The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2017, 10:44 AM   #1901
SilverNinja
Random Punk
 
SilverNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NY (formerly from CA)
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
I think you will be fine. It was like that when I ordered Raph from them shortly after he first came out. I wonder if as they get more updated on their inventory items are coming on and off the site. Make sure you keep the confirmation email from them. I was able to view the item through that even when it didn't show up in searches.
Luckily he's in the process of being shipped so PHEW!

I posted that in my ultimate freak out, in thinking they weren't going to be available for very long, haha.

Thanks for the response. I am seriously psyched I didn't miss out on Donnie.

Also, I am pretty shocked NECA has been making so many of these 1/4 turtles. I'm not used to such a great product being made so available to fans. I am mega happy that all those who really want them are able to achieve them for under the crazy scalper prices.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:54 AM   #1902
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 685
I ordered Raph and Donnie in February, and still not even an update on when it will be shipped. I called the toy store, "Kirin Hobby", they said they had no clue when they will be restocked...I'm starting to think I should call and cancel my order and get my money back, and just order from Toys R Us...
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:07 PM   #1903
SilverNinja
Random Punk
 
SilverNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NY (formerly from CA)
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
I ordered Raph and Donnie in February, and still not even an update on when it will be shipped. I called the toy store, "Kirin Hobby", they said they had no clue when they will be restocked...I'm starting to think I should call and cancel my order and get my money back, and just order from Toys R Us...
I experienced a total nightmare with Kirin Hobby. I originally ordered a Leonardo from them. Soon I had second thoughts after having read horrible reviews about their company. I sent e-mail after e-mail, which turned into call after call. When I was able to get through to them on the phone, I would be in disbelief for a moment that a human actually answered. Both times I spoke to someone, it made for an unpleasant experience. First, the guy gave me crap because he didn't understand how I had been gifted a Leo already saying "they aren't even out yet so how do you have it?" I understand he's not out, but it can still be given as a gift if someone sends you a picture saying they had ordered it for you from someplace. The response was just uncalled for because that is NOT how you handle customer service. I would know because it's what I do for a living for a company that I love and care about.

That aside, the gentleman then put in a request to cancel my order. Two weeks went by and I was never issued a refund. I called back and he claimed I had been refunded before realizing I actually had not been...ugh! Luckily I did receive my refund, but my whole experience made me never want to place an order with Kirin Hobby again.

To maybe set your mind at ease a little...I have heard they do an excellent job at packing up their merchandise, so there's that. I hope you have a better experience with them than I did.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:15 PM   #1904
goodfellaray
Thug
 
goodfellaray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Merced, CA
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
I ordered Raph and Donnie in February, and still not even an update on when it will be shipped. I called the toy store, "Kirin Hobby", they said they had no clue when they will be restocked...I'm starting to think I should call and cancel my order and get my money back, and just order from Toys R Us...
Do it now. Do yourself the favor. That's unbelievable.
goodfellaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:39 PM   #1905
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior
 
Lil Karai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 783
I noticed NECA updated the shipping calendar on their website. They have Leo shipping from their warehouse mid-June. So retailers will have them in stock roughly a week or more after that. BBTS usually takes a bit longer to turn around product, but I like them because of easily cancelable preorders, never any shipping damage issues, and the pile of loot feature which allows savings on shipping.
Lil Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:48 AM   #1906
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 7,673
Mid-June? Ugh.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM   #1907
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
Mid-June? Ugh.
You act like thats super far off. Its about 15 days haha
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys
http://www.spacemonkeytoys.com/
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM   #1908
LeoRaDoMic
Foot Soldier
 
LeoRaDoMic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
You act like thats super far off. Its about 15 days haha

Plus a week to get to the retailers. So it's roughly 3 weeks further...
__________________
LeoRaDoMic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM   #1909
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 1,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoRaDoMic View Post
Plus a week to get to the retailers. So it's roughly 3 weeks further...
That's why I order off Amazon page. Piece of mind
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM   #1910
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,917
If mid June is the 15th that is 3 weeks. Plus the time to deliver it. So like a month from now still. I'm just watching my lone, hunch backed Raph, waiting on EE for a Don that will or will not arrive, and Leo is delayed. Phooey.
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM   #1911
EddieNES
Stone Warrior
 
EddieNES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 568
June is nothing if you have Mondo turtles ordered.
__________________
Xbox Gamertag - EddieNES
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM   #1912
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 7,673
I have ten orders for these to be filled. Eleven when yet another person who wants one has made payment.

Still no baby turtle sculpts?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM   #1913
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior
 
Lil Karai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
I have ten orders for these to be filled. Eleven when yet another person who wants one has made payment.

Still no baby turtle sculpts?
I wouldn't expect to see anything new on those until SDCC....
Lil Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM   #1914
cloud
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNinja View Post
Luckily he's in the process of being shipped so PHEW!

I posted that in my ultimate freak out, in thinking they weren't going to be available for very long, haha.

Thanks for the response. I am seriously psyched I didn't miss out on Donnie.

Also, I am pretty shocked NECA has been making so many of these 1/4 turtles. I'm not used to such a great product being made so available to fans. I am mega happy that all those who really want them are able to achieve them for under the crazy scalper prices.
Unfortunately only in North America. Our international brothers are still having a hard time trying to get these awesome masterpieces.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM   #1915
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior
 
Lil Karai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Unfortunately only in North America. Our international brothers are still having a hard time trying to get these awesome masterpieces.
And sisters....
Lil Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.