 AM   #3
mikey0
Foot Elite

Checklist: https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 09:49 AM   #4
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Armored and unarmed on sale on bbts

22.79 each

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Theme=37044&o=1
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 08:35 AM   #5
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Seen on Reddit some have gotten Leo?

Hope this means Target and additional online sellers (with better shipping prices) aren't far behind on getting stock?

Never gotten anything from NECA, curious what might be the time frame for others having him available.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:18 AM   #6
j3h
Hench Mutant

All of the last ronin figures that NECA put up for preorder (splinter, Leo, first to fall Raph) are all up right now on Walmart as part of their collector con. Casey goes live later today.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 06:17 PM   #7
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Seen on Reddit some have gotten Leo?

Hope this means Target and additional online sellers (with better shipping prices) aren't far behind on getting stock?

Never gotten anything from NECA, curious what might be the time frame for others having him available.
My Leo arrived on monday.

I saw Raph in stores before BBTS shipped him to me.

Last edited by Drose18; 03-14-2024 at 06:23 PM.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 04:33 PM   #8
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

I ordered the Usagi multipack, Last Ronin Leo and Last Ronin Splinter from NECA store. I didn't get any of them yet. I think they will ship all 3 together when in stock... but they have all been in stock for a while so I'm wondering where they are at?

I e-mailed customer service twice. NECA has a terrible history of NOT providing tracking numbers when items ship, which is why I'm trying to watch this so closely.

Just wondering if anyone else is in a similar boat? Did you receive any/all of the above items from NECA store direct yet? Did you get tracking on your order when it shipped?
Old 03-22-2024, 05:06 PM   #9
BornAgain
Foot Soldier

I’d like if we could just order these in a box-set with one go. At least 4-5 of them. I know that’s not ideal for everyone though.
BornAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 05:20 PM   #10
j3h
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
I ordered the Usagi multipack, Last Ronin Leo and Last Ronin Splinter from NECA store. I didn't get any of them yet. I think they will ship all 3 together when in stock... but they have all been in stock for a while so I'm wondering where they are at?

I e-mailed customer service twice. NECA has a terrible history of NOT providing tracking numbers when items ship, which is why I'm trying to watch this so closely.

Just wondering if anyone else is in a similar boat? Did you receive any/all of the above items from NECA store direct yet? Did you get tracking on your order when it shipped?
I ordered all three last ronin figures and the Usagi set in one single order.
NECA earlier this week shipped the last ronin figures via USPS and a few days later sent the Usagi set via UPS. Both my NECA account updated and emails with tracking came before shipments arrived, though my UPS account gave me the heads up slightly earlier.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 05:25 PM   #11
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3h View Post
I ordered all three last ronin figures and the Usagi set in one single order.
NECA earlier this week shipped the last ronin figures via USPS and a few days later sent the Usagi set via UPS. Both my NECA account updated and emails with tracking came before shipments arrived, though my UPS account gave me the heads up slightly earlier.
Thanks that was very useful. Sadly none of that has happened to me and my order was nearly identical to yours. I am awaiting an e-mail from their CS and carefully monitoring all the places where I might see some movement. Appreciate it.