The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 09-15-2021, 10:37 AM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Teacher removes American flag, tells students to pledge allegiance to pride flag

Yeesh. Teaching really attracts a certain sort, doesn't it?

https://komonews.com/news/nation-wor...gay-pride-flag
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 10:44 AM   #2
The Deadman
Foot Elite

I bet she made the students stand when pledging to the pride flag, though.

Last Movie Watched: Leprechaun Origins (2014).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E11).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 10:46 AM   #3
IMJ
Emperor

This story first popped up about a week ago. I was so disgusted by it that I couldn't even discuss it. Not disgusted by the "pride flag" itself, but rather by the situation of each flag in comparison to each other in conjunction with the message to the students.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 11:46 AM   #4
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Ironically, I assume any kid that took a knee would get suspended, or beaten up by like-minded individuals.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 09:10 PM   #5
Sumac
Banned

As if anyone need any other proof that "Leftism / SJWism" is another religion...
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 11:16 PM   #6
Banned

this woke culture needs to be abolished ASAP. pride flag is a symbol of hate. kids are starting to realize it too, saw a video somewhere on twitter or sumthin of a normal looking student running up and grabbing some queer/trans/goth/he/him/they/them by the rainbow cape and slam them to the ground. they see how these rainbow pride FREAKS are destroying America, sissifying the military, and teachers pushing this toxic pride flag antifa commie bs.
F**K pronouns!
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 08:53 AM   #7
neatoman
Emperor

I thought the pledge of allegiance in American schools to be kind of... off-putting for a liberal democracy in the first place but this is even weirder. I figured the alternative would be for teachers to just ignore the pledge entirely, not that someone would try to make the kids pledge to another flag.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 08:53 AM   #8
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I don't really get it. If someone had tacked up a flag during pride month (maybe on some cork board at the side of the room) just for decoration, then whatever, but replacing the U.S. flag with it is stupid and weird. And then telling the kids what she did... wtf.

I'm all for inclusion and teaching kids an acceptable comfort with the fact that people who are different than them exist around them and are a part of life and society and the real world they have to exist in...but I'm none for cultish behavior (which is the vibe her actions give me) and "I took the nation's flag down because I was uncomfortable, but, oh.... I can't find it." As if a new one costs much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
F**K pronouns!
So we should just call you It?
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 02:34 PM   #9
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
So we should just call you It?
Don't be obtuse.
Old 09-16-2021, 03:18 PM   #10
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I thought the pledge of allegiance in American schools to be kind of... off-putting for a liberal democracy in the first place but this is even weirder. I figured the alternative would be for teachers to just ignore the pledge entirely, not that someone would try to make the kids pledge to another flag.
I'm OK with them removing the "under God" part, but I think the daily pledging of allegiance to the country you're in -- particularly if you're the recipient of education in a public school -- is a pretty solid idea.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 05:35 PM   #11
Galactus
Foot Elite

Hadn't heard about this so I decided to look it up for myself and discovered the teacher in question was not actually telling students to pledge allegiance to pride flag. It was a joke she posted on tiktok. I could understand if this was vulgar or promoting violence but a bunch of right wing activist may get this women fired for a completely harmless gag on social media.

Seriously guys...seriously
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 05:46 PM   #12
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Hadn't heard about this so I decided to look it up for myself and discovered the teacher in question was not actually telling students to pledge allegiance to pride flag. It was a joke she posted on tiktok. I could understand if this was vulgar or promoting violence but a bunch of right wing activist may get this women fired for a completely harmless gag on social media.

Seriously guys...seriously
I mean the left does that exact same tactic all the time. Let her try some of her own medicine.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 09-17-2021, 05:59 PM   #13
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I mean the left does that exact same tactic all the time. Let her try some of her own medicine.
Gonna need some examples of that. I don't mean someone did a bigoted joke or joked about committing some kind of violent act and the left came for them because I feel in most instances that's probably justified. I mean someone clearly joking about something harmless and them losing their job because of it because I can't think of any.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 07:45 PM   #14
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
I don't mean someone did a bigoted joke or joked about committing some kind of violent act and the left came for them because I feel in most instances that's probably justified.
That is your problem right there - buying into Left narrative.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:21 AM   #15
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Gonna need some examples of that. I don't mean someone did a bigoted joke or joked about committing some kind of violent act and the left came for them because I feel in most instances that's probably justified. I mean someone clearly joking about something harmless and them losing their job because of it because I can't think of any.
I think this may be a disingenuous question. Just because a joke is bigoted or talks about some kind of violence does not mean that harassment campaigns while trying to remove a persons ability to make a living is justified. The people in question should also be taken into account as there is a huge difference between a comedian making a joke and a teacher making a joke.

However, you could start with Mark "Count Dankula" Meechan. He is a youtuber who taught his gfs pug to salute in a certain way as a joke. He lost his normal job, was taken to scottish court and fined then the court stole his money (rather then arrest him) when he refused to pay. His joke was harmless, not bigoted in any way and distasteful. The left (and their government) came for him because they didn't like his sense of humor.

On the flip side, there are certain occupations that you should be critical of and pay special attention to. If she in fact lost the American Flag, and started displaying her Pride flag instead while bragging about it there is a strong chance she could be indoctrinating children behind their parents back. Teachers should teach you how to think, rather then what to think. In the video in question the teacher claims that she lost the flag because she put it away because she was uncomfortable around it and lost it. She then went on to say that when a kid asked her where he should look when pledging allegiance to the USA...she said to pledge allegiance to the Pride flag. That *is* something that should be looked into at the very least.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:33 AM   #16
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut810 View Post
I think this may be a disingenuous question. Just because a joke is bigoted or talks about some kind of violence does not mean that harassment campaigns while trying to remove a persons ability to make a living is justified. The people in question should also be taken into account as there is a huge difference between a comedian making a joke and a teacher making a joke.

However, you could start with Mark "Count Dankula" Meechan. He is a youtuber who taught his gfs pug to salute in a certain way as a joke. He lost his normal job, was taken to scottish court and fined then the court stole his money (rather then arrest him) when he refused to pay. His joke was harmless, not bigoted in any way and distasteful. The left (and their government) came for him because they didn't like his sense of humor.

On the flip side, there are certain occupations that you should be critical of and pay special attention to. If she in fact lost the American Flag, and started displaying her Pride flag instead while bragging about it there is a strong chance she could be indoctrinating children behind their parents back. Teachers should teach you how to think, rather then what to think. In the video in question the teacher claims that she lost the flag because she put it away because she was uncomfortable around it and lost it. She then went on to say that when a kid asked her where he should look when pledging allegiance to the USA...she said to pledge allegiance to the Pride flag. That *is* something that should be looked into at the very least.
In the meantime fire her. Make sure she starts this Monday packing her **** and leaving.

Why? Because most of the time these cancel nuts go straight for firing people. They don't even look into things and the person is already out of a job. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 09-18-2021 at 12:01 PM.
Old 09-18-2021, 11:18 AM   #17
Banned

looks like some other filthy leftist commie teacher took it a step further

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-posters.html

Demands for teacher to be fired after LA high school classroom is decorated with Palestinian, BLM and Gay Pride flags and posters saying 'F**k the police' and 'F**k America'
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 03:15 PM   #18
Sumac
Banned

If said trash dislikes America so much he always free to move into another country. But somehow, those freaks of nature always stay here...I wonder why?