The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-20-2017, 08:37 AM   #901
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

chismas come early this year😃since i USE to Get a lot of tmnt at chrismas whene i was a kid its was a perfect chrismas gift to my self😃did Get f%#% with custom frees do.and IT dosent help that they did convert usd instead off aus so i have to send a Mail and complain to Get some money back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56D34245-0BE7-4CCA-9F36-F8C38AB66802.jpg (12.8 KB, 49 views)
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 12:09 PM   #902
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
chismas come early this year��since i USE to Get a lot of tmnt at chrismas whene i was a kid its was a perfect chrismas gift to my self��did Get f%#% with custom frees do.and IT dosent help that they did convert usd instead off aus so i have to send a Mail and complain to Get some money back.
What did you end up paying for the import fees if I may ask?
My set from Popcultcha is still on the way (I hope), I doubt it will arrive before Christmas.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 12:37 PM   #903
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
My set from Popcultcha is still on the way (I hope), I doubt it will arrive before Christmas.
Norway's custom system really ****s a person over.
If the item and shipping exceeds 350 NOK which is around $42 you're gonna get slapped with a custom fee. It used to be 200NOK on the item only and shipping cost wasn't calculated, but some government jackwagon wanted to get more money.

And sometimes, if you have a shipment that's under 350NOK (item and shipping combined) they'll check if the value goes over the limit if VAT is added, then you're also charged.

My set was around 150$ and I got charged 'bout $55 in custom fees if I remember correctly
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:34 AM   #904
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Norway's custom system really ****s a person over.
If the item and shipping exceeds 350 NOK which is around $42 you're gonna get slapped with a custom fee. It used to be 200NOK on the item only and shipping cost wasn't calculated, but some government jackwagon wanted to get more money.

And sometimes, if you have a shipment that's under 350NOK (item and shipping combined) they'll check if the value goes over the limit if VAT is added, then you're also charged.

My set was around 150$ and I got charged 'bout $55 in custom fees if I remember correctly
That stinks, it's a shame shipping costs and import fees make a lot of these items even more expensive for people outside the US.

I had to pay around $40 on import fees on each of the four Neca movie Turtles for example.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:18 AM   #905
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I hope you Get it because it a good set and one i did wish i coued have whene i was a kid.even AS IT not my nr1 that is the mirage turtle and shredder with foot.
I did pay 300 usd In import fees.but i have sendt a email to them and shoued Get around 100 back.i dont know how nederlands are with fees but if you did order one set i woued think 50 usd give or take In fees.
Strange that you did not get yours set Yet given you are closer that me.again hope you Get IT before chrismas because its a sweet set and one hell of a god christmas gift
Old 12-21-2017, 11:15 AM   #906
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I hope you Get it because it a good set and one i did wish i coued have whene i was a kid.even AS IT not my nr1 that is the mirage turtle and shredder with foot.
I did pay 300 usd In import fees.but i have sendt a email to them and shoued Get around 100 back.i dont know how nederlands are with fees but if you did order one set i woued think 50 usd give or take In fees.
Strange that you did not get yours set Yet given you are closer that me.again hope you Get IT before chrismas because its a sweet set and one hell of a god christmas gift
Thanks for the info, that's a lot of money just for import fees!

The Australia Post tracking website still says my package is "in transit" (for almost a week now)!
Old 12-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #907
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Thanks for the info, that's a lot of money just for import fees!

The Australia Post tracking website still says my package is "in transit" (for almost a week now)!
Yes IT is.most american think i lie whene i tell how mutch i have to pay In custom fees.
Yes mind did AS well.i woued try to scearch on your country postoffie or if you have orderd from them before try and scearch on that companey that did deliver to you then.it seams to me that the australian post tracking stops whene the package leaves the country.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:01 AM   #908
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Yes IT is.most american think i lie whene i tell how mutch i have to pay In custom fees.
Yes mind did AS well.i woued try to scearch on your country postoffie or if you have orderd from them before try and scearch on that companey that did deliver to you then.it seams to me that the australian post tracking stops whene the package leaves the country.
Yeah that's what happened to some of my other packages from outside the EU too, I'm glad I know where to look for the tracking info because I never receive an e-mail or message about it.

Anyway, just found out that the package has been dropped off at the local post office yesterday. For some reason packages with import fees get delivered there right away, it's happened before.

I can't pick it up untill after Christmas, and it looks like I'll have to pay €55 for import fees.

I hope it's in good condition, I'll be glad when I finally have it!
Old 12-26-2017, 11:32 AM   #909
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Yeah that's what happened to some of my other packages from outside the EU too, I'm glad I know where to look for the tracking info because I never receive an e-mail or message about it.

Anyway, just found out that the package has been dropped off at the local post office yesterday. For some reason packages with import fees get delivered there right away, it's happened before.

I can't pick it up untill after Christmas, and it looks like I'll have to pay €55 for import fees.

I hope it's in good condition, I'll be glad when I finally have it!
Funny because i did recived Two Mail.one that my order was being pack and one that IT was shipping.oh that sucks and guess is a long wait whene its so close but still so far away.hopefully you can Get IT tomorrow.yes fingers cross because its Been reported som issues with this set.randy did say he did wish fore a 2018 with less problems with the factory and i guess this set is the main problem because i have not heard about other figures with a lot of issues.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:49 AM   #910
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Painted set vintage colors

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:53 PM   #911
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Those look awesome.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:10 PM   #912
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior

Who are you guys contacting at NECA for the replacement heads? I can't seem to find a customer service number or e-mail address.

Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:23 PM   #913
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT is cooler than MOTU View Post
Who are you guys contacting at NECA for the replacement heads? I can't seem to find a customer service number or e-mail address.
NecaClubCustomerService@necaonline.com
Old 01-17-2018, 06:48 AM   #914
tipet
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewizzle88 View Post
Anybody knows if they replace the heads to international buyers? Any experience?
tipet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:39 AM   #915
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Not with the 1:4 scale stuff they don't. If you ordered the set through someone other than NECA (and you probably did) they aren't going to replace them most likely.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 01:23 AM   #916
p.tom
Thug

Do you guys have any experience with NECA's costumer service?
Got a replacement for a Raphael figure and the replacement also has a big blemish and something is odd with the thigh. Will they replace a faulty replacement?
p.tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #917
Vundi
Hench Mutant

Contacted Neca like 3 months ago and finally got my replacement heads in the mail a few days ago. So much better!! Took a while but totally worth the wait!
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:12 PM   #918
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.tom View Post
Do you guys have any experience with NECA's costumer service?
Got a replacement for a Raphael figure and the replacement also has a big blemish and something is odd with the thigh. Will they replace a faulty replacement?
Most likely, but they will probably want pictures. They sent me the wrong replacement hands for Shredder. I contacted them, and they made it right.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:14 PM   #919
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

just got my replacement heads in the mail today. It took about 2-3 months
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:58 PM   #920
CriticalError
Mouser

Very nice the set, the truth congratulations to all who could get it, these days I'm buying it from a person from my country but as I know it was an exclusive set of no more than 5000 units I would like to know if there is any way to know if is genuine or not the set or is a Chinese replica, since I have found sellers which are Chinese replicas and sell them as original, although a pack of this magnitude I doubt that it is but you never know, I know that neca usually identifies your products with a number of upc or bar code which with that can certify the authenticity, if someone could at least give me an image from under the box or on the base better said thank you, here a very good page web which entering the bar code informs if it really is genuine neca or not.

https://www.upcitemdb.com/upc/634482540626
CriticalError is offline   Reply With Quote